• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*keeping the thread on front page*

:naughty:

Thanks Satu for hauling us up! I was just reading through to make sure I hadn't missed anything, as I was late on last night I read it through in a bit of a rush!

Well, I broke the happy news to Dave! I chose my words (and my moment) very carefully and it actually went much better than expected! He even expressed his opinion on the great length of leg debate!

I am fine for coming over on 6th...........that is great news Wendi that you will be able to join us too, I am SO excited!

Unfortunately Sheena (scg) won't be able to join us.

Is it ok if my daughter Abby also comes? She is not bad at sewing and is also coming to the gig with us.

Is alcohol going to be involved at all on the Sunday? I only ask (apart from the fact that I will of course bring some if the answer is yes) but it will depend on which car I bring as Ab is not insured to drive mine and she will need to drive home (tee hee!) she doesn't drink.

I am looking forward to my holiday but I am SO going to miss this! I think I might have to give GITB/Leezy my mobile number and ask for a text update on the fabric/pattern etc! Don't forget we will need thread and depending how many sewing machines we are going to use on the day we will need a spool of thread for each one.

Are we going to line the trousers?

Leezy/GITB...................what about the t shirts............and the money. Do you want me to send some money before I go away or will we just sort it all when we all get together on 6th?

Well, I broke the happy news to Dave! I chose my words (and my moment) very carefully and it actually went much better than expected! He even expressed his opinion on the great length of leg debate!

I am fine for coming over on 6th...........that is great news Wendi that you will be able to join us too, I am SO excited!

Unfortunately Sheena (scg) won't be able to join us.

Is it ok if my daughter Abby also comes? She is not bad at sewing and is also coming to the gig with us.

Is alcohol going to be involved at all on the Sunday? I only ask (apart from the fact that I will of course bring some if the answer is yes) but it will depend on which car I bring as Ab is not insured to drive mine and she will need to drive home (tee hee!) she doesn't drink.

I am looking forward to my holiday but I am SO going to miss this! I think I might have to give GITB/Leezy my mobile number and ask for a text update on the fabric/pattern etc! Don't forget we will need thread and depending how many sewing machines we are going to use on the day we will need a spool of thread for each one.

Are we going to line the trousers?

Of course Abby can come too! Goes without saying, the more the merrier. Yes to alcohol (but only after the job is done!).

Listen, If I keep the B&B free, you guys can stay over if you wanted, Wendi too! I only have 2 double bedrooms, but I can stick a blow up bed or futon in the lounge area! Let me know if you want to stay asap so I can cross it out of my diary.

Well done for telling Dave! Have not mentioned it to Chris yet, but he'll be cool about it!

Leezy/GITB...................what about the t shirts............and the money. Do you want me to send some money before I go away or will we just sort it all when we all get together on 6th?

We will sort out money on the 6th! If we get out finger out, we might even have them back by the 6th! Will try for a get together with GITB tomorrow night after my college! We REALLY need to get it done before it's too late!

Do you have a fan club badge already??? I have ordered a pack which has 5 in it, one for me & GITB, so I will have a couple of spares if you need it!

Of course Abby can come too! Goes without saying, the more the merrier. Yes to alcohol (but only after the job is done!).

Listen, If I keep the B&B free, you guys can stay over if you wanted, Wendi too! I only have 2 double bedrooms, but I can stick a blow up bed or futon in the lounge area! Let me know if you want to stay asap so I can cross it out of my diary.

Well done for telling Dave! Have not mentioned it to Chris yet, but he'll be cool about it!

Cheers Leezy. That is really kind of you. I will check out with Dave tonight about staying over. He did actually say last night it would be better if we did.......thanks, I thought!

But as it's bank holiday you will be missing out on potential income won't you?

I do think it will take us quite a while to actually perfect the job!

We will sort out money on the 6th! If we get out finger out, we might even have them back by the 6th! Will try for a get together with GITB tomorrow night after my college! We REALLY need to get it done before it's too late!

Do you have a fan club badge already??? I have ordered a pack which has 5 in it, one for me & GITB, so I will have a couple of spares if you need it!

No, I don't have badges..........the day that I tried to order them something went wrong on the payment page. Would love to take two off your hands....add them onto my final bill!

Cheers Leezy. That is really kind of you. I will check out with Dave tonight about staying over. He did actually say last night it would be better if we did.......thanks, I thought!

But as it's bank holiday you will be missing out on potential income won't you?

I do think it will take us quite a while to actually perfect the job!

If a fantastic enquiry came in, then it would be daft not to take it, but that is unlikely. I could just rent it out for the Friday/Saturday night. At the moment have not had any enquiries so it's not an issue and won't be!

No, I don't have badges..........the day that I tried to order them something went wrong on the payment page. Would love to take two off your hands....add them onto my final bill!

I tried to order them twice and had problems, think I have managed it on the 3rd attempt! They don't make it easy to purchase do they!:sneaky2:

I tried to order them twice and had problems, think I have managed it on the 3rd attempt! They don't make it easy to purchase do they!:sneaky2:

No, don't seem to!

That is fine then about the B and B..........if you get an amazing offer just let us know and we will just come home. Anyway, as I say..........I had best run it by Dave first

I love you guys. What with the trousers, the shirt, the underwear (oh, you know someone will actually try to make him some in the near future), Mika will soon have no need to buy clothes ever.

That is, unless he wants a day off from plaid trousers, sparkly shirts, and hot pink apple-patterned undies.

Next up: Socks? :naughty: Rainbow footies, anyone?

Heheh, don't let the pants fall! :naughty:

Nope...........thats why we need the braces! VERY quiet here today.........only 35 users in total online...........where is everybody! No Freddie!

I love you guys. What with the trousers, the shirt, the underwear (oh, you know someone will actually try to make him some in the near future), Mika will soon have no need to buy clothes ever.

That is, unless he wants a day off from plaid trousers, sparkly shirts, and hot pink apple-patterned undies.

Next up: Socks? :naughty: Rainbow footies, anyone?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm there's a challenge! I am glad we got in with the trousers idea before someone else snaffled it...........making shoes or socks may be a bit more difficult!

Well, I was joking, but you'd hardly have to make the socks.

Just buy a pair of these, and embroider them with lyrics or lollipops or something. :thumb_yello:

LMAO............did you ever see that post of Mika's feet? It was a particularly unflattering pic..........but the very thought of them in those socks is mind blowing! I think I will give that one a miss!

You guys, this sounds like sooo much fun! :punk:

Wishing Scotland wasn't a bagillion miles away...

Aussie :insane:

Hi Rainbow Sky! I wonder how far your package has got so far!

Yep, you are right ...........this is so much fun..........I am so sad that I am now almost wishing that I wasn't going on holiday as I am going to miss the fun!

Hi Rainbow Sky! I wonder how far your package has got so far! Yep, you are right ...........this is so much fun..........I am so sad that I am now almost wishing that I wasn't going on holiday as I am going to miss the fun!

It sounds like the best fun! Yeah... I wonder where my package is too... *ponders* ...flying over the ocean somewhere? I tried to send myself, but it didn't really work out that well. Maybe next time eh?

Aussie :insane:

LMAO............did you ever see that post of Mika's feet? It was a particularly unflattering pic..........but the very thought of them in those socks is mind blowing! I think I will give that one a miss!

Oh, so he has long toes! Big deal! All the more reason to keep them warm. :D

Maybe I'm just a big proponent of those socks 'cause I love them. But he probably has them already, because he tends to wear a lot of things I wear, so giving them to him may be of no use... hah.