Pictures: YOU & MIKA

Sivan

I am really enjoying looking at the pictures - but dont think I will ever be able to get near enough to get one for myself :crybaby: If I ever get to a concert I will probably have to be in a wheelchair - and I would not get near him :crybaby::boxed:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like i'll embrass myself when i do meet him... to the point where he'll just give me this one LOOK of awkardness, which would just kill me and make me wanna die.... ok i'm rambling now but i hate having my view of people being tarnished in just a split second.... hope this isn't the case in Mika......when it's the 24 of april. arrrgggghhhhh

I am really enjoying looking at the pictures - but dont think I will ever be able to get near enough to get one for myself :crybaby: If I ever get to a concert I will probably have to be in a wheelchair - and I would not get near him :crybaby::boxed:

why cant u go to a concert???? :(

don't ever think y'all can't meet mika. :)

i thought i wouldnt get into his muchmusic interview but i did... with the help of a phonecall across the sea from tia, HAHA- that just shows that anything is possible....

so keep rocking on with faith! :punk:

i thought i wouldnt get into his muchmusic interview but i did... with the help of a phonecall across the sea from tia, HAHA- that just shows that anything is possible....

thats true :)

that's right ! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Those are nice photos, unfortunately I don't have any except the drawings of Mika that I have been doing(need some more practice), if anyone has any good tips for me I'd really appreciate it.

sivan, i would like to have one, but i haven't! we were all so crushed on him that night...i regret so much not having the chance to take my pic with him...grrrr.

all my milan pics are in my pc to be sent to you, but i have big problems with fast connection and i don't know how to send them easily... be patent, and you'll get them all!

i love yr picassa idea, a place to gather them all... but do you think Mika is really interested in watching them?

thanks for all, hun, a hug

sivan, i would like to have one, but i haven't! we were all so crushed on him that night...i regret so much not having the chance to take my pic with him...grrrr.

all my milan pics are in my pc to be sent to you, but i have big problems with fast connection and i don't know how to send them easily... be patent, and you'll get them all!

i love yr picassa idea, a place to gather them all... but do you think Mika is really interested in watching them?

thanks for all, hun, a hug

i think he would :) esp the art stuff

This is a pic of Mika and I... sorry it doesn't look like me, the hair colour is about the only similarity :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

me.jpg

don't we look good together? I think so :wub2:

born4mika

Hahaha that's so cool! You must be very lucky to have a pic of you and Mika together :roftl:

She looks a bit like me :cool:

I love that album Sivan!

Oh man....I wish one day I can get as close to Him..and give Him a kiss just like one of the girlies...oh man!You are luckier than you've ever thought!

I am terribly jealous....

But I know my luck will come one day!And then....I dunno...ehehhh

ooo SIVAN this album is gorgeous!!

me likes!

i wish i had a pic with him...but no...soon i hope!! especially a kiss..my god that would be the BEST!

but omg i have to tell you! when i saw ur pic first when i joined mfc i was like hmmm she reminds me of someone...and now i totally know who!!! idk if uve ever watched real world key west but u totally remind me of svetlana from that show!!! haha sorry if that sounds stalkerish and wierd haha IM NOT A STALKER! but yeah i totally had to let you know!!!!

i want ap icture with him so bad it hurts..im determineds to get one someday tho

oh I know about that feeling.

And I've decided that I'll dry myself to sleep tonight, since I will probably never meet or even see Mika :boxed::tears: