Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

Well I'm making the point :

I have talked about a shirt with patterns on it ( done with sequins and stuff like that ) that I would do for the fan club. If you have an idea of pattern or patch you can show it to me or do it by yourself and send it to me.

We were also talking about a birthday card

you can do something on a half A4 paper sheet and send it to me by e-mail or post,

or someone was talking about making a letter per country with bodies or in the sand, or doing a big card per country, just do like you want because we don't know exactly what we are going to do for the card.

A calendar has been suggested , and sweets tooo ( it would be LICM characters ).

Some of us have planed a parade and I think many people would like to do this :D.

pink undies with apples on =D personal favourite

for THAT RAD FREAK :D

And so on.

( We could also put some other presents in the box if you want to do something in particular ). And where could we talk about this without Mika knowing about it ?

For the shirt I was thinking about a white one but you shall tell me what you think , cause I would like to have your feelings about it before buying it.

And for the boxes ? One for all or one per country or one big with country boxes in it ?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm making the point :

I have talked about a shirt with patterns on it ( done with sequins and stuff like that ) that I would do for the fan club. If you have an idea of pattern or patch you can show it to me or do it by yourself and send it to me.

We were also talking about a birthday card

you can do something on a half A4 paper sheet and send it to me by e-mail or post,

or someone was talking about making a letter per country with bodies or in the sand, or doing a big card per country, just do like you want because we don't know exactly what we are going to do for the card.

A calendar has been suggested , and sweets tooo ( it would be LICM characters ).

Some of us have planed a parade and I think many people would like to do this :D.

And so on.

( We could also put some other presents in the box if you want to do something in particular ). And where could we talk about this without Mika knowing about it ?

For the shirt I was thinking about a white one but you shall tell me what you think , cause I would like to have your feelings about it before buying it.

And for the boxes ? One for all or one per country or one big with country boxes in it ?

i know this seems really childish but at the beginning we were talking about pink undies with apples on =D personal favourite

I'd love to join for his birthday present! I have no idea what to do but I'll come up with something ^^

The idea of making one box per country seems to be a bit hard for me, cause there isn't many Swedish Mika fans around here...

I dreamed about his birthday last night..:blink:

All the MFC members were coming to the festival where he's playing then, but they wouldn't let us in, becouse we didn't have any tickets...:thumbdown:

So, we had to distract (right word??) the bouncers, so that a few of us could sneak in to find Mika..:bleh:

They found him and shouted: Mika, Mika, all members of the MFC are here with a beautiful birthdaypresent for you, but they don't let us in!!!! :wink2:

Then Mika rushed to the entree and said: If you don't let all those great people in, I'm not going to perform!!!!! :shocked:

So, we could all come in and sang "happy birthday" for him on stage!! :naughty:

And we all had a great Mika-birthday together!!! :thumb_yello:

I dreamed about his birthday last night..:blink:

All the MFC members were coming to the festival where he's playing then, but they wouldn't let us in, becouse we didn't have any tickets...:thumbdown:

So, we had to distract (right word??) the bouncers, so that a few of us could sneak in to find Mika..:bleh:

They found him and shouted: Mika, Mika, all members of the MFC are here with a beautiful birthdaypresent for you, but they don't let us in!!!! :wink2:

Then Mika rushed to the entree and said: If you don't let all those great people in, I'm not going to perform!!!!! :shocked:

So, we could all come in and sang "happy birthday" for him on stage!! :naughty:

And we all had a great Mika-birthday together!!! :thumb_yello:

i was thinking if we did go, they'd have to let us in!

hopefully they'd be more then 10 and we could cause a riot a few run in, hopefully me cos im too young to die XD, and then id give him a hug and

-mumbles off into daydream-

Unfortunately I won't be able to come v_V, where do you think we could have an address, because we don't know if the persons who will go to the gig this day will be able to deliver the present.

Unfortunately I won't be able to come v_V, where do you think we could have an address, because we don't know if the persons who will go to the gig this day will be able to deliver the present.

if we did do the parade, we could look for mika in london, or he would come over and find us then we could give it to him

and we could always do mini parades in different countries, i think theres quite a few French fans, so you could try to do one in Paris or somewhere thats good for everyone

i was thinking if we did go, they'd have to let us in!

hopefully they'd be more then 10 and we could cause a riot a few run in, hopefully me cos im too young to die XD, and then id give him a hug and

-mumbles off into daydream-

Hahaha... they cannot not let us in, otherwise Mika wouldn't play and go along with all of us to celibrate his birthday!!:naughty: :naughty:

I'd love to join for his birthday present! I have no idea what to do but I'll come up with something ^^

The idea of making one box per country seems to be a bit hard for me, cause there isn't many Swedish Mika fans around here...

I'm the only one from luxembourg so... lol maybe it's better to be less people from one country so you get all the attention to you :bleh:

and sasje: beautiful dream :)

if we did do the parade, we could look for mika in london, or he would come over and find us then we could give it to him

Don't know about you, but I usually prefer to spend my birthday with friends and family and not with a bunch of strangers :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha... they cannot not let us in, otherwise Mika wouldn't play and go along with all of us to celibrate his birthday!!:naughty: :naughty:

if they didnt let us in, mika would come over, say if you do not let these fantastic people in, I QUIT! then he does like a popey the sailor man thing and beats em all up and we go in, and we go on stage and we sing songs with him and then he takes us home in his private jet and we say thanks mika!

if they didnt let us in, mika would come over, say if you do not let these fantastic people in, I QUIT! then he does like a popey the sailor man thing and beats em all up and we go in, and we go on stage and we sing songs with him and then he takes us home in his private jet and we say thanks mika!

Hahahaha... it's nice to dream about those things...:naughty:

But now, serious again...:blink:

You said something about coockies, didn't you?? I don't think that's a good idea..(sorry) because the'll be old before he gets them...don't you think??:shocked:

Maybe everyone could make a beautiful birthdaycard and someone put it all together (like the scrapbook) and give it to him on his birthday...:thumb_yello:

Who is going then???:blink:

Well , I live very far from Paris sooo ...

Here is the list for the persons who are in, if I have forgotten you just tell it ; niw people each one of you shall tell me what he has planed to do.

ThatRadFreak ( pink panties with apples on it ? :P sorry

RAK1

avoca

photojenny14

sun6chic

sunshine931

Vangirl

Sivan

lovetoday

Dangerous Kat

Droopsy

cath85

Martincy

Aude ( I'm doing the shirt but you can add some patterns /patchs on it, your ideas are welcome ; and I'll bind the birthday cards if you want to do one or the idea with pictures per country, I can do the box if you trust me )

YvonneG

Sasje

nicole

JackViolet ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY BODYYY )

avoca

natie

Here is the list for the persons who are in, if I have forgotten you just tell it ; niw people each one of you shall tell me what he has planed to do.

RAK1

avoca

photojenny14

sun6chic

sunshine931

Vangirl

Sivan

lovetoday

Dangerous Kat

Droopsy

cath85

Martincy

Aude ( I'm doing the shirt but you can add some patterns /patchs on it, your ideas are welcome ; and I'll bind the birthday cards if you want to do one or the idea with pictures per country, I can do the box if you trust me )

im totally in!

my thread remember XD lol

Hahahaha... it's nice to dream about those things...:naughty:

But now, serious again...:blink:

You said something about coockies, didn't you?? I don't think that's a good idea..(sorry) because the'll be old before he gets them...don't you think??:shocked:

Maybe everyone could make a beautiful birthdaycard and someone put it all together (like the scrapbook) and give it to him on his birthday...:thumb_yello:

Who is going then???:blink:

im definatly going to things in england

RAK1

avoca

photojenny14

sun6chic

sunshine931

Vangirl

Sivan

lovetoday

Dangerous Kat

Droopsy

cath85

Martincy

You forgot me :wink2: