Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

Thank you cause all of you are making me freaking out. I mean, a t shirt is extensible and thread would just broke, think about it v_v pleaaase.

Well ofcourse, whatever is easiest for you :wink2:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, it's not! :wink2:

listen, I spoke to aude (well, typed). I browsed her pics with patterns and creations and they are REALLY good, honest. I think they are very mika-ish too.. since he wears often clothing items with sequins and such in that style, i think he's bound to love it! :)

she thinks a shirt is better, easier to embroydery cause the tee fabric or even braces is too elastic. white 'd make it shines up the best way.

she was suggesting a patten on the back and smt delicate perhaps on the neck and front. inclusive of the MFC pattern as signature :wink2:

that'd be a GREAT idea the way I see it.. I can also post a thread about it MIND YA, I AM DOING THIS CAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO DO SO, I AM NOT TAKING OVER THE PROJECT :wink2:

we'd just like some feedback about the idea and the patterns. then there's to discuss how he should get hold of it. but perhaps we must think about the item to give 1st.

then aude suggested to put together a card (she probably posted already about it, lost a little track of the thread, sorry).

I can collect all people's letters in colourful A size papers and then send her, so the present can be all assembled. it'd be cool to share duties. all the letters can be put together with a colourful and nice cover (she showed me one, but we can discuss it all together..). NOT a scrapbook o.c., just a little folder :) as card with best wishes for him from us all.

PLEASE, LEMME HAVE SOME FEEDBACK. thx

no, it's not! :wink2:

listen, I spoke to aude (well, typed). I browsed her pics with patterns and creations and they are REALLY good, honest. I think they are very mika-ish too.. since he wears often clothing items with sequins and such in that style, i think he's bound to love it! :)

she thinks a shirt is better, easier to embroydery cause the tee fabric or even braces is too elastic. white 'd make it shines up the best way.

she was suggesting a patten on the back and smt delicate perhaps on the neck and front. inclusive of the MFC pattern as signature :wink2:

that'd be a GREAT idea the way I see it.. I can also post a thread about it MIND YA, I AM DOING THIS CAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO DO SO, I AM NOT TAKING OVER THE PROJECT :wink2:

we'd just like some feedback about the idea and the patterns. then there's to discuss how he should get hold of it. but perhaps we must think about the item to give 1st.

then aude suggested to put together a card (she probably posted already about it, lost a little track of the thread, sorry).

I can collect all people's letters in colourful A size papers and then send her, so the present can be all assembled. it'd be cool to share duties. all the letters can be put together with a colourful and nice cover (she showed me one, but we can discuss it all together..). NOT a scrapbook o.c., just a little folder :) as card with best wishes for him from us all.

PLEASE, LEMME HAVE SOME FEEDBACK. thx

:thumb_yello: I really like this idea

I like that the shirt idea seems to be going well, and if everyone works on it, it should be fully feasible.

As for the multi-country "Happy Birthday," I agree that it might be difficult, but it would be fun to try. So let's get the t-shirt details worked out, and then later I'll start a separate thread for the letter thing. I'll just assign letters to countries at random, and people can sign up if they want to do it, and then we'll see how that works.

But let's just focus on the shirt idea first, and how you could get it to him.

Aude, ne t'inquiètes pas du matériel de t-shirt: je suis certain que tout ce que tu fais sera absolument chouette!

good, then I'll post a thread about it

I didn't get the letter thig. i agree we have yet time, but still all letters have to be put together, so it's to be worked on that too. i think it'd be best to coordinate all to one person (which eventually will be aude who's the shirt), so the 2 things travel together.

as for the cads/letters gathering, do you think they should be collected by nation..? isn't that more complicated.. I dunno

We don´t know where he lives... So lets walk through London and lets sing "Happy Birthday" When everybody from the MFC is there I´m sure we will meet him :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Count me in!

I vote for black shirt, I think the colours would be more colourful(?) on black than on white ^_^ And maybe a short sleeved shirt as everyone thought it woudl be a t-shirt? ^_^ I'm sure it will look good anyway

Count me in!

I vote for black shirt, I think the colours would be more colourful(?) on black than on white ^_^ And maybe a short sleeved shirt as everyone thought it woudl be a t-shirt? ^_^ I'm sure it will look good anyway

that could totally work, but its down to aude

It's up to you, I was thinking about individual but if you prefer to do a big one :). And for the shirt, half says white because he always wears white, half says black, anyway I've started embroidering a rough of the back pattern ( on something white for you to see ). If someone would like to see the beginning please PM me.

It's up to you, I was thinking about individual but if you prefer to do a big one :). And for the shirt, half says white because he always wears white, half says black, anyway I've started embroidering a rough of the back pattern ( on something white for you to see ). If someone would like to see the beginning please PM me.

i think individual too, yeah i'd love to see it!

oooh im so excited =D