• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like this one Eir!! I could see slight traces of the text on the other side of the paper! hehe

Yes, I was inspired and drew onthe first sheet I found eheh :roftl: , thanks anyway!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! Poor Mika!

Love it Cazgirl! ;)

Thanks Sou! :thumb_yello:

I can't believe how many talented people there are on this forum. I think we should all team up with Mika and DaWack with their next project :thumb_yello:

I can't imagine anything better! :D

Me too me too!!! :punk:

We could do a Mika-fan-art-group...

And help him and his sister for stuff and next album and... (do not disturb...keeping ot dreaming :blush-anim-cl: )

Hey, everyones artwork is amazing! :thumb_yello: Mika definately attracts creative people. Martincy - especially loving your cartoon sketches. You've captured his personality in just a simple outline - they are so cool! Anyway, this is my drawing (before and after) that everyone will probably have already seen - but you asked for it! I should really have been doing my coursework instead of drawing this but Mika is just so drawable lol. I've got my exams soon but I can't wait 'til I have more time to draw! x :mf_lustslow:

post-1409-14298365311_thumb.jpg

post-1409-142983653128_thumb.jpg

Hey, everyones artwork is amazing! :thumb_yello: Mika definately attracts creative people. Martincy - especially loving your cartoon sketches. You've captured his personality in just a simple outline - they are so cool! Anyway, this is my drawing (before and after) that everyone will probably have already seen - but you asked for it! I should really have been doing my coursework instead of drawing this but Mika is just so drawable lol. I've got my exams soon but I can't wait 'til I have more time to draw! x :mf_lustslow:

you're an art genious!!!!!!!