• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<sits back with coffee and thinks the thread about not talking about his sexuality is turning into one:roftl: >

I agree Kata , just thread after thread turn into it

Does anyone like lasagne , yummy

i so DONT care that maybe i wont even post in here AT ALL!!!! ;)

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Mh...I don't think my english is the better way to express what I'd love to say about this, but please forgive me if I'll be unsuccessful!

Ehm...so...I don't see why you have to say "mika, I don't care if you are gay". Of course, if is a way to say "I don't hate you if you'd be gay", of course I agree, but I don't want to think that some homophobic stupid crap can listen to such beautiful music, so I'll erase this option soon.

For the rest, why I should not care? I care with a lot of things! The music he likes to listen to, the way he thinks, also the dress he dresses, the book he love, so why not his sexual preferences?

Of course I'm not gonna FORCE HIM to tell me if he's gay or not,

Of course I'm not gonna STOP LISTEN to him if he should be straight.

The music is the main dish, and all the other things (books, cds, movies, sex) is only a contour...but...I LIKE also fried potatoes or salad, so, WHY I'm supposed to don't eat them?!

The way I'll react to his declaration "I'm gay" or "I like wuthering heights" or "I like cien anos de soledad" is not "OMFG, HE IS GAY!!!" or "OMFG, HE LIKES WUTHERING HEIGHTS!!!!!" (and the same for marquez's book), but I think this depends from person to person...and if one shoul react like this...who I am to tell him/her he/she's wrong? After all, it's only enthusiasm!

I'm gay, I'm proud of who I'm, and I like to tell to everyone I talk to, exactly as I talk to the music I listen, and any other things related to me...I don't think I'm so wrong!

and, when Michael Stipe said he was gay, I was very happy, but only because I'm gonna marry that man...don't call me idiot, please...:naughty: I scream to him "MIIIIIKEEEE! I LUUUUUV UUUUUUU" and he answered "Oh, I love u too!"..don't take me away from my precious illusions! [© by Alanis Morissette]. Am I so bad only for this? I think bad things in life are others!

Please, don't tell me that this is not the place for talking about Mika's sexuality, I'm only triyng to explain why I not agree with this! ^^

And, after all,

I love you all! ^^

Yeh and we love you too .. but this one thread is for people who DONT want to talk about it , its not a discussion point in here , its being discussed all over the forum:cool:

Mh...I don't think my english is the better way to express what I'd love to say about this, but please forgive me if I'll be unsuccessful!

Ehm...so...I don't see why you have to say "mika, I don't care if you are gay". Of course, if is a way to say "I don't hate you if you'd be gay", of course I agree, but I don't want to think that some homophobic stupid crap can listen to such beautiful music, so I'll erase this option soon.

For the rest, why I should not care? I care with a lot of things! The music he likes to listen to, the way he thinks, also the dress he dresses, the book he love, so why not his sexual preferences?

Of course I'm not gonna FORCE HIM to tell me if he's gay or not,

Of course I'm not gonna STOP LISTEN to him if he should be straight.

The music is the main dish, and all the other things (books, cds, movies, sex) is only a contour...but...I LIKE also fried potatoes or salad, so, WHY I'm supposed to don't eat them?!

The way I'll react to his declaration "I'm gay" or "I like wuthering heights" or "I like cien anos de soledad" is not "OMFG, HE IS GAY!!!" or "OMFG, HE LIKES WUTHERING HEIGHTS!!!!!" (and the same for marquez's book), but I think this depends from person to person...and if one shoul react like this...who I am to tell him/her he/she's wrong? After all, it's only enthusiasm!

I'm gay, I'm proud of who I'm, and I like to tell to everyone I talk to, exactly as I talk to the music I listen, and any other things related to me...I don't think I'm so wrong!

and, when Michael Stipe said he was gay, I was very happy, but only because I'm gonna marry that man...don't call me idiot, please...:naughty: I scream to him "MIIIIIKEEEE! I LUUUUUV UUUUUUU" and he answered "Oh, I love u too!"..don't take me away from my precious illusions! [© by Alanis Morissette]. Am I so bad only for this? I think bad things in life are others!

Please, don't tell me that this is not the place for talking about Mika's sexuality, I'm only triyng to explain why I not agree with this! ^^

And, after all,

I love you all! ^^

You wrote that very well and i wish there were more ppl that can express themselves like you just did. I personally dont EVER talk here about Mika's sexuality because he wants to keep it personal, we know neither way so there is no point in playing a guessing game. And to be honest im really not that bothered, most of my friends are gay or bi but i dont see them as another group, i just see them as my friends!

Good choice Freddie!!

Numbersixvalverde won last year didnt it?? The horse i normally back nearly ALWAYS comes in 2nd or 3rd, but never 1st!!

Its kind of a family thing, seeing as im part Irish, so we have a family sweepstake...dont know who i got yet... im excited....!

*Hugs Freddie for changing subject* :D

(Sorry for calling you Freddie...hope you dont mind!)

Good choice Freddie!!

Numbersixvalverde won last year didnt it?? The horse i normally back nearly ALWAYS comes in 2nd or 3rd, but never 1st!!

Its kind of a family thing, seeing as im part Irish, so we have a family sweepstake...dont know who i got yet... im excited....!

*Hugs Freddie for changing subject* :D

(Sorry for calling you Freddie...hope you dont mind!)

Freddie is fine :thumb_yello:

I love the irish connection being a sunderland fan (keano!) ....

*assumes youre talking about footy now*

Im not big on my football... i like it, but i dont support one team in particular, although my dad supports Man U, so i have to sit through their games....

Rugby is better!! And Hull FC beat the Red and White Sh*te (Hull KR)

*assumes youre talking about footy now*

Im not big on my football... i like it, but i dont support one team in particular, although my dad supports Man U, so i have to sit through their games....

Rugby is better!! And Hull FC beat the Red and White Sh*te (Hull KR)

Yeh love Rugby! , Hull is a massive rugby town huh??? , do you go and watch it?

Yeh love Rugby! , Hull is a massive rugby town huh??? , do you go and watch it?

YEPP!! We love our rugby!

I wasnt at the Derby though, which was a bit sad.

But i get to see Hull FC train every week cause they train on my schools astro pitch, and i have window seat in maths, literally yards away from the pitch!!!

Ooooh Tommy Lee in shorts every Tuesday....not bad eh?!?! (well, you probably wouldnt like to comment on that one....)

Like any other sports?? I like Ice Hockey too. Hull Stingrays suck though!

Ohhh definately!!

I truly think he has staying power... He'll go from strength to strength, and i reckon we'll probably look back on Life in Cartoon Motion and say 'God that Record was Sh*t' cos he released so many albums that were even better than that one in the future (gonna have a tough time beating that one though!!)

Failing that, he will be saving the world Dr Who style from a mysterious mechanical wheelie bin/salt and pepper shaker style alien that wants to 'exterminate' us.....

Just my thoughts.....

Ohhh definately!!

I truly think he has staying power... He'll go from strength to strength, and i reckon we'll probably look back on Life in Cartoon Motion and say 'God that Record was Sh*t' cos he released so many albums that were even better than that one in the future (gonna have a tough time beating that one though!!)

Failing that, he will be saving the world Dr Who style from a mysterious mechanical wheelie bin/salt and pepper shaker style alien that wants to 'exterminate' us.....

Just my thoughts.....

Aw, No, I could never think that about this album,

no matter how fantastic music he may have done in the future...

This album and the songs already means so much to me!!

Im sure Im going to bore my grandchildren (if I will have those some day)

to death by listening this cd again and again and memorize the old good times! :naughty:

(and the kids are rolling eyes me using my age-old cd-system!)

Actually I think they wouldn't be that bored at all...

They're going to love this album too... :D

:roftl: :roftl: :lmao: :lmao: :roftl:

YOU SO DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT THAT I JUST READ 10 PAGES ABOUT IT !!!!!!!! YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT !!!!!!!!!§

I'm dying laughing....

:lmao:

Good luck !!

Sorry, i'm a bit drunk... Just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny bit...

And i love Kata and agree with her and her boa !! :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: :lmao: :lmao: :roftl:

YOU SO DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT THAT I JUST READ 10 PAGES ABOUT IT !!!!!!!! YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT !!!!!!!!!§

I'm dying laughing....

:lmao:

Good luck !!

Sorry, i'm a bit drunk... Just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny bit...

And i love Kata and agree with her and her boa !! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeh Kata is naughty!

<passes water to sober up>