Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

Hey everybody, for the gift I was thinking about something : maybe we could buy a beautiful shirt like he often wears ; then we could invent a kind of drawing or psychadelic motif ( a colourful one ) that we could embroider on the shirt ( i could do it for us ), and then for each country, we would make a special badge that we would put on the shirt too. I 'm saying that because I wanted to do it so I wanted to share it with you. What's more I don't see how I could give it to him if it is not in the name of the fan club.

For the embroiders it would be with colored thread, a kind of sequins, maybe pearls. Like this but much better :

jupe_by_aude.jpg

I'm just giving an idea ....

That's a brilliant idea, and I'm sure Mika would absolutely love it

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes yes yes!! that sounds awesome!!

he often wears sequins on clothes (and looks great besides)!! the different pattern, either international or just some original designs sounds freaking good!!

ME LIKES IT!! :punk:

but you'd better do it, all i can manage is cross stitch.. :blush-anim-cl:

Well I would like to do it sooooo much but I wish I had some ideas of yours, not me inventing all the motifs because it wouldn't be from all of us , your ideas are welcome, we shall try to see how it would look like all together :). I'll try to draw some examples during the week with a friend for us to have an idea, if you have typical motifs of your countries that I could do it would be nice too. If you all agree with this idea I'd be glad to do it :blush-anim-cl: . In the name of our beloved Mika and his music. But I'm warning you, it would not be a professional job ( first because I'm not a professional and then because it is very expensive if we want it to be done by one, but if it can reassure you, I would do my very best :D.). ( Sorry for my English ).

As for the birthday card, I was thinking about this : each one of us could take a coloured sheet of paper ( A4 divided per two ?? ) , could use recto and verso, you draw, do everything you want on it, add a little birthday message, sign and send it to me, and I'd make it bind ( can we say that ?). All this in a beautiful hand-made box.

I'm waiting for your consent.

For the most important pattern I was thinking about this kind of thing ( I know it's very scrappy but it is 05:00 :P )

example_by_aude.jpg

So, would agree :

RAK1

avoca

photojenny14

sun6chic

sunshine931

Vangirl

Sivan

lovetoday

Dangerous Kat

Droopsy

cath85

Martincy

( Thanks for your comments :D I'm glad that you like my ideas ! :blush-anim-cl: )

i would join to :)

u guys know what we can do?

maybe till than get an address or something to send mika stuff?

and make a big box with many presents from everyone?

like few prodjects together maybe? its just a thought :)

a big box with a nice big ribbon :)

i would join to :)

u guys know what we can do?

maybe till than get an address or something to send mika stuff?

and make a big box with many presents from everyone?

like few prodjects together maybe? its just a thought :)

a big box with a nice big ribbon :)

It would be great to find some adress to be sure he'll get it. The big box idea is great too ( I just was hoping they won't think we'd put a bomb inside O_O ) and we would put all inside it, the shirt too as you liked the idea but I was wondering which size for it, could you please help meee TT . Yeahhh a big ribbonnnn on it *0*. For the birthday card, for those who 'd like to do it, just send your thing by e-mail ( or send me a PV if you want to post it to me that would be even better ) don't forget half an A4 sheet of paper for the size !

We shall organize ourselves from now about things like who'll first receive all the presents to put them together and where to send it after. I wouldn't mind doing this if you send me the box and your messages and gifts but I think I'll really need some help to make sure he'll get it after. :blush-anim-cl: Lets prepare something great.

Can I count you in CazGirl ?

It would be great to find some adress to be sure he'll get it. The big box idea is great too ( I just was hoping they won't think we'd put a bomb inside O_O ) and we would put all inside it, the shirt too as you liked the idea but I was wondering which size for it, could you please help meee TT . Yeahhh a big ribbonnnn on it *0*. For the birthday card, for those who 'd like to do it, just send your thing by e-mail ( or send me a PV if you want to post it to me that would be even better ) don't forget half an A4 sheet of paper for the size !

We shall organize ourselves from now about things like who'll first receive all the presents to put them together and where to send it after. I wouldn't mind doing this if you send me the box and your messages and gifts but I think I'll really need some help to make sure he'll get it after. :blush-anim-cl: Lets prepare something great.

Can I count you in CazGirl ?

yes!! count me in!!

so for the card we do like what we did with the scrapbook - write in Microsoft Word and email it? yes?

aude, this is beautiful!

I, too, missed out on the scrapbook making and would love to be a part of making his birthday present! :bleh:

me too! So i hope I can do something too, then count me in:punk:

I'd like to participate too in your idea aude! not sure about the pattern for the shirt, because I got no idea (I'm so uninventive!), but maybe making a card could be fun

If anybody's got an idea for a pattern, just show me; then as Sivan said, we could do many projects so we could put the calendar in the box tooo.

cath85 -> just do what you can, it will be great :).

Who will help me finding the address and making the box ?