Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

well guys, i WILL be going to see him on tour this summer. i dont know when, but i WILL. and when i see him i'm taking him a birthday present, so if you guys think of some ideas, i'll totally be up for giving our lovely something from all of us. let me know!

(my birthday is only 3 days after his!! how perfect is that!?)

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt it monkeys?

but it would be awesome!

and like a shield of big girls and billy browns to protect her!

erhh.....how bout everyone eats Lollipops!!??? xD

lol

its a good idea, but everyone just eating lollipops seems a bit plain.

we could go into towns across the world and hand out lollipops for mikas birthday!

Don't make me cry again!!!

:badmood:

i think that he is kinda affrait to come back to europe cos he will see vally in her red and white canada jaked lurking at every corner!even if she is not there (not that this will ever happen)!!:shocked:

no just making fun!:roftl:

enjoyed my time! liked it!!

hope he is not scared by me! :blink:

i think that he is kinda affrait to come back to europe cos he will see vally in her red and white canada jaked lurking at every corner!even if she is not there (not that this will ever happen)!!:shocked:

Maybe I should get such a jacket as well :winksmiley02: No, I will challange him because I'll look different every time I meet him. He already saw me with unwashed hair and a ponytail and with washed long hair. Maybe next time I'll wear my glasses. So he will never ever remember me :wink2:.

What I am loving about this thread, is that everyone is arranging to walk around London singing to Mika, when he is actually going to be in Staffordshire at the V Festival on his birthday.:roftl: :roftl:

I think it would be a great idea if whoever is going to V from here, takes any cards and presents and gives them to him up there.

Hey everybody, for the gift I was thinking about something : maybe we could buy a beautiful shirt like he often wears ; then we could invent a kind of drawing or psychadelic motif ( a colourful one ) that we could embroider on the shirt ( i could do it for us ), and then for each country, we would make a special badge that we would put on the shirt too. I 'm saying that because I wanted to do it so I wanted to share it with you. What's more I don't see how I could give it to him if it is not in the name of the fan club.

For the embroiders it would be with colored thread, a kind of sequins, maybe pearls. Like this but much better :

jupe_by_aude.jpg

I'm just giving an idea ....