The Israeli Thread

Killer Queen

:naughty:

PASSOVER SAMEACH!!!

mekava she kol ha matzah sheh tochloo yihiye ta-im!! :roftl:

I'm avoiding the matza at all costs, it's like a brick in your stomach....:boxed:

No matza, no bread...a perfect diet.:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

hey you israeli ppl...

i have a question! i need to know something...

if mika came to Israel... would you go see him? (stupied question i know) but if u do... will you take ppl with you? friends? how many ppl u think will go with u?

im trying to see how many ppl will go IF he came...

hey you israeli ppl...

i have a question! i need to know something...

if mika came to Israel... would you go see him? (stupied question i know) but if u do... will you take ppl with you? friends? how many ppl u think will go with u?

im trying to see how many ppl will go IF he came...

If Mika came to Israel i would have taken my friend, my sister and my neice, they all LOVE LOVE HIM!:naughty:

Oh yeah and another good friend who probably will arrive from abroad. :)

:yay:יום העצמאות שמח:yay:

Hey chevre! If Mika came to Israel it would be a good opportunity to see him and to visit Israel again.. But that would be only 1 person: me. What are you planning, Sivan? Another petition? :wink2:

Hey chevre! If Mika came to Israel it would be a good opportunity to see him and to visit Israel again.. But that would be only 1 person: me. What are you planning, Sivan? Another petition? :wink2:

well the thing is... someone really want to bring him BUT he will need 50000 ppl to show up... so it will be worth it to bring him...

u guys think we can find out how many ppl will come? 50000 is a lot :boxed:

i opened a poll here: http://157.tapuz.co.il/forumspolls/showPoll.asp?PollID=24453&forumId=1960

please vote and send to everyone :)

well the thing is... someone really want to bring him BUT he will need 50000 ppl to show up... so it will be worth it to bring him...

u guys think we can find out how many ppl will come? 50000 is a lot :boxed:

i opened a poll here: http://157.tapuz.co.il/forumspolls/showPoll.asp?PollID=24453&forumId=1960

please vote and send to everyone :)

50000 people??:shocked: If only i knew that many people.

I could bring with me around 5-6 people but not more.

Maybe you should post this on the Israeli Mika fan page on myspace, perhaps it will give this thing a push.:wink2:

50000 people??:shocked: If only i knew that many people.

I could bring with me around 5-6 people but not more.

Maybe you should post this on the Israeli Mika fan page on myspace, perhaps it will give this thing a push.:wink2:

yeah we need to try anything...

50.000 people? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Where do they want to have the concert? Is there such a big venue in Tel Aviv or elsewhere in Israel?

יש את גני יהושוע/פארק הירקון ששם רוב האמנים המגיעים לארץ מופיעים, זה מקום די גדול

יש את גני יהושוע/פארק הירקון ששם רוב האמנים המגיעים לארץ מופיעים, זה מקום די גדול

מיקה בפארק הירקון.. נמשיך לחלום..:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
"Kol galgal" means something like "Voice of a Wheel".

Do you have these words from the Hebrew song with this name?

:naughty: Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I am kinda into Boaz, I think that he sounds divine. :wink2:

What a weird title though :blink: I wish I could speak Hebrew, I have always thought of it as the most beautiful language in the world. :wink2:

:naughty: Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I am kinda into Boaz, I think that he sounds divine. :wink2:

What a weird title though :blink: I wish I could speak Hebrew, I have always thought of it as the most beautiful language in the world. :wink2:

Boaz is such a great singer very talented, such a shame that yesterday in the eurovision his song only came on the 6th or 7th place.

Boaz is such a great singer very talented, such a shame that yesterday in the eurovision his song only came on the 6th or 7th place.

I think that it was actually the 9th place.

I voted for him twice and still no use, because our country gave Israel no points. :thumbdown:

I have a question. :blink: How can you read your letters if you don't write any vowels? I mean I am trying to learn Hebrew, just a little bit, and I could read it when there where these dots added, you know like when there's a dot above the letter, then you say "o" and all that, but without those dots I'm absolutely lost. :( I have no idea which vowel should I add.

I think that it was actually the 9th place.

I voted for him twice and still no use, because our country gave Israel no points. :thumbdown:

I have a question. :blink: How can you read your letters if you don't write any vowels? I mean I am trying to learn Hebrew, just a little bit, and I could read it when there where these dots added, you know like when there's a dot above the letter, then you say "o" and all that, but without those dots I'm absolutely lost. :( I have no idea which vowel should I add.

well i learned it at school i mean at first grade you are being teached on how to read & write with vowles, but then on 3rd grade at school you learn how to read & write without vowls and by looking at the word you can also understand how to read it. It's all a matter of reading and writing and practice a lot, i guess.

I hope i didnt confused you too much :blush-anim-cl:.

well i learned it at school i mean at first grade you are being teached on how to read & write with vowles, but then on 3rd grade at school you learn how to read & write without vowls and by looking at the word you can also understand how to read it. I hope i didnt confused you too much :blush-anim-cl:.

Oh, okay, I understood you! So basically there is no way that I'll learn how to read without vowels. Pretty depressing. :blink::blink:

Right, in Hebrew the reading is more intuitive.. you have to guess the vowels, and even some of the consonants. But a person percepts the word as a whole and not as several letters, so if you identify the word you can read it too, pronounce it. I know it`s weird but it works. Hebrew is not my mother tongue but I learned it somehow.. you can do it too :thumb_yello: But the best is to learn it when you live where the language is spoken (in Israel).

Right, in Hebrew the reading is more intuitive.. you have to guess the vowels, and even some of the consonants. But a person percepts the word as a whole and not as several letters, so if you identify the word you can read it too, pronounce it. I know it`s weird but it works. Hebrew is not my mother tongue but I learned it somehow.. you can do it too :thumb_yello: But the best is to learn it when you live where the language is spoken (in Israel).

Okay. I guess that it's really hard for me because I don't even know most of the words in Hebrew, so I can't guess the word as a whole. But I won't give up, I'll try to learn at least something new everyday.

So Hebrew isn't your mother tongue? What is? And have you lived in Israel and why? Lots of questions, maybe I'm too nosey. :blush-anim-cl: