Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you think mikas got a new account on myspace since someone blabbed that his own personal myspace was mmmm ? i do because hes not been on it since the 6th of april

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about the braces really...........tartan would be great but would have to be the same tartan...........plain red would be ok but he already has those

Yes...............I read most of it I think..............absolutly fine about you getting the material........great idea. I would love to come over on the Sunday (6th?) I haven't broken it to Dave yet.......... I will have to pick my moment!

Yes...............I read most of it I think..............absolutly fine about you getting the material........great idea. I would love to come over on the Sunday (6th?) I haven't broken it to Dave yet.......... I will have to pick my moment!

I wish WISH I hadn't told my husband about the trousers. It just sort of blurted out, but it's got to the stage now if I mention the m word, he takes off his glasses and just looks at me.

I guess if he was like this about Pamela Anderson or someone and was sitting with Chris (Leezy's husband) with their sewing machines, making a tartan bra for her - I'd definitely be hacked off!!

He is so sweet. He really is lovely. He says he reckons 32 inch waiste and between 34/36 inside leg

I'd say you to do at least 36 inside leg!

It's better to be too long than too short...

And they'll shrink a bit while washing (Is tartan even washable?) :D

I wish WISH I hadn't told my husband about the trousers. It just sort of blurted out, but it's got to the stage now if I mention the m word, he takes off his glasses and just looks at me.

I guess if he was like this about Pamela Anderson or someone and was sitting with Chris (Leezy's husband) with their sewing machines, making a tartan bra for her - I'd definitely be hacked off!!

Totally agree. We have to try and see their point of view and I try not to mention Mika much at all...........but he siad yesterday that I spend the whole time 'thinking ' of Mika so he is obviously not fooled!

I would have thought that Mika was a 30 inch waist rather than a 32 and his inside leg measurement must be at least 34 inches! Mine is not far off that and I'm only 5ft 10in!

there's nothing else for it - I shall have to check, won't need measuring tape, just my hands - like measuring a horse!

may be some time...don't wait up...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I have not broken the news to Chris yet! :naughty:

there's nothing else for it - I shall have to check, won't need measuring tape, just my hands - like measuring a horse!

may be some time...don't wait up...

What a hero! Be brave!

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.................

yay!:punk:

measurements!

just a suggestion (having been a seamstress)

make sure you do the larger of the measurements (32 waist x 36 inseam)

MUCH easier to have alterations taken in than let out! (more seam allowance!)

very difficult to add length to hem - easy to take up:thumb_yello: