Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Sounds lovely!

No, Im a half-country girl by myself and Im totally fine with the countryside! :)

I just hope I can cope with the accents! :naughty:

And that you can cope with mine... :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the tartan trousers sound a lovely idea, esp. for a scottish gig! :wink2:

is this meant to be a present for the people who attends that specific gig or can the others who won't be there (for instance, me) join in as well? contribute too..?

sorry of this have been said already and I didn't get it.. :blush-anim-cl:

the tartan trousers sound a lovely idea, esp. for a scottish gig! :wink2:

is this meant to be a present for the people who attends that specific gig or can the others who won't be there (for instance, me) join in as well? contribute too..?

sorry of this have been said already and I didn't get it.. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone can conrtribute in anyway they wish (or are able!) I am not sure in what way you are thinking of.........ideas? In which case, all welcome! If anyone happens to have a tartan factory that would be most useful too!

Sounds lovely!

No, Im a half-country girl by myself and Im totally fine with the countryside! :)

I just hope I can cope with the accents! :naughty:

And that you can cope with mine... :blush-anim-cl:

I am not Scottish, Satu and therfore don't have a Scottish accent. I have lived here for just under two years. I am from Northern England and therfore you may not nessersarily find my accent any easier! However, I am sure we will cope!

I am glad you like the country side, I am sure you will like it here (as long as it isn't raining!)

The pattern that scg found (top of page 19 in the Glasgow thread) looks pretty good to me! I am sure we can Mikarise them! Love the model! If we get together at 9ish tonight we can sort out about ordering it...........owwww I'm getting so excited!

I am far too excited about this to be a normal sane person!

Kath, have you contacted Martin yet? Can you tell him we are doing this and need to give them to Mika, hopefully before the gig so he can wear them onstage - how cool would that be! If that's not possible, tell him we do need to be able to hand them over. Just so he knows they are coming!

Right, will be back on just after 9. Thinking caps on girlies!!!!

Hi Tartan Army!

I am not sure if I will be on at 9pm (depends on what is happening at home!)

I am happy to have the tartan meet here on either 6th or 7th May. There will be at least 4 of us, so between us, surely we can rattle up a pair of trousers.

Kath, while you are away, I would be happy to go with GITB to Kirkcaldy (Rejects?) to get the material.

I hope to get back on later! Bye for now! :thumb_yello:

Either before or after his Glasgow Gig on 16th May! He might even need help getting them on:roftl:

You all have tickets - so I will do the hard job of helping him with his trousers - it would be worth the drive, thats for sure!!! :naughty: :naughty: :roftl::lmao:

Hi Tartan Army!

I am not sure if I will be on at 9pm (depends on what is happening at home!)

I am happy to have the tartan meet here on either 6th or 7th May. There will be at least 4 of us, so between us, surely we can rattle up a pair of trousers.

Kath, while you are away, I would be happy to go with GITB to Kirkcaldy (Rejects?) to get the material.

I hope to get back on later! Bye for now! :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a good plan............should be a riotous shopping trip and hopefully a good Mini Mika meet!

Yep, I ahve messaged Martin and asked him to take Mika's inside leg measurements.................stop it Kath!

Ok Wendi................cheif trouser putter oner1

See ya later girls!

Sounds like a good plan............should be a riotous shopping trip and hopefully a good Mini Mika meet!

Yep, I ahve messaged Martin and asked him to take Mika's inside leg measurements.................stop it Kath!

Ok Wendi................cheif trouser putter oner1

See ya later girls!

Just doing my impression of a drunken Kath again............I just don't check my posts before I send.............honest!

I am here and all kilted up (well, in mind anyway!)

Am ready to get planning whenever the rest of the A Team arrive!

(PS in case you are wondering re A team, Rainbow called us Charlie's Angles the other day, but as there are 5 of us, I deemed to call us the "A" team, better theme tune anyway!)

We need to sort out

1) A defo date, either 6th or 7th May me-thinks. Kath, Wendi, GITB, me (perhaps scg - not heard from her), between the 4 or 5 of us, we could crack it in a day and we will all have helped with it!

2) Who are where to get the material (happy to go with GITB to Kirkcaldy)

3) The colour

Anything else???

Don't know if this is a really dumb idea or not (probably), but we could sew on our clan patches to the trousers. That way, if anyone else round the world with Scottish connection, they can have their clan added. In a way I like the idea, but in another I think it's a bit crap. So not offended if it's bumped!:naughty:

We need to sort out

1) A defo date, either 6th or 7th May me-thinks. Kath, Wendi, GITB, me (perhaps scg - not heard from her), between the 4 or 5 of us, we could crack it in a day and we will all have helped with it!

2) Who are where to get the material (happy to go with GITB to Kirkcaldy)

3) The colour

Anything else???

Don't know if this is a really dumb idea or not (probably), but we could sew on our clan patches to the trousers. That way, if anyone else round the world with Scottish connection, they can have their clan added. In a way I like the idea, but in another I think it's a bit crap. So not offended if it's bumped!:naughty:

Can deffo not make the Monday, as I will have to ask for Tuesday off for in service day. I'd quite like to be material-getter with leezy, as I LOVE Rejects with a passion! Colour - gotta be red??!

Just have to make sure the pattern we get isn't 'slacks'!! :naughty: