Mika on Steve Wright Show

Sou

I am registered on mikasounds but no email came :(

It wasn't an email from MikaSounds...it was under 'news' on the UK site. I copied and pasted the second I read it...I didn't make anything up, lol :roftl:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all very odd! He said a few weeks ago that Mika would be coming up but didn't say when. I text him a while ago to ask but he still didn't say when. I have just been trying to look on his web page to see if it said who was on this week but it only mentions today. I go away on Friday and I just feel certain that I am going to miss it! Boo hoo!

I am registered on mikasounds but no email came :(

I registered on the US mikasounds site with one email address, and on the UK mikasounds site with a different email address just so I wouldn't miss anything, and, although I got confirmation emails that I was registered, I have yet to get an email from them since. I thought it was perhaps because I gave my US mailing address, and they figured I wouldn't be interested in anything going on in the UK, but that would be a silly assumption... since I have family in the UK and get there fairly often...

Oh well. :rolleyes:

dcdeb

Well I can watch it all this week :boxed: as I am off, but next week I can watch till 8.30am.

I wish we could get more info about appearances on the radio and television.

There was a thread about this, I might go and resurrect it!