Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the t-shrt idea, and as for sweets:

how about everyone who can, bakes a little gingerbread figure or a cookie in the shape of one of the characters? A lolliop girl, Billy Brown, his wife, a big girl, and so on. Then we'd need to get some kind of address, and everyone can send them in, along with whatever else they wish. But he could have a year's supply of LICM-themed cookies.

Also, for a birthday card, why don't we assign a letter of "Happy Birthday" per country, and have the fans of that country try and figure out the best way to take a photo of that letter? The bigger the better! They can get together to form the letter with their bodies, or they can build it like a sandcastle on the beach, or go out at night and spell it out with candles, etc. Then someone takes a photo of each letter and sends it in, and Mika gets a truly global "Happy Birthday."

(If there are more countries than letters in "Happy Birthday", we can make it "Happy Birthday, Mika" etc.)

--Jack

That s a really good idea ! but we should send everything in one only box because if we don't it will be a mess. Well we'll have to find out how many countries we have !

( For those who would like to participate just tell us what would you like to do in this biggg project ! )

uhm...i've been away lately so i'm not up to date on this present thingy, and i tried to read through the whole thread but it's soooo loooong...

so, could anyone be kind enough to make like a list of the present ideas so far?

pretty please with lollipops on top? <makes puppy eyes>

(ps: shouldn't we maybe find another place to discuss this so that it will be a surprise? - taking into account the fact that mika famously stops by for a peek in here every once in a while)

how about everyone who can, bakes a little gingerbread figure or a cookie in the shape of one of the characters? A lolliop girl, Billy Brown, his wife, a big girl, and so on. Then we'd need to get some kind of address, and everyone can send them in, along with whatever else they wish. But he could have a year's supply of LICM-themed cookies.

Also, for a birthday card, why don't we assign a letter of "Happy Birthday" per country, and have the fans of that country try and figure out the best way to take a photo of that letter? The bigger the better! They can get together to form the letter with their bodies, or they can build it like a sandcastle on the beach, or go out at night and spell it out with candles, etc. Then someone takes a photo of each letter and sends it in, and Mika gets a truly global "Happy Birthday."

(If there are more countries than letters in "Happy Birthday", we can make it "Happy Birthday, Mika" etc.)

--Jack

That is a good idea:thumb_yello:

from the shirt idea, everyone could try to make a patch, quite small or something, then it could be sewn onto the shirt, so everyone is doing a bit- i really like that idea =D

we could have his birthday parade before/after the 18th =D

lol i'll do one in london, but not now im in my pj's XD

Would attract even more attention :yay: I think that should be it...or we should do it in our (grey:naughty: ) underwear and get arrested :yay:

Im gonna tie a ribbon around my neck and give him me....

Simple... :thumb_yello:

So we have to have a mighty big box if we're gonna fit half the forum in with the gingerbread people and lollipos and t-shirts and... :naughty:

Who'll deliver it? Someone strong I hope, where's Freddie? :blink:

Would attract even more attention :yay: I think that should be it...or we should do it in our (grey:naughty: ) underwear and get arrested :yay:

we should totally do it in our pj's!

that would eb awesome!

and some chickener people could be lollipop girl!

How should we do ? A box per country or just a big one ? Or the boxes in a big one or what :D ?

And what are we really going to do, I keep the idea of the shirt, and if someone wants to do a patch go ahead and send it to me ! or just draw it and i'll do it .

But please if we could organize ourselves about the box things and who's doing what ?! :wink2:

How should we do ? A box per country or just a big one ? Or the boxes in a big one or what :D ?

And what are we really going to do, I keep the idea of the shirt, and if someone wants to do a patch go ahead and send it to me ! or just draw it and i'll do it .

But please if we could organize ourselves about the box things and who's doing what ?! :wink2:

we have to be serious

so far the idea we seriously have are:

[tell me cos i'm serious about the parade XD]

what colour shirt should it be on?

--Jack

I like your idea! I'd really like to do that!

shouldn't we add to the title of this thread "Mika don't read this, it has to be a surprise" or sth otherwise he's gonna read this and know already all of it

I like your idea! I'd really like to do that!

shouldn't we add to the title of this thread "Mika don't read this, it has to be a surprise" or sth otherwise he's gonna read this and know already all of it

hopefully from the birthday bit he wont read it =/

unless he hates surprises and wants to know.

MIKA IF YOU ARE READING THIS, STOP!

ITS A SURPRISE SILLY!