Heey, does anyone know?

Linnea

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but that means nothing! he's just arrangin his hair! what about your avatar enfa? in that photo he's got curly hair and he's just awoke... sou i'm completely with you!:thumb_yello:

He has curly hair.. It's just because I wanted to kill Sou :roftl::das:

and how is life there?

I'm not really sure; I just got here!! But so far, everyone's listening to LICM!!!!! I THINK, I THINKKKKK I'm in heaven! :shocked:

Will inform you upon further investigations, lol

Haha.. You can't ever go to a Mika concert or touch him because you don't have a body anymore :bleh:

But I can haunt him now! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I can see him WHENEVER!!!!!!! :das:

Wow...we have officially gone nuts, seriously! :lmao:

i think we just think were crazy in every thread but were actually the normal ones everyone who doesnt like mika is crazy

Crazy is normal, and normal is crazy.

Erm...yeah, I think I got it right! :lmao:

Aww. Lookit everyone here in denial that Mika needs his hair curled. :naughty:

His hair IS naturally curly but he has someone curl it a little more for him to bring his sexy curls out. :mf_lustslow:

Have you seen that? Look at 01:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7mMrg1rUCo

:shocked:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hated, HATED my curly hair and I used to straighten it allll the time! Mika made me like my curly hair again, I haven't straightened it in a little over two months! So please....don't kill the theory in my head, that Mika wakes up with perfect curls :crybaby:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hated, HATED my curly hair and I used to straighten it allll the time! Mika made me like my curly hair again, I haven't straightened it in a little over two months! So please....don't kill the theory in my head, that Mika wakes up with perfect curls :crybaby:

only for you I'll say that he is absolutely perfect, with perfect curls when he wakes up.

It took me a while for me to like my curls aswell, and I used to straighten it to, and I remember how horrible my hair got (dry... and so on)

I don't want that to happen to you, so: Mika wakes up with perfect curls every morning :naughty:

only for you I'll say that he is absolutely perfect, with perfect curls when he wakes up.

It took me a while for me to like my curls aswell, and I used to straighten it to, and I remember how horrible my hair got (dry... and so on)

I don't want that to happen to you, so: Mika wakes up with perfect curls every morning :naughty:

Thank you for putting me out of my misery! :flowers2: