• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonderful. You're an artist, sister :thumb_yello:

Thanks Amy! :huglove:

I've posted this one before in another thread, but I really believe it belongs here...

It's not mine, it's my daughters..:wub2:

Awwwww!!! That's LOVELY!!!!

Oh yes that reminds me...i finished it ......it took me forever i just have to iron it now to set the colours :thumb_yello:

Tell me your t - shirt size and i will make you one

i have some left over paint :naughty:

Pictures to follow...

Bexx!! THE T-SHIRT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!

I SO want one!!!!! Need I remind you who suggested that you should start a business? lol I'd like commission! HAHAHAHA!

Loving the portrait :wink2:

Really? Are you joking? I 'll give you my size anyway even if you are,- small to medium. Depends on how small the t-shirt is made. I would pay for postage and all that stuff.( Address by pm if that's ok?) But I'm just thinking your t-shirt might come into high demand now since you guys have the gigs (sigh) coming up and maybe those would be of higher priority than me? They are definitely worth waiting for:biggrin2:

NooooOOO waY im not on high demand *Giggles*

i just do it for fun but i am glad you all like it because it gives me a kind of satisfaction hehehe :thumb_yello:

I will see what i can do :thumb_yello:

Bexx!! THE T-SHIRT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!

I SO want one!!!!! Need I remind you who suggested that you should start a business? lol I'd like commission! HAHAHAHA!

Loving the portrait :wink2:

Oh your all making me blush now :blush-anim-cl:

Oh your all making me blush now :blush-anim-cl:

Oh come on Bexx!!! There's no denying it! The t-shirt is amazingly fab, fab, fabbbbbb!!! See, all the hard work, and the red paint spilling all over the place was SOOOO worth it!!!

Oh come on Bexx!!! There's no denying it! The t-shirt is amazingly fab, fab, fabbbbbb!!! See, all the hard work, and the red paint spilling all over the place was SOOOO worth it!!!

Hahaha yeah that still hasnt washed off my hands :naughty: :naughty:

I'm patient.:angel_not: (and thank you) but wait... as it comes closer you never know. Suddenly people will get in that mood as the date comes closer:wink2:

You're right!!

Bexx, Titania and I asked for the t-shirts first, everyone's going to have to wait. We're special :wink2:

I just have one question for you both then...do you want a similar design or am i aloud to let my creativity flow .....the designs may be slightly different :wink2: