I just have one question for you both then...do you want a similar design or am i aloud to let my creativity flow .....the designs may be slightly different :wink2:

Hmm...can I discuss this with you when you're online later on? :original:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ow, this is a cool thread! :thumb_yello:

It seems that Mika gives his fans a lot of inspiration to be creative themselves! There are talented drawers on this forum and the t-shirts are so original too! :glasses3:

Actually my own creativity doesn't go beyond 'enjoy yourself with a bag of beads' :roftl: . But I gave it a go and well... at least my creations are colourful :wink2: . Pics will follow - if I dare to. :wink2:

Ow, this is a cool thread! :thumb_yello:

It seems that Mika gives his fans a lot of inspiration to be creative themselves! There are talented drawers on this forum and the t-shirts are so original too! :glasses3:

Actually my own creativity doesn't go beyond 'enjoy yourself with a bag of beads' :roftl: . But I gave it a go and well... at least my creations are colourful :wink2: . Pics will follow - if I dare to. :wink2:

Oh you have to Blue everyone is so Nice here and will definately love what you have done :thumb_yello:

OK, here it is:

kralen.JPG

The working title of the necklace is Love Love Me and that of the key ring/bag hanger thingie Identity Mad.

And the pastime of playing with beads itself is called Dangerous Obsession. :biggrin2:

OK, here it is:

kralen.JPG

The working title of the necklace is Love Love Me and that of the key ring/bag hanger thingie Identity Mad.

And the pastime of playing with beads itself is called Dangerous Obsession. :biggrin2:

WOW!! That's great Blue!! I think a lot of members are going to get rich by selling their Mika artwork! LOL!

Ehi! There are some artists here! congrats! I can't quote all the artworks I liked because they are too many!

This is mine...during a borng lesson of Psychology at University!

mioyz8.jpg

Made on the desk copying by the mobile phone :naughty:

(I had already attached it in another thread...but I don't remember wich one. I think this is the right place anyway)

That's FAB!!! What is it about classes at uni that inspire us to draw Mika?!!! Most of my sketches of Mika are done at uni! Especially in my Academic Writing class! hehe

I think that, during lessons, we escape from boredom thinking what best there is in the world...:wub2:

So we are strongly inspired :naughty:

ps. thanks...your drawings were simply...incredible! I'm happy you liked mine :)

I think that, during lessons, we escape from boredom thinking what best there is in the world...:wub2:

So we are strongly inspired :naughty:

How so very, very, TRUE!

Words of wisdom! hehe

Eir I'd like to be at your university! I'd always go and sit on the place where you made this drawing lol

ahahah lol!

yes, I think I'll keep on drawing on desks only to save other minds from boring! I'll convert all my uni to Mika's faith! :lol3: