Heey, does anyone know?

Linnea

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least it's better he uses a curling iron to make his hair look good, than those kind of curlers (we call them papiljotter here in Sweden), you know the kind old ladies has ^_^

I love his hair :wub2:

At least it's better he uses a curling iron to make his hair look good, than those kind of curlers (we call them papiljotter here in Sweden), you know the kind old ladies has ^_^

Ew, pappilotter! That would be the worst thing ever.. :roftl:

they are not used only by the old ladies.. but whatever, if you think it's so awful then yeah:blink: old ladies suck:rolleyes:

haha, are you using them!?

no. I've never curled my hair in any way:blink: curles don't fit me :P

(hmm I got a question from my own txt: how do I know they don't fit me if I never tried to curl them? xD)

I see where you're heading, though :) I was only saying it because I've noticed that there's a lot wrong with old ladies in this board, okay, not a lot, but I've seen them get mentioned a few times and .. I think that's.. sad?

I think his hair is naturally curly - when he is in concert it gets wet with sweat, and still has a curl in it - if they were manufactured curls they would soon fall out - and he would end up with straight messy hair.

Old ladies are cute ^_^

I use those kind of curlers/papiljotter sometimes. The curls get pretty, and it is quite easy to make a Hollywood glamourous kind of hairstyle ^_^

My friends sometimes say that I'm lika an old lady... ^^

no. I've never curled my hair in any way:blink: curles don't fit me :P

(hmm I got a question from my own txt: how do I know they don't fit me if I never tried to curl them? xD)

I see where you're heading, though :) I was only saying it because I've noticed that there's a lot wrong with old ladies in this board, okay, not a lot, but I've seen them get mentioned a few times and .. I think that's.. sad?

Well, actually, my 15-yearold friend has used them.. :D She's not that old!

The pics of him when he was little, his hair is pretty straight.

I curled my hair once but it only lasted about half an hour, my hair is really long and heavy so it sort of yugged on them... if that makes sense.

I curled my hair once but it only lasted about half an hour, my hair is really long and heavy so it sort of yugged on them... if that makes sense.

WHERE ARE THEY, my dear? Me havent seen them :roftl:

He could still have natural curls. I had the straightest hair when I was a kid, and now it's very, very curly

Well, I don't think, that it doesn't matter, if his curles are natural or not. Are they cute? Yep. Are they lovely? Obviously. Are they crazy? Absolutely. So, who cares how he gets them? We will adore them no matter what :D

I couldn't have said it better myself