MIKA please come to ISRAEL!

Killer Queen

do you think MIKA will come to israel?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. do you think MIKA will come to israel?

• yes. :D
    • no. :(

HA?? lol i got confused....

well i think he has an american citizenship so he wont have problem getting in Israel :)

It's not about getting INTO Israel, it's about going to other countries when he has been to Israel.

Like, for example, Shakira is half-Lebanese and has never been to Israel, because if she had been to Israel she wouldn't have been allowed in Lebanon. (well I looked all over google and I didn't find anything to say she's been there :|)

I might be wrong though, for all I know the Lebanese government could make an exception to celebrities. :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, take everything wiki says with a HUGE grain of salt. Anyone can edit it and often enough it has false information. Plus, i doubt Lebanon would deny one of their biggest accepted faces entry into the country.

Yeah but I just used wikipedia to back me up, I know this because I'm Lebanese-Australian. ;)

Here we go (another source):

"If your passport contains Israeli stamps you will be refused entry to Lebanon, even if you hold a valid Lebanese visa."

http://www.newssafety.com/hotspots/countries/lebanonx.htm

wow its weird...never heard of it.... im not sure if its true...ill check ...maybe someone from my family know...

i need to go to sleep now....so ill check tomorrow :)

i don't think he will have a problam to get into Israel, doesn't matter if he is from Lebannon or any other place. I'm not sure what is the govermant rules regarding that but if he got an international passport then i'm sure he could get in to Israel and we going to treat him the best we can ( i'll stalk him everywhere :naughty::mf_lustslow: )

Someone mentioned Shakira here, she never came to Israel simply cause she didn't want to..but that's a totally different story for another time.

I think he should go to both countries...he can carry a great message of peace for both Israelies and Lebanese...:groupwave:

I just hope one day i can go to Jerusalem...and israelies can come to beirut...Wish that could happen :wink2: