• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh too many people want to talk about IT rather than great music

Yeh rugby and horse racing tonight in this thread :roftl::wink2:

Not sure you get many "threaders" with this subject... What about people who wear grey women underwears completely drunk ??? :roftl: Mixes the 2 most interesting threads on the forum at the moment... :lmao: :lmao:

*Drinks water... It can't hurt !*

Not sure you get many "threaders" with this subject... What about people who wear grey women underwears completely drunk ??? :roftl: Mixes the 2 most interesting threads on the forum at the moment... :lmao: :lmao:

Its far far too complicated for my little head tonight!

The water will help , nasty pasty hangovers!!! yuck!

*shouts from the outside the window*

It has to be people who wear grey women's underwear while completely drunk and chained to a house :mf_rosetinted:

*waves pink feather boa and a "I love Yoppappop" sign in front of window*

*waves to Freddie...hurries away from window again"

:fisch:

It has to be people who wear grey women's underwear while completely drunk and chained to a house :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: <pulls down blinds on window>

I'm still in !!! I'm still in !!!!!

Yeah !!!! A guy who wears grey women undies (thongs) completely drunk chained to a house with pink windows with pink handcuffs !! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

*tries to reach the door without falling...*

*Damn !! Which one of the 2 is the good door !!! :blink: *

I'm still in !!! I'm still in !!!!!

Yeah !!!! A guy who wears grey women undies (thongs) completely drunk chained to a house with pink windows with pink handcuffs !! :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

*tries to reach the door without falling...*

*Damn !! Which one of the 2 is the good door !!! :blink: *

Its the middle one! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wink2:

Who cares?

Ok I agree his sexuality is not a valid topic anywhere :)

Gonna start a little poll out of interest on this one :)

Do you think Mika should keep the same band together as they are obviously good together :) the band from gigs is not band from Life in Cartoon motion incase anyone did not already know that :)

Do you think Mika should keep the same band together as they are obviously good together :) the band from gigs is not band from Life in Cartoon motion incase anyone did not already know that :)

Great poll idea :thumb_yello:

The band is not the same really wow! I never knew , what was different?

His sexuality should not be discussed at all , lets wipe it all outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt <says in a power hungry darth vader voice>

Oh !! something interesting !! Can i stay ?

Ok, thanks... *takes a chair...*

I hope they will ! Cherisse and Martin are soooooooo good !! I absolutely love them ! Hope they get along together for a while...

If you read the credits on the album, you can see who's playing : Greg Wells (producer) is playing drums, guitar, keyboard on many songs, Matt Chamberlain is on it too, Mika even plays percussions on Love Today and many instruments actually ! Actually, none of the actual musicians are on the credits...

Oh !! something interesting !! Can i stay ?

Ok, thanks... *takes a chair...*

I hope they will ! Cherisse and Martin are soooooooo good !! I absolutely love them ! Hope they get along together for a while...

You have a mulititude of threads you can go into you drink bum , you can walk away , you dont have to be here

Great poll idea :thumb_yello:

The band is not the same really wow! I never knew , what was different?

His sexuality should not be discussed at all , lets wipe it all outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt <says in a power hungry darth vader voice>

hope that someone finally listen to you!!cause it's the whole day that you say it!:naughty: but don't loose hope!:thumb_yello:

Thanks :blush-anim-cl:*feels slightly better, but needs more hugs*

Who are you all backing in the Grand National tomorrow??? Hedgehunter seems quite a favourite... *swiftly changes subject yet again*

didnt thatone hit the hedge last yr? :roftl: :roftl:

I think Cherisse denied a proposition to go with Mika... Or she was working with someone else, that she left to be with Mika. I don't think she would leave him now if everything is ok between them !

I don't know about the other members of the band... I don't think Martin was working with someone in particular before Mika called him. I know nothing about Michael Choi and Luke Jubby.