MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

yeah that's also what we thought... i'm really pleased to get advice :thumb_yello: !!

we are searching for the cheapest things and i'm afraid that we will often be far from city centers...at least we've got a car :naughty: !!

at which camping will you stay during the festival ?? we'll maybe meet there , that'd be nice :)

you're totally right about youth hostels in the centre of the cities but it's good you've got the car! even if you can't use in venice! :naughty:

for the festival...well there should be a sort of camping inside the area of the festival(or at least it's what is written in the site :blink: )...i think i'll go there! we will meet for sure before the gig starts! :biggrin2::wink2:

which cities will you visit in italy?

lol we'll do a trip of northern italy :

16/07 : pisa

17-18-19/07 : firenze

20-21-22/07 : roma

23-24/07 : ravenna

25-26/07 : venezia

27/07 : lago di garda

28-07 : genova

As we'll stay in firenze for 3 days, i wonder if we should go to the camping of the festival or at the michelangelo one... or maybe the first 2 days we'll stay at the michelangelo camping and the last day we'll be at the camping of the festival, i don't know what we should do ... at least we do not have to book...

and you don't know where the festival will take place ? if it's far from firenze ?

it's a great trip!!!!you visit great cities!!! :thumb_yello:

As we'll stay in firenze for 3 days, i wonder if we should go to the camping of the festival or at the michelangelo one... or maybe the first 2 days we'll stay at the michelangelo camping and the last day we'll be at the camping of the festival, i don't know what we should do ... at least we do not have to book...

and you don't know where the festival will take place ? if it's far from firenze ?

the festival is not that far from firenze...just 11 km more or less...:blink:

and as regards the camping i don't know!well, the festival begins on the 17th so maybe you could stay at the camping of the festival...but i don't know if we have to pay for this camping...it's not written and i asked but they still have to answer me...

as soon as they answer i will tell you!:wink2:

hi girls! i'm so pleased to see that we can help each other in this forum!!!

peace and love rule the world here!!!

listen, i have a proposal for the gig: i'm going to buy the glowing hearts they wore in uk. i have references of two sites and i'm going to buy a full set of 24.

Mika is used to see them at his concerts by now, and i think it will be a good idea to wear them in italy too, and reuse them in october.

i think you all have read the thread about it:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2669

tell me yr opinion, please!

listen, i have a proposal for the gig: i'm going to buy the glowing hearts they wore in uk. i have references of two sites and i'm going to buy a full set of 24.

Mika is used to see them at his concerts by now, and i think it will be a good idea to wear them in italy too, and reuse them in october.

great idea :thumb_yello: !! you would buy it online and then sell it directly to us ? :blink: that would be great, but then maybe a set of 24 is too much ? ( i don't know ? ) ... and also how much does it cost in euro ?

ONE FOR ME, PLEASE!!!!

i think it's a great idea!! :biggrin2: and i also think that my friends will laugh at me for ages but i don't care :mf_rosetinted:

i think it's a great idea!! :biggrin2: and i also think that my friends will laugh at me for ages but i don't care :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: i don't even want to think about the way my friends are gonna look at me after that :biggrin2: ... they already think i'm over-excessive about mika ... :mf_rosetinted:

well that's why i really want to meet mika fans who can understand crazyness lol

:roftl: i don't even want to think about the way my friends are gonna look at me after that :biggrin2: ... they already think i'm over-excessive about mika ... :mf_rosetinted:

well that's why i really want to meet mika fans who can understand crazyness lol

:naughty: same here!!! :roftl: :roftl:

you will never believe me if i said how nastily i was mobbed by younger fans for being emotional, over-excited in milan...but it's an old story and i want to be that way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glowing flashing hearts are nothing!

24 is the minimum to order, we'll have enough for some concerts! ok, so it's decided! i'll buy them for us all!!!!!

you will never believe me if i said how nastily i was mobbed by younger fans for being emotional, over-excited in milan...but it's an old story and i want to be that way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glowing flashing hearts are nothing!

24 is the minimum to order, we'll have enough for some concerts! ok, so it's decided! i'll buy them for us all!!!!!

thank you robertina!!! you're an angel! :huglove:

• 3 weeks later...

ciao giulietta!

of course we will meet!

i'll be in florence, i think, aroud midday. then i'll move to the festival site and be there in the first hours of the afternoon.

we must be together, possibly with MFC badges and flashing hearts.

if you are going with some other italian fan club, we can meet all the same and have fun together.

possibly we can pass our mobile phone numbers and keep in contact...

my god, a little bit more than a month...have you seen the last gigs? he looked gorgeous! and a bit naked too!

just hope he's fine...he's having a hard times with all this touring!

yesssssss! I can be there in the early afternoon too. I'm coming obviously with my hard fan friend kok@ who is sleeping at my home in ferrara (we'll arriving in italy on the 18th night from london... and the next morning we'll leave to Firenze together).

we could meet there and stay together all the time...but I don't have any gadget of MFC...

and...please..can you send me any links of ultimate mika's gig?

ciao giulietta!

of course we will meet!

i'll be in florence, i think, aroud midday. then i'll move to the festival site and be there in the first hours of the afternoon.

we must be together, possibly with MFC badges and flashing hearts.

if you are going with some other italian fan club, we can meet all the same and have fun together.

possibly we can pass our mobile phone numbers and keep in contact...

my god, a little bit more than a month...have you seen the last gigs? he looked gorgeous! and a bit naked too!

just hope he's fine...he's having a hard times with all this touring!

hey girls!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i'll be in florence a little bit before midday. and i'll immediately move to the gig area!! let's keep in contact so we can meet!! i wanna know all of you too!!! :biggrin2:

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! i can't wait to see him!!!

yesssssss! I can be there in the early afternoon too. I'm coming obviously with my hard fan friend kok@ who is sleeping at my home in ferrara (we'll arriving in italy on the 18th night from london... and the next morning we'll leave to Firenze together).

we could meet there and stay together all the time...but I don't have any gadget of MFC...

and...please..can you send me any links of ultimate mika's gig?

:blink: will you take an eurostar?? cos i'll take the it in padova and it passes for ferrara...:blink: