Hello from Australia

PamRam

Hi to all the Mika fans! I can't believe how much I am in love with Mika. He makes my heart melt and he is so sexy, but more importantly so talented. A friend asked me if I had heard Grace Kelly, and when I did, I was hooked! He makes me feel so happy, and I've seen a few interviews and he sounds so nice. A real genuine nice guy. I love it when he got that book, he was so rapt with it. Wish I could meet him, Does anyone know when he will come to Australia. I would love to just sit and chat and play with his hair!! Yum!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome PamRam!

the MFC is the place to be!:punk:

havent heard about concert dates in australia yet

(still waiting for more in us too!):blush-anim-cl:

you will have a great time here

-lots of info & great people too!

enjoy yourself!

hope to talk to you soon!:wink2:

Hi to all the Mika fans! I can't believe how much I am in love with Mika. He makes my heart melt and he is so sexy, but more importantly so talented. A friend asked me if I had heard Grace Kelly, and when I did, I was hooked! He makes me feel so happy, and I've seen a few interviews and he sounds so nice. A real genuine nice guy. I love it when he got that book, he was so rapt with it. Wish I could meet him, Does anyone know when he will come to Australia. I would love to just sit and chat and play with his hair!! Yum!:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Hey PamRam :welcomeani: to MFC !! I'm from OZ to ... check out the Australian Thread !! There are lot's of fun people here all over MSC ...&

WE ALL WANT TO JUST SIT & CHAT WITH HIM & PLAY WITH HIS HAIR !!!!!:thumb_yello: