What song would you..

ohwowitsnicka

What mika song would you like to see made into a music video?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. What mika song would you like to see made into a music video?

• Stuck in the middle
    • Relax, Take it easy
    • Ring Ring
    • Erase
    • Big Girl
    • My interpretation
    • Lollipop
    • Any other world
    • Billy Brown
    • Happy Ending

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Ending - I love this song.! And then we could probably see those people from the choir. I also would like MIKA's romantic side to show a little more.

Happy Ending! I agree! It's soo beautiful and would show a different side of Mika :wub2: .

"This is the way you left me.... " hmm wonder who could leave Mika (If it's about him) :sad:

Any other world.

There's no special why. I feel this song as it was be a part of me. That's all.

I love this song too - it really speaks to me - but I voted for Lollipop as I didnt see how Any Other World could be made into a video that would have mass appeal.

I've chosen Stuck in the middle, because when I listen to this song I almost hear him next to me. I know it's silly, but, I just want to see Stuck in the middle as a video. :)

it's not silly. that song's one masterpiece! :mf_rosetinted:

Relax (take it easy) is a awesome song and I can't get it out of my head i think it would be perfect to be the next music video.

I still can't get over how it sound a lot like the Cutting Crews - I just died in you arms tonight. I like Relax alot better then the Cuting Crews song:thumb_yello:

Relax (take it easy) is a awesome song and I can't get it out of my head i think it would be perfect to be the next music video.

I still can't get over how it sound a lot like the Cutting Crews - I just died in you arms tonight. I like Relax alot better then the Cuting Crews song:thumb_yello:

lol i KNEW it sounded like something but i couldn't think of what it was! yeah, mika is way better. :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...