ThatRadFreak

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i said we should go short sleeve because he has long arms lol

I agree with you! :thumb_yello:

As for the colour... I think it would be best if we knew what colour the stuff on the shirt is going to be... I mean, some colours go better with white, and some with black, you know?

I had already made him some braces but I couldn't give them to him v_v I still have them, I could show you if you want. Well anyway it will be a SHIRT cause on a t shirt it is too difficult for me to embroider it is too extensible. So please, let s keep the shirt. And colours should be light blue, purple, pink, red, golg, green, orange , turquoise and things like that.

I agree with you! :thumb_yello:

As for the colour... I think it would be best if we knew what colour the stuff on the shirt is going to be... I mean, some colours go better with white, and some with black, you know?

unless its going to white thread on a white top, or black thread on a black top, i think we'll be fine lol

I had already made him some braces but I couldn't give them to him v_v I still have them, I could show you if you want. Well anyway it will be a SHIRT cause on a t shirt it is too difficult for me to embroider it is too extensible. So please, let s keep the shirt. And colours should be light blue, purple, pink, red, golg, green, orange , turquoise and things like that.

its got to be whatevers easiest for you, you'll be the person whos probably doing the main bit of work

Thank you cause all of you are making me freaking out. I mean, a t shirt is extensible and thread would just broke, think about it v_v pleaaase.

No worries:thumb_yello: Whatever you think is best, cos you are the one who's making it:wink2: