MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

*prays with all her soul* :mf_popeanim::italia:

Don't worry i'm sure you will be able to convince them to let you go :thumb_yello: ! may the force be with you !

*praying,praying,praying,praying* i'm sure you'll able to convince them!!! :wink2:

THANK YOU :flowers2:

I'm sure you will help me :)

And that would be the only way to meet arcenciel!! I have to come...!

Oh Matt! It's so sad...

Oh c'mon you could make move all your team in Florence and support Mika in this funny way! :lol3:

That would be soooo cute!

ACCOMODATION - URGENT INFO NEEDED

i'm starting have a look around for accomodation. Novotel hotel is near to the festival area.

i need to know if some of you is interested in booking rooms in advance, as they probably will be overbooked soon.

also need to know if any of you knows about more accomodation facilities.

pls, PM me for more details, also post here for anyone else to know.

we must hurry ,babies! july is nearer and nearer....luckily!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

do you have to book for the camping ?? i'll be there too it's gonna be real fun :biggrin2:

well, in the site where are no info about that...they only say that there will be a camping area inside the area of the festival...but i think we don't need to book...i'll keep you informed!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

but you'll be in the camping area??? that's awesome!!! :biggrin2:

well, in the site where are no info about that...they only say that there will be a camping area inside the area of the festival...but i think we don't need to book...i'll keep you informed!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

but you'll be in the camping area??? that's awesome!!! :biggrin2:

sure i will :punk: !! with 4 friends of mine ! we're gonna make the festival rock !! eh eh :punk:

but mirtilla,what's the problem with the day back?? you have to come!!you can't miss!!!

i wish i could come!!! you have no idea! but it's on thursday and i work. i go out at about 6pm and if i'd be so lucky to get there i have the problem to go back to milano: i need to be in office at 9am and there are no trains after midnight...

i wish i could come!!! you have no idea! but it's on thursday and i work. i go out at about 6pm and if i'd be so lucky to get there i have the problem to go back to milano: i need to be in office at 9am and there are no trains after midnight...

oh...i hate trenitalia for this reason!!! :no::emot-sad: i imagine that you can't take half a day of holiday...that's sooo sad!!! i wanted to know you...so sorry mirtilla!:emot-sad:

ok then, i can't go camping at my ooooooooold age, or someone may say i'm too pathetic (!?!). no, the problem is that i need resting quietly because the days after july 19th will be very busy for me, so an hotel accomodation will be better :biggrin2:

may we meet all the same? when the time is due we can exchange mobiles and keep in touch...:thumb_yello:

ok then, i can't go camping at my ooooooooold age, or someone may say i'm too pathetic (!?!). no, the problem is that i need resting quietly because the days after july 19th will be very busy for me, so an hotel accomodation will be better :biggrin2:

may we meet all the same? when the time is due we can exchange mobiles and keep in touch...:thumb_yello:

oh please, you're not old!!!!when i asked a friend of mine to come,she said it to her mum,and her mum said: "i want to come too!!" lol :roftl:

and of course we'll meet the same!!:thumb_yello: i want to know you all!!!and we have to be in the first row all together!!!:bleh:

oh...i hate trenitalia for this reason!!! :no::emot-sad: i imagine that you can't take half a day of holiday...that's sooo sad!!! i wanted to know you...so sorry mirtilla!:emot-sad:

yeah me too.....want to cry...*sigh*

i wish i could go to that concert!!! i'm so sad :( piango ogni giorno! ^^ hope he'll visit germany very soon!!!

Frances are you italian??

yeah me too.....want to cry...*sigh*

Frances are you italian??

hi, my father is italian, but i was born in germany *proud mutt* :biggrin2: per questo parlo un po' italiano.... hope that you understand my italian... ^^

hi, my father is italian, but i was born in germany *proud mutt* :biggrin2: per questo parlo un po' italiano.... hope that you understand my italian... ^^

oh c'mon!!! you speak a perfect italian to me!!! :punk: :punk:

proud mutt, yay!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: you speak a perfect italian!!

• 2 weeks later...

hiya everyone :)

i've just booked for a camping in florence where i will stay 3 days ( 17-18-19/07) !!! it's called Camping internazionale, via san cristofano 2 520029 Bottai-Impruneta !!!

anybody knows if it's far from the festival ?? if it is, can you advise me an other camping ?? thks a lot to all italian persons who could help me :thumb_yello:

hiya everyone :)

i've just booked for a camping in florence where i will stay 3 days ( 17-18-19/07) !!! it's called Camping internazionale, via san cristofano 2 520029 Bottai-Impruneta !!!

anybody knows if it's far from the festival ?? if it is, can you advise me an other camping ?? thks a lot to all italian persons who could help me :thumb_yello:

i'm sorry to tell you that this camping is pretty far from the gig and from florence too! post-2424-142983658566_thumb.jpg

i know camping michelangelo,which is near piazzale michelangelo in florence! the camping is just 10 mins walk from the city centre! try it!

wahoo !! indeed you're right !! we'll go to michelangelo camping instead !! thks for your help :thumb_yello:

do you know if the festival is in the center of the city ?

and also ... lol that's because you live near venezia, do you know what is the best for us : camping miramare (which is not inside the city) or at the youth hostel :«Venezia» Fondamenta Zitelle 86,Giudecca ?

:biggrin2: thanks for you help !!!!

wahoo !! indeed you're right !! we'll go to michelangelo camping instead !! thks for your help :thumb_yello:

do you know if the festival is in the center of the city ?

and also ... lol that's because you live near venezia, do you know what is the best for us : camping miramare (which is not inside the city) or at the youth hostel :«Venezia» Fondamenta Zitelle 86,Giudecca ?

:biggrin2: thanks for you help !!!!

well...you have to take the ferry anyway.but the youth hostel is much more near to venice! post-2424-142983658588_thumb.jpg and it's not that expensive...

the camping is here post-2424-142983658591_thumb.jpg

if you want an advice, i would choose the youth hostel!so the ferry is less expensive and you're near to the city centre.

:)