MIKA Songs Backwards?

schock

yes, tina. i know its not the time nor the place but...I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Read back a few pages. One of the messages is really sort of, let's say 'related' to this topic in a very scary way... *cough* curse *cough*

Don't remember who posted it...I refuse to beleive this. It just isn't like Mika at all! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read back a few pages. One of the messages is really sort of, let's say 'related' to this topic in a very scary way... *cough* curse *cough*

Don't remember who posted it...I refuse to beleive this. It just isn't like Mika at all! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Lord! I am glad you didn't believe it. Of course I made it up, all of my posts were made up as I thought the subject was ridiculous!

Don't worry, we are not really cursed. Margaret the daffodil is watching over us. :wink2:

Just clearing that up in case anyone thought my backward findings were real. I cannot comment about the original post of course.

Well, I Posted It. And To Tell You The Truth, I Know That MIKA Didn't Put Secret Messages Into His Songs, However, It Is A Funny Coincidence. That's Simply All It Is. Coincidence Is A Very Strong Power. Soon I'll Be Coming Out With A Video Showing All Of My Backmasking Findings. It Will Play It Forward, And Then It Will Play It Backwards And Show You What The Message Became. As For Now, Please, Nobody be Afraid That MIKA Is Putting Spells Or Curses Upon Us, Like Telling Us About His Elbows! I Must Admit However, If Anybody Would Be Clever Enough To Do This, It'd Oughta Be MIKA. Let's Not Forget Why We All Are Here. It's To Talk About MIKA! I Thought'd It Be Funny To See If I Could Find Any Secret Messages In MIKA's Songs, And As A Hilarious Coincident, I Did. However There Is One Thing That Still Bothers Me.

The Part That Goes:

"She's A Lover And She's Mighty Fine, Give Her A Dollar And She'll-"

No Matter How Much I Listen To That Part, "She A Lover," It Doesn't Sound Like "She's A Lover" It Sounds Like Gibberish. That's Just My Opinion. And Backwards It Actually Sounds Like Real Singing.

"What She Never Loved In Me, AH!, This Now, ooh Is This Reality?"

That Part Actually Rhymes, And That's "She's A Lover And She's Mighty Fine Backwards.. Awkward, eh? Well I'm Gonna Start Workin' On That Video, I Should Finish It In The Next Couple Days.

Wow, I Keep Listening To That Part Backwards, It's Very Creepy.

Why Did I Look For These? I'll Be Honest, Some One Said It As A Joke In Another Post About The "Subliminal Message" At The Beginning Of Lollipop, As We All Know Is Scatting. Someone Said Sarcastically, "Why Don't You Go Ahead And Look For Secret MIKA Messages In MIKA's Songs Backwards? lol"

So I Did. :)

Everyone Who Believes This is All A Joke, Nope. 100% True.

We're All MIKA Fans Here, Let's Laugh At These Backwards Coincidences.. Unless.. Is It True MIKA? Is Grace Kelly Your Elbow? lol.

Thanks Everybody,

Your Friend,

Austin James Schock

Oh And I Was Listening To The Live Version Of Love Today.. This Message Was Not Even There.. It's Only On The Album.. But On The Live Version, Lol, I Heard MIKA Say, "Suck Me Once" Lol, It Made Me Laugh So Hard.

Bye.

Don't get me wrong mate, I am really enjoying this thread and thanks for posting! I am just a bit of a p1sstaker, can't help myself :naughty:

By the way, the line you are talking about in Love Today is actually

Carolina sits on 95, give her a dollar and she'll make you smile.

Does that make more sense to you? :)

Look forward to the next installment!

And in Relax, I can hear

"It's as if I'm scared"

I bake ugly cakes

"there is an answer to the darkest times"

why do you hate me? I like mice.

:shocked:

Going to do some more, what does it all mean?

"I shouldn't have said the things I said"

The daffodil's name is Margaret

"erase my love, I bet you can't erase my touch"

when lamp posts triumph in Penge

:shocked: This is weird!

Am I the only one who is laughing her arse off because of these? x')

backtracking freaks me out but i stilt hink its crazy cool

yeah that kinda freaks me out too!:eek: It sounds creepy! I remember when that all came out back in the day...I think it started with early Madonna or Michael Jackson and they said they had crazy/weird/creepy stuff in their songs!

I think I'll just listen to Mika Frontwards LMAO!

hahahaha.

ok, i just listened to the first grace kelly clip, and i have to say, the 'i love you' is a bit of a stretch. i can hear where you're coming from, but i'm pretty sure you could take any bit of staticy garble and interpret words out of it.

lol, i'm thinking anything heard playing it backwards is purely incidental

I have to agree....I think it is just silly.

Actually, You'd Be Surprised How Hard It Is To Find Actual Phrases Or Sentences In That Garbled Mess. It Really Isn't As Easy As It Seems. But I Guess You're All Entitled To Your Opinions.

Actually, You'd Be Surprised How Hard It Is To Find Actual Phrases Or Sentences In That Garbled Mess. It Really Isn't As Easy As It Seems. But I Guess You're All Entitled To Your Opinions.

Actually all I heard was "Lisa, marry me, you are so beautiful. Have my children" LOL