"mikapressed?"

photojenny14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally understand you... I dream of him, I don't study anymore, I'm spending a lot of time thinking about him, looking at videos and interviews...preparing his birthday card...:blush-anim-cl:

Will this mania ever end???

Maybe I need a lunatic asylum -.-" (I'm studying psychology...I'm quite sure about this :naughty: )

Well I am definitely more Mikapressed than ever! I was hoping and praying that Mika would come to Chicago and before the 14th which he is. So when I found out I was like on Cloud 9 because my mom told me that I could see him if he came to Chicago. So when I ask my mom about it she gets mad and starts asking me questions like how are you going to pay for that? how are you going to get there? who are you going with? do you really expect me to let you go to Chicago? (the list goes on). Anyway so we ended up getting into a big fight and now she won't let me go because I am going to Europe on the 14th but I told her that I had money saved away but she still won't listen so I don't think I'll be getting to see Mika after all. It sucks because I was so excited and was even making plans on how I would get there and stuff but now I guess I won't be seeing him at all! My mom says she just doesn't get why I want to go see him so much, cause she hates Mika. Argh!

Maybe I'm bipolar?!?!!

Emotional rollercoaster here - from pure elation to the depths of despair - in milliseconds....

Thought I was the only one.....

So sad because the male population out there is sooooo disappointing; Mika seems to be the exception to the rule... and then some...

What are the chances of actually meeting him? Let's live in the real world, folks.

There's no doubt how much I love his music - how happy it makes me feel. But I can't ignore the dark side, the haunting, bittersweet and aching melodic messages that entice and seduce.....

awww u guys....dont loose hope :)

i never thought ill MEET mika....and i did!!! dreams do come true :)

now im crossing my fingers to meet him and the band on next sunday!!!

if we will b able to meet him on sunday at the festival... i think u could meet him anywhere if u want...lol there will b so many ppl there it will probably b impossible...

Maybe I'm bipolar?!?!!

Emotional rollercoaster here - from pure elation to the depths of despair - in milliseconds....

Thought I was the only one.....

So sad because the male population out there is sooooo disappointing; Mika seems to be the exception to the rule... and then some...

What are the chances of actually meeting him? Let's live in the real world, folks.

There's no doubt how much I love his music - how happy it makes me feel. But I can't ignore the dark side, the haunting, bittersweet and aching melodic messages that entice and seduce.....

I'm BIPOLAR too... :punk:

Well I am definitely more Mikapressed than ever! I was hoping and praying that Mika would come to Chicago and before the 14th which he is. So when I found out I was like on Cloud 9 because my mom told me that I could see him if he came to Chicago. So when I ask my mom about it she gets mad and starts asking me questions like how are you going to pay for that? how are you going to get there? who are you going with? do you really expect me to let you go to Chicago? (the list goes on). Anyway so we ended up getting into a big fight and now she won't let me go because I am going to Europe on the 14th but I told her that I had money saved away but she still won't listen so I don't think I'll be getting to see Mika after all. It sucks because I was so excited and was even making plans on how I would get there and stuff but now I guess I won't be seeing him at all! My mom says she just doesn't get why I want to go see him so much, cause she hates Mika. Argh!

ur story is so sad :( ditch the world and go c mika!