• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you explain me how to do this?

lol.

I just love threads like these.

And I also like to play songs backwards as well.

(I actually have some backwards songs on my iPod. Emy you weirdo! :naughty: )

Not to hear subliminal messages, but because it's so hilarious and pretty cool to hear.

And if I did hear something that's just a big plus for me.

But I don't really look for secret messages because if you can't hear anything the first time then there really is nothing there.

Or...that's what I think.

We did this in AP Psychology. Basically wasted a period to study the (pointlessly deliciousness) of subliminal messageing. Of course, not with Mika's though. Although we did get a Queen one, Another One Bites The Dust.

Anyway, for the first (this is not meant offensive in anyway, don't know if it will be taken that way, but PM me and I'll edit my post)

For the first clip, I hear "Lord save Africa."

I definitely get the elbow one! Hehe.

We did this in AP Psychology. Basically wasted a period to study the (pointlessly deliciousness) of subliminal messageing. Of course, not with Mika's though. Although we did get a Queen one, Another One Bites The Dust.

Anyway, for the first (this is not meant offensive in anyway, don't know if it will be taken that way, but PM me and I'll edit my post)

For the first clip, I hear "Lord save Africa."

I definitely get the elbow one! Hehe.

Ja, Basically, When It Comes To Backmasking, It's All What You Hear, hehe, These Are Definalty Not To Be Taken Seriously! But Thanks For Your "Contribution," hehe.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Ok, I watched that video again and stayed quite calm at the beginning. :naughty: BUT when that "Oh I wish they closed the door. Ahh yes. Ahh yes." came I started choking :lmfao:

I. Can't. Handle. It. No. Time. For. Breathing. Must. Laugh. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL!!!:lmao:

Am I the only one who didn't laugh at first?! I was terrifeid the first time I heard it!

I guess that tiny Nicole was scared also, by reading her first posts in this thread. :roftl:

LOL!! Really? Aw at least I'm not the only one! It is fairly scary!:shocked:

but funny now that I'm over the original shock!

Shock shock me!

...I wonder what that is backwards! Oh I'm so paranoid!!!!:shocked: