Mika to Duet with Madonna???

curly

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I can think of is the one with Britney Spears...

And that musicvideo was kinda scary o.O

Probably because Britney is scary :shocked:....

Well Madonna has a duet with Robbie Williams on his latest album and it sounds pretty good. O ther then that i can't think of any other colaboration.

However we feel about Madonna (I personally like her), we can't deny that she is HUGE in music industry and singing or just mixing with her hopefully will go down really well in Mika's career, it will bring attention to him. People who never new about him will think "Wow! Who is that guy?!"

Besides, Mika's own uniqueness will brighten up the song, will give it something special, so those who don't like Madonna will hopefully enjoy the song anyway, coz our MIKA is in it. :wub2:

What people has Madonna made duets with before?

The only one I can think of is the one with Britney Spears...

And that musicvideo was kinda scary o.O

She did a duet with Prince, 'Lovesong'. I think it was in the late eighties/early nineties. And the one with Britney Spears of course. Can't think of ane other duet either.

I am not a fan of madonna but I think it is really good that she wants to do a duet with MIKA(if the rumour is true) *crosses fingers behind back*She has got quite a huge following hence the project may gain MIKA more fans.:wink2: Wouldnt that be great?:punk: .

I am not a fan of madonna but I think it is really good that she wants to do a duet with MIKA(if the rumour is true) *crosses fingers behind back*She has got quite a huge following hence the project may gain MIKA more fans.:wink2: Wouldnt that be great?:punk: .

sure it would :shocked: !!

If she has influence on him, there might even be a film called " In bed with Mika" :naughty: :naughty: that would be great :roftl:

I think it's a great idea! It would definitely get Mika out there. Yes, Mika doesn't need Madonna to make a name for himself, but it wouldn't hurt for him to get a little extra push in the US.

I think it's a great idea! It would definitely get Mika out there. Yes, Mika doesn't need Madonna to make a name for himself, but it wouldn't hurt for him to get a little extra push in the US.

Mika certainly doesn't need Madonna to make a name for himself and she wouldn't be able to give him a little extra push in the US...Madonna may still be huge all over the world but at the moment that doesn't include America:winksmiley02: Still I'd love him to do a duet with her:thumb_yello:

ha hed shame madonna. she reli cant sing lol

notice tha she always has wierd computerized stuff yup yup

but now this jus shows, evry 1 wants a lil bit of mika ... or a big piece

Even though she certainly doesn't have an exceptional voice, she still has managed to stay on top of the music business for quarter of a century...and no, I didn't notice that she always has "weird computerized stuff" because each of her albums has got a completely different style.:winksmiley02:

Ooo I would LOVE to hear him do a duet with Annie Lennox! She is my favorite female vocalist of all time and that would be amazing!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

And let me tell you... I've seen Mika live, and, IMO, he has the same strong, wonderful stage presence of Annie... my fingers are crossed... :thumb_yello:

Of course she does these old stars are always try and hook themselves up with the new talent, to keep themselves young and fresh:roftl: im sure it ll be fab, Maddys done some good tunes, holiday and cherish:punk: NOt that justify filth though, i hope mika will have more sense:mf_rosetinted:

Wasn't it some trashy tabloid like NOTW who wrote that MIKA had to have Freddie Mercurys white piano to record his songs on?? In an interview MIKA himself stated it was load of rubbish so don't always believe what you read!! They will write anything to sell papers! Have to hear it from MIKAMOO before I believe it xx

Even though she certainly doesn't have an excepional voice, she still has managed to stay on top of the music business for quarter of a century...and no, I didn't notice that she always has "weird computerized stuff" because each of her albums has got a completely different style.:winksmiley02:

alright alright but in my opinion she does.

mika's voice is jus uncomparible 2 her.