Sign in to follow this  
avoca

Official Mika's birthday present thread

Should we create an online album with all the cards pics?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Should we create an online album with all the cards pics?

• Yes, that'd be cool. The online album link will be provided by pm to those who ask.
    • No, I'd rather show my card only to mika himself.

Mine is finally ready! How did you send it Droopsy? In an enveloppe or as a package (zo een van die dozen) ?

ik heb het in een grote bruine envelop van pa zijn werk verstuurd ;) ik heb ook het adres geprint op de envelop (je weet nooit als ze het niet kunnen lezen:blush-anim-cl: ), dan ben ik ermee naar de post gegaan, gezegd dat ik het naar het buitenland wou sturen, ze woog het, en dan vroeg ik voor een prior postzegel, en dan verstuurden ze het daar zelf :thumb_yello: het kwam bij mij op 2.40 euro

Yeah that would be nice an update as to how many cards have been recieved..i am also interested in what is the best packaging to send it in? just a regular envelope or a reinforced / padded one?

Yeah that would be nice an update as to how many cards have been recieved..i am also interested in what is the best packaging to send it in? just a regular envelope or a reinforced / padded one?

lol I'll say it english too ;)

I sent it in a brown envelop, i printed the adress on it (to be clear), and then i went to the post office with it. Told her it was meant for italy, she weighed (is this correct spelling/word?) it, and then she asked if i wanted a prior stamp, I did and it was 2.40 euros:thumb_yello: they send it themselves

I sent it in a brown envelop, i printed the adress on it (to be clear), and then i went to the post office with it. Told her it was meant for italy, she weighed (is this correct spelling/word?) it, and then she asked if i wanted a prior stamp, I did and it was 2.40 euros:thumb_yello: they send it themselves

Ahh ok i see not a problem then looks like i need a trip to the post office :thumb_yello:

Oooh I'm glad the people at the post office will tell me what to do then!!

Never been to our post office before, should be an adventure haha!!

Does a prior stamp mean it gets there quicker? If so, I'll be having one of those! :biggrin2:

I think I'll write 'DO NOT BEND' on my envelope... just to be sure it doesnt get damaged.

Oooh I'm glad the people at the post office will tell me what to do then!!

Never been to our post office before, should be an adventure haha!!

Does a prior stamp mean it gets there quicker? If so, I'll be having one of those! :biggrin2:

I think I'll write 'DO NOT BEND' on my envelope... just to be sure it doesnt get damaged.

yep, normally that means it goes quicker, and you have more security that it will really get there, it has priority. And with a prior it already took 4 days, so I really reccomend that way:thumb_yello:

ik heb het in een grote bruine envelop van pa zijn werk verstuurd ;) ik heb ook het adres geprint op de envelop (je weet nooit als ze het niet kunnen lezen:blush-anim-cl: ), dan ben ik ermee naar de post gegaan, gezegd dat ik het naar het buitenland wou sturen, ze woog het, en dan vroeg ik voor een prior postzegel, en dan verstuurden ze het daar zelf :thumb_yello: het kwam bij mij op 2.40 euro

Bedankt!!!:thumb_yello:

Zou niet graag hebben dat het verloren gaat!

Avoca, what about an update? Did you already get a lot of cards???:biggrin2: hihi, I'm more excited for this than Mika is I think looll:roftl:

as soon as possible, I'll write an update over how many cards have reached me :)

today I'm out, but maybe tonight or tomorrow :wink2:

There and the deed is Done :biggrin2:

Just back from the post office and sent the card off to Italy First class mail...so hopefully you will get it by the end of the week :punk:

i do apologise for the state of the envelope though as i got bored last night and decided to decorate it :naughty:

OMG OMG what do i do what do i do

I have the opportunity to go to V festival but at a cost of £185....plus at that price i will have to go alone:shocked:

i dont want to go alone...but i really want to go to V festival :sneaky2:

OMG OMG what do i do what do i do

I have the opportunity to go to V festival but at a cost of £185....plus at that price i will have to go alone:shocked:

i dont want to go alone...but i really want to go to V festival :sneaky2:

You could meet lots of people there. Might be some others from MFC going! Start a wee thread to see!

But £185 - ouch!

I have updated list, with the cards I have got so far (very few). but I am sure the others are their way: there's one month to go still.

come on, mika fans! :wink2:

Acova

If People Are Gona Donate Money For Mikas Present Do We Send The Money With The Card.

And Do We Send Euros To You?

not to ME, to aude who got the shirt. yes, euros are fine: she's french. just pm aude. thanks for your interest. :)

not to ME, to aude who got the shirt. yes, euros are fine: she's french. just pm aude. thanks for your interest. :)

Lol Okayy

:oI Havnt Started The Card Yet :(

Lol Okayy

:oI Havnt Started The Card Yet :(

Start getting creative everyone you only havea month to get the card designs to Avoca!!! :thumb_yello:

wooptiedoo :roftl: I'm almost ready with making the card! I just need to think about what I should write on the card :blink:

I haven't got a lot of time to do mine at the moment....too busy :boxed:

But I already started and I guess I'll continue doing it on Thursday....so that I hope I will be finished this weekend... :)

:thumb_yello:

when was the deadline again??

was it at the end of May??

if you can...could you put it in the first post in this thread?

im getting a lot of homeworks lately that I need to catch up -.-

ok, I'll add in red the deadline date again in the 1st post of this thread: is END OF MAY.

if you see you are late with it, all overseas fans, maybe it'd be a good idea to scan your creation and email me..? :) there's still a month to go, but you know what your daily engagements are, so you are the best to judge about this ;)

bounjour, I have added you to the list and pm you the details.

Ms.Mewissa<33, are you in..? I'll add your name to the list, but please let me know if you are in or not.. I seem not to remember to have pm you or got your pm, therefore you may need my address to submit the card :)

Like the idea!

Mika is at V festival on his birthday an I think he is at the place I am going to on that day!

(I may at some point try to crochet a jacket like the ones Mika wears)