Pictures: YOU & MIKA

Sivan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a pic of Mika and I... sorry it doesn't look like me, the hair colour is about the only similarity :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

me.jpg

don't we look good together? I think so :wub2:

born4mika

WOW born4mika, you're really pretty! :shocked:

:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
u guys can STILL send your pix! come on ;)

but hes getting more and more famouse...so its too hard to meet him!!!

ive been to a few of his gigs and the crowds are huge at the back door!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

but hes getting more and more famouse...so its too hard to meet him!!!

ive been to a few of his gigs and the crowds are huge at the back door!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

NOOOOOOO!!!! DONT SAY THAT!!!!!!! NOOOOO!! I HAVENT EVEN MET HIM YET( or have ever seen him live yet, or seen him period!!!) (BUT I WILL IN 11 DAYS!!!!!!) I will be devastated if i dont meet him.... i willl seriously cry for days + days... seriously...:tears::crybaby:

NOOOOOOO!!!! DONT SAY THAT!!!!!!! NOOOOO!! I HAVENT EVEN MET HIM YET( or have ever seen him live yet, or seen him period!!!) (BUT I WILL IN 11 DAYS!!!!!!) I will be devastated if i dont meet him.... i willl seriously cry for days + days... seriously...:tears::crybaby:

WOOPS SOZ...IM SURE U WILL MEET HIM ONE DAY...IVE KINDA MET HIM!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hnoey, I'll be cryin' too! :[

Hey are you going to the June 8th gig?

i think u might cause he is not THAT huge in the USA yet....as in the UK so maybe less ppl will wait :)

Hnoey, I'll be cryin' too! :[

Hey are you going to the June 8th gig?

YESS MAN! YOU KNOW IT!! are you!!!

i think u might cause he is not THAT huge in the USA yet....as in the UK so maybe less ppl will wait :)

awww YAAYY!! thanks for cheering me up sivan! yes, you're right!!!! <3333

we have to find a way to meet up or something, all of us, you know! i'll probably recognize you sivan, but for the others, we should do something to find eachothers.

YESS MAN! YOU KNOW IT!! are you!!!

awww YAAYY!! thanks for cheering me up sivan! yes, you're right!!!! <3333

we have to find a way to meet up or something, all of us, you know! i'll probably recognize you sivan, but for the others, we should do something to find eachothers.

Sweet so am I! We do all need to meet up. I'll probably recognize a lot of the members, but I'll be too shy to approach any of them so could everyone just like meet up in an MFC group so I don't have to yell out "MFC memebers, where are you?!" like some idiot haha

I have a question for people who have gone to previous gigs. How many hours prior to the show do I need to get a spot right in front of the stage?

I will certainly post my pictures whenever I get them! Only two weeks left!

I am wondering about meeting him too. I def want to get to the front of the stage...but as for meeting him, I don't know how to go about doing so.

Sweet so am I! We do all need to meet up. I'll probably recognize a lot of the members, but I'll be too shy to approach any of them so could everyone just like meet up in an MFC group so I don't have to yell out "MFC memebers, where are you?!" like some idiot haha

I have a question for people who have gone to previous gigs. How many hours prior to the show do I need to get a spot right in front of the stage?

o lol YAAYY!!!! im so excited!!!!! no problemo!!!!! ill yell out the MFC members part. thats how we'll find eachother!!!! ill just yell out FMBM and SIVAN and MFC PEEPS GET OVER HERE!!!!!!! there, problem solved..

UGH no pictures of me and Mika...YET! However, I was fortunate enough to have met him at Borders in NYC in late march. (we weren't aloud to take pics with him.)

I also went to the release party of LICM in NYC! Still, no pics: we had to leave early.

Hopefully on June 15th (Nokia Theatre baby!) He'll pose for some nice post show pics :mf_rosetinted:

UGH no pictures of me and Mika...YET! However, I was fortunate enough to have met him at Borders in NYC in late march. (we weren't aloud to take pics with him.)

I also went to the release party of LICM in NYC! Still, no pics: we had to leave early.

Hopefully on June 15th (Nokia Theatre baby!) He'll pose for some nice post show pics :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i dont have a pic with him from virgin to...

My email is having a blonde moment so I hope you don't mind I have posted some pics here x:biggrin2:

jk10.jpg

Hey Jemma, great pics :thumb_yello: I have to say you look really cute (It's you, isn't it?) ...but what have you done as this pic was taken? :lmao:

Not only Mika and me though, it's Mika with a whole bunch of MFC'ers in Birmingham!

PICT0134.jpg

(Pic was taken by a friend of Big Girl & Holy Johnny.)

thanks! ill add it :)