The Israeli Thread

Killer Queen

shalommm!

ok im gonna try and do this is hebrew for all the israelis!

shalom! ani lo me yisrael aval ani yehudi v harbeh ha mishpacha sheli noladim byisrael. ani holechet l bet sefer yehudit v achshav ha acharot sheli b yisrael! ani sameach meyod she mika haya harbeh (fans)?? be yisrael.

haha that was my attempt! :wub2: :wub2:

heya :)

see u soon ;)

shalommm!

ok im gonna try and do this is hebrew for all the israelis!

shalom! ani lo me yisrael aval ani yehudi v harbeh ha mishpacha sheli noladim byisrael. ani holechet l bet sefer yehudit v achshav ha acharot sheli b yisrael! ani sameach meyod she mika haya harbeh (fans)?? be yisrael.

haha that was my attempt! :wub2: :wub2:

better then me and i worked for them for almost 10 yrs

!"this video" שלום!! אני אותך

(Shalom!! Ani ohev "this video"!) :D:punk:

This video!! "Dragostea Din Tei" - the Hebrew version with many good isreali artists!!

I recgonize Maya Buskila, Har'el Ska'at, Harel Moyal, Ninet Tayeb, Oded Menashe, Duo Datz, Agam Rodberg and Roni (is it Roni Duani, aka Roni Superstar?)

I dunno but is Ran Danker in that video as well? Who are the others? Can someone help me with that? :blush-anim-cl::)

I found these lyrics - is it the correct one?

Maya hi, maya ho, maya ho, maya ha ha

maya hi, maya ho, maya ha, maya dai kvar!

festigi, festigo, festigal, ve'agam gam.

Halo? Agam? Zot Roni, Tuviah gam

kan Har'el veHar'el, Oded po mishta'el.

Halo, halo, tziur shel Picasso,

sham batik, zeh Tzvikah Pik

lo! zeh Danker hamadlik.

Hapizmon hu numah numah hei, numah numah hei

lo mevin milah. O.K. ?!

Lo echpat li, Datz oseh li teh

az tagidu kefak hei.

(x2)

Banot, banim, ktzat koumi, nitzanim

halo? kos birah. lo! Mofa'a shel yeladim

halo, halo tziur shel Picasso,

tafru li tik. lo, nu, dai maspik

az achshav pizmon madlik...

Hapizmon ...

I found this also but I can't read hebrew script, unfourtunately :(

Milot_Numa.jpg

Oh my goodness, how did i miss this thread. :shocked:

Wictor: some of the other preformers in the picture are : Orna Datz,Moshe Datz, Tuvia Tzafir, Roni Superstar ( that's her stage name) and all the rest you already mantioned. :wink2:

Oh my goodness, how did i miss this thread. :shocked:

Wictor: some of the other preformers in the picture are : Orna Datz,Moshe Datz, Tuvia Tzafir, Roni Superstar ( that's her stage name) and all the rest you already mantioned. :wink2:

And what about the trio? Not the with with harel and harel, but the other one? :)

wow!:roftl::thumb_yello:

funny vid!!!:roftl:

thanx for posting!

they also mention Zvika Pik (the moment on the phone) - one of Israeli legendary pop singers and composers (he was HUGE in 70 ies and he is one of the judges in the israeli version of the pop idol - "kohav nolad")

and his daughters did some stuff a couple of yrs ago...

anyway my fav is Ivri Lider!!!check him out even on youtube if u didnt hear him b4

wow!:roftl:

funny vid!!!

thanx for posting!

they also mention Zvika Pik (the moment on the phone) - one of Israeli legendary pop singers and composers (he was HUGE in 70 ies and he is one of the judges in the israeli version of the pop idol - "kohav nolad")

and his daughters did some stuff a couple of yrs ago...

anyway my fav is Ivri Lider!!!check him out even on youtube if u didnt hear him b4

hahaha yeah I like it a lot :D

Yeah, he wrote many eurovision-songs... he wrote "Diva" as well, right? And he has also written songs for Ukraine to esc, if I'm not wrong haha :)

Oh ok.. Many of the artists I know from Israel has participated in kochav nolad... But imo Har'el Ska'at should have won instead of Moyal in season 2... and Shiri Maimon instead of Ninet Tayeb in the first one... but nevertheless all four of them are great!! :thumb_yello: '

Yeah, Ivri Lider is nice too... I kinda like the song "Bo", which made me want to watch the movie "Yossi & Jagger" when I saw the music video haha :):thumb_yello: his song "Ha-Boa" (is it called that?) is kinda nice too! :)

This video!! "Dragostea Din Tei" - the Hebrew version with many good isreali artists!!

I recgonize Maya Buskila, Har'el Ska'at, Harel Moyal, Ninet Tayeb, Oded Menashe, Duo Datz, Agam Rodberg and Roni (is it Roni Duani, aka Roni Superstar?)

I dunno but is Ran Danker in that video as well? Who are the others? Can someone help me with that? :blush-anim-cl::)

I found these lyrics - is it the correct one?

Maya hi, maya ho, maya ho, maya ha ha

maya hi, maya ho, maya ha, maya dai kvar!

festigi, festigo, festigal, ve'agam gam.

Halo? Agam? Zot Roni, Tuviah gam

kan Har'el veHar'el, Oded po mishta'el.

Halo, halo, tziur shel Picasso,

sham batik, zeh Tzvikah Pik

lo! zeh Danker hamadlik.

Hapizmon hu numah numah hei, numah numah hei

lo mevin milah. O.K. ?!

Lo echpat li, Datz oseh li teh

az tagidu kefak hei.

(x2)

Banot, banim, ktzat koumi, nitzanim

halo? kos birah. lo! Mofa'a shel yeladim

halo, halo tziur shel Picasso,

tafru li tik. lo, nu, dai maspik

az achshav pizmon madlik...

Hapizmon ...

I found this also but I can't read hebrew script, unfourtunately :(

Milot_Numa.jpg

haha i dont like most of them.. like roni.. she's just a stupid fake.

but thanks.. never saw that video and it made me laugh : D

hahaha yeah I like it a lot :D

Yeah, he wrote many eurovision-songs... he wrote "Diva" as well, right? And he has also written songs for Ukraine to esc, if I'm not wrong haha :)

Oh ok.. Many of the artists I know from Israel has participated in kochav nolad... But imo Har'el Ska'at should have won instead of Moyal in season 2... and Shiri Maimon instead of Ninet Tayeb in the first one... but nevertheless all four of them are great!! :thumb_yello: '

Yeah, Ivri Lider is nice too... I kinda like the song "Bo", which made me want to watch the movie "Yossi & Jagger" when I saw the music video haha :):thumb_yello: his song "Ha-Boa" (is it called that?) is kinda nice too! :)

ninet is much better than shiri! thats for sure..

i like "bo" too!! and the movie is great!

hi!

i'm jewish:), and i tried to learn ivrit a few years ago, from a book, but it's real hard learning on your own and without anyone to talk to(i have relatives in israel, but they only come by about once year and my family only speak idish) so i had to give up on it, but i'll take it up again when i go to college i hope

i am very proud of my heritage and hope to live in israel one day, i've been there twice and i really felt belonged there...

don't know any israeli artist though(except the ones who sing religious music- i even had a tape of kids playing an almost rock version of some religious songs:punk: :roftl:)

ninet is much better than shiri! thats for sure..

i like "bo" too!! and the movie is great!

How can you not like Shirii with her awesome songs "Ha'sheket she'nishar" and "Don Quijote"? :blink: :blink: :roftl: :roftl: hahaha

I need to watch the movie, but dunno where to get it :shocked:

hi!

i'm jewish:), and i tried to learn ivrit a few years ago, from a book, but it's real hard learning on your own and without anyone to talk to(i have relatives in israel, but they only come by about once year and my family only speak idish) so i had to give up on it, but i'll take it up again when i go to college i hope

i am very proud of my heritage and hope to live in israel one day, i've been there twice and i really felt belonged there...

don't know any israeli artist though(except the ones who sing religious music- i even had a tape of kids playing an almost rock version of some religious songs:punk: :roftl:)

haha welcome to our thread!

how old are you?

hi!

Go to YouTube and start listening to Ivri Lider or any of the above mentioned artists:bleh:

Music is the best way to learn languages, believe me:bleh:

hi!

I wanted to learn it as well, escpecially the writing part to start of with but it's so hard... I think I will apply for ivrit lessons at university haha if I haqve time for it... but I really would like to.. It's a very beautiful language and srcript as well.. I really want to visit Israel someday! :)

u know, the original song was made by a bunch of moldovan guys and it's in romanian, and has the dumbest lyrics imaginable...however, it did become one of the largest romanian/moldovan hits abroad ever. lucky not many people knew what the lyrics meant:naughty:

How can you not like ****i with her awesome songs "Ha'sheket she'nishar" and "Don Quijote"? :blink: :blink: :roftl: :roftl: hahaha

I need to watch the movie, but dunno where to get it :shocked:

she has nice songs but ninet voice is much better!

you can download the movie from E-Mule or something.. just write "יוסי וג'אגר"

Go to YouTube and start listening to Ivri Lider or any of the above mentioned artists:bleh:

Indeed it is.. That is why I now can say, that Datz is making tea and Oded is coughing! hahaha :D and also "sheket" :D haha

I once was interviewed (together with Kata actually) by Israeli Television! :D

thanx, i'll do that:) wondering why it's never crossed my mind before

u know, the original song was made by a bunch of moldovan guys and it's in romanian, and has the dumbest lyrics imaginable...however, it did become one of the largest romanian/moldovan hits abroad ever. lucky not many people knew what the lyrics meant:naughty:

Yeah I know hahaha it's was a huuuuuge hit in Sweden, and all over the world as well I believe! haha It ended up with every single person in Sweden singing a song in Romanian, which the didn't knew a word of :D:punk:

Something about love in the forest or something - "Dragostea Din Tei"? :D or something under the tress, perhaps? haha

But imo Har'el Ska'at should have won instead of Moyal in season 2... and Shiri Maimon instead of Ninet Tayeb in the first one... but nevertheless all four of them are great!! :thumb_yello: '

I like Ninet best:bleh: theres something so touchy and vulnerable about her voice!

as for Ivri - he is the ultimate "soundtrack for Tel-Aviv" for me (if such thing exists:bleh: )

she has nice songs but ninet voice is much better!

you can download the movie from E-Mule or something.. just write "יוסי וג'אגר"

Well... Shiri as an amazing voice too, I love the video where she sings the national anthem ha'tikva :)

Ninet is ok too :D

Ah ok, I'll try! Toda raba! :thumb_yello:

I like Ninet best:bleh: theres something so touchy and vulnerable about her voice!

as for Ivri - he is the ultimate "soundtrack for Tel-Aviv" for me (if such thing exists:bleh: )

Hmmmm.. Maybe I should listen to more songs from Ninet? :D

Dunno why I haven't heard of him before :blink: Is he big in Israel?