Getting bullied

mellody

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh... I might have to check that out... I've never actually read any of her books...

I like her a lot. She is much worded and her books are long with sometimes a really complicated story line (is that the word for books?).

One of my favourites is My Sister’s Keeper. So far I have only read her book translated, to Swedish but I bought 3 more in London and am ready to give them a try!:thumb_yello:

• 3 months later...

I was bullied in primary school and it wasn't the nicest thing. I used to get apples and pears and other foods thrown at me... and there was also the name-calling.

They never understood me; I was always different to them and they didn't like it. They took away all of my friends so I was left alone.

I can remember sitting in the corner of the playground - like scruched into a ball watching the other kids play and have fun. I can remember asking myself why. Asking why I was the one to be alone....and why did they have such a big problem with me. I never ever understood why, all I knew was kids were mean. I felt tortured - I almost tortured myself inside knowing that I wasn't like them and I never would be....But I could try...

I remember one day I was sitting in the luch hall eating my dinner alone when I suddenly broke down into tears. A teacher came up to me and asked what was wrong. My exact words were "I have no friends." She sighed and walked off.

I got so fed up that one day, I decided I was going to change myself....change everything about me.

I learned to dress the way everybody else dressed, I learned to talk about sports and 'hot' celebs even though I had no idea what exactly I were talking about. I was miserable.

I moved to high school a few years ago and that was when I heard Grace Kelly. The message Mika was trying to get across about being yourself - even though at times it's the hardest thing to be - really got to me. I understood that song...I took comfort in it. I played it over and over again learning every single word.

Grace Kelly changed my life. I decided I wasn't going to act like somebody I wasn't anymore. I was going to be MYSELF and not care what anybody else thought. If they didn't like it, They could walk out the door! I used to tell myself. :naughty:

I'm not bullied much at all now (There's always someone who's going to take the mick for liking Mika); I have a lot more friends - who love me for who I am. Well, Most of them anyway.

Thank you, Mika!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw, I've never told anyone about this before. These words have never escaped my mouth...ever.

Edited by alice.loves.mika

• 3 months later...
hi, i thought i'd open up a thread for all those of us who got or still get bullied at school (or work), or anyone who wants to say something on this topic. as we all know, it has happened to mika and he said the best way to deal with it is talk about it - so let's do that. :wink2:

for example:

what happened?

how did/do you deal with it?

if it has been in the past, what influence does it have on your life now?

did it change you and in what way?

i got bullied at school and although the worst part of it was over 15 years ago, it still influences my life now. for example, i feel totally uncomfortable when i get into a new group of people where i don't know anyone, for example in a new job. that's when i get all shy (although my friends certainly wouldn't say i'm shy) and i have the feeling that i just want to be alone, not having to tell anyone anything about me - which of course isn't good, as what i really want is to be part of the group and make friends with people.

plus, i'm extremely sensitive to people talking behind my back. if i find out someone talks badly about me behind my back, i get really angry. it's exactly what i thought back then, when i was bullied: "why don't you just tell me in the face what kind of problem you have with me, instead of talking behind my back, laughing about me, calling me names and doing bad things to me?!". back then, i sometimes even wished they would beat me, so i could defend myself instead of feeling just helpless.

oh, and i know exactly what mika means when he says the teachers weren't on his side either. some didn't like me either, and most of them just didn't care.

the good thing is, it all gets better with the years. i have a lot more self-confidence now and i'm a lot more stable than i was 10 years ago.

i understand. i have the same problems but i'm still at school so it makes it really fun. :sneaky2:

Getting bullied?? Oh yes, I can talk about that!!

I was bullied at primary school, at the middelbare school(not sure if that is high school) and now still...

I was born with only one eye (not like the cyclope, don't worry..) and the kids at school called me names like "captian one-eye" or something...

Well, about that I can laugh about now...

But what matters me most is that a lot of people don't take you as you are!!

Like Mika did, I used to wear clothes that I'd like to wear, and not if they're popular at that moment... So I know how he must feel back then...

And now??? Still being bullied by my mother-in-law... but that's another story..

i have a friend who's like that but it's not the clothes she wears it's how she wears them. i'm really conscious about what i wear and what people will say which means what i want to wear i don't have the confidence to carry off.

in middle school (3 tier system) i got bullied cos i have really uncontrollable curly hair and it used to stick out at all angles. then i discovered GHDs though i still wear it curly sometimes but not as often... :original:

• 1 month later...
I was bullied in primary school and it wasn't the nicest thing. I used to get apples and pears and other foods thrown at me... and there was also the name-calling.

They never understood me; I was always different to them and they didn't like it. They took away all of my friends so I was left alone.

I can remember sitting in the corner of the playground - like scruched into a ball watching the other kids play and have fun. I can remember asking myself why. Asking why I was the one to be alone....and why did they have such a big problem with me. I never ever understood why, all I knew was kids were mean. I felt tortured - I almost tortured myself inside knowing that I wasn't like them and I never would be....But I could try...

I remember one day I was sitting in the luch hall eating my dinner alone when I suddenly broke down into tears. A teacher came up to me and asked what was wrong. My exact words were "I have no friends." She sighed and walked off.

I got so fed up that one day, I decided I was going to change myself....change everything about me.

I learned to dress the way everybody else dressed, I learned to talk about sports and 'hot' celebs even though I had no idea what exactly I were talking about. I was miserable.

I moved to high school a few years ago and that was when I heard Grace Kelly. The message Mika was trying to get across about being yourself - even though at times it's the hardest thing to be - really got to me. I understood that song...I took comfort in it. I played it over and over again learning every single word.

Grace Kelly changed my life. I decided I wasn't going to act like somebody I wasn't anymore. I was going to be MYSELF and not care what anybody else thought. If they didn't like it, They could walk out the door! I used to tell myself. :naughty:

I'm not bullied much at all now (There's always someone who's going to take the mick for liking Mika); I have a lot more friends - who love me for who I am. Well, Most of them anyway.

and btw, I've never told anyone about this before. These words have never escaped my mouth...ever.

I can understand you quite well. I'm not exactly bullied badly but I get ignored most of the time which can be just as hard, especially when it comes to forming groups for projects (the other girls just take me, though; they're quite nice at times). I'm very good at school because it's just so easy for me, and I guess that's one of the reasons for which people don't like me. Plus, I'm not very good at making face-to-face conversation, and a bit shy, which of course all has to do with each other.

One girl I used to be friends with and her new friend really can't stand me I think, but at least I don't like them either, so I don't quite care.

MIKA really changed my attitude, though. I'm happier even if I don't really have more friends. His music, happiness etc. makes me be able to cope with it. And MFC is great to cheer me up when it's been bad at school. :thumb_yello:

I can understand you quite well. I'm not exactly bullied badly but I get ignored most of the time which can be just as hard, especially when it comes to forming groups for projects (the other girls just take me, though; they're quite nice at times). I'm very good at school because it's just so easy for me, and I guess that's one of the reasons for which people don't like me. Plus, I'm not very good at making face-to-face conversation, and a bit shy, which of course all has to do with each other.

One girl I used to be friends with and her new friend really can't stand me I think, but at least I don't like them either, so I don't quite care.

MIKA really changed my attitude, though. I'm happier even if I don't really have more friends. His music, happiness etc. makes me be able to cope with it. And MFC is great to cheer me up when it's been bad at school. :thumb_yello:

same here but i've just gone up to a-level so i'm in groups with none of my friends apart from one class. in my performance class it's harder cos we're in a group of 9 so i'm the one who's always left out.

surprisingly i'm really quiet in my classes so much so that when i saw someone from my class at the water fountain during class and she asked what class i was in at the moment and i replied 'Yours.' it's because i am so quiet.

also my strange eating habits don't help but i don't really talk about that. it's just embarrasing.

not many people know that i like Mika, only my friends and 99% of my friends like him.

life sucks sometimes, but i wanna get to live out my dreams so i put up with it.

A big hug to yoouu, Alice.

Mika helped me a lot too, to become more myself and to accept what I was, and that I was sometimes different from all what these girls that seemed to be. Now I feel good, and I'm proud of not being the same as everyone else. I think it's important to be a little bit different.

First of all I have to let you know about my country and the nature of people's way of thinking and seeing things: as intelligent as we seem to be (yes we're pretty well-known for our genuine intelligence: it a Romanian guy who invented the insuline) we're plain stupid tolerance-wards and open-minded-wards.

Ever since I know myself I've been taller than the other kids and because I have had a caring family even a bit chubby. I have always been this way. The first signs of abnormality for me were on the first day of kindergarten when my mum dropped me, all the kids were trying to escape with their parents and I was the only one pushing mum away to go and leave me there to have some fun with the other kids. I don't remember much from the kindergarten so, I cannot say that the bullying started then.

I cannot mark a certain year when it all started but it certainly did in school, to be more precise towards the end of the primary school (1-4 grades) when I was quite fat and that was the main thing other kids would see about me, even though my teacher loved me.

In the secondary school, we would learn (5th graders) with 8th graders which were older and "wiser" and would mock smaller kids. The same thing: height+weight= bullying.

As I got older (8th grade) the bullying stopped as I was among the eldest kids in the school.

In high-school bullying moved from the appearance to other aspects of the things that I've done and didn't please everybody else. (Un)fortunately I wa raised as a good kid who shouldn't lie, cheat, think bad, be bad, swear and everything else. Oh well, apparently since high-school I learned that people around me have been raised in the total opposite direction without a well-built conscience about the things they;re doing.

The most remarkable moment of my 9th grade, was when all my class-mates decided to skip the biology class. And not just one: THE WHOLE CLASS...all of them besides me, of course who wouldn't have left school without a reason for nothing in the world. I couldn't stay in my desk as some girls kept coming back to check if I left. All this come-and-go of their made them waste some more time and when they've found out that the teacher was on her way, they've all ran into the bathroom leaving me there in my desk. The teacher came in and broke a smile than a giggle, at the sight of only one person in the whole class. Ever since that teacher was looking at me pityfully perhaps thinking it must be something wrong with me as I didn't skipped the class along with my class. Of course, noone cared about that incident, but the girls who had hidden away in the bathroom, followed me on the way out and started calling me things and I was really scared, because my mum wasn't supposed to come until later (like 30 mins later) and I had to wait for her in front of the school, where all these girls still lurked around (don't ask me why, they were the ones who wanted to leave earlier and they still stood around) and I was really scared of wheter this thing wouldn't go any further...

It was by the half of the 9th grade and slowly in few weeks the whole class turned their backs on me and didn't talk to me again, and even though the teachers knew about it, they kept doing that pityfull look at me and kept on "flirting" with the others. Towards the end of the 9th grade I started drawing out of boredom as I basically had NOTHING to do but that. Even if I'd listened to music they;d mock me to turn it down (I mean listening to music on my Ipod) because they wouldn't like to hear it. (I remember a moment like that clearly when I was listening to Adele)

During the holiday between the 9th and the 10th grade I've lost a big amount of weight like 30 pounds (15kg) out of worrying about the idea that I have to go back in that high-school in the fall. And moreover I'd had to spend 3 more years.

That's when my family really stepped up and tried to find another high-school. We have discovered that the only one I could go, would've been the most prestigious one in my city. Even if it all sounded perfectly: the way kids entered that high-school in the 9th grade was anything but fairly, and I was quite concerned, in spite of my happiness due to the fact that I'll leave the horror high-school, that these kids will be these full of money jerks and I'd still be the different one amongst them.

That's when I really settled my admiration for Mika and when I hit the new school, I was all Mikafied and people would recognise me from the very beggininng as the Mika-fan-girl. They were all quite excited by my presence amongst them at first, but then they've just became bored of me and I didn't get to make myself any stable friends because as I had expected they're plainly stupid and there are VERY few of us who can really put up with the elite in the school.

The dumbest thing is that they still judge me for my appearance (which I don't get why anymore, as I am just tall (which I think it's ok for my age now) and I've got like 2 pounds over my normal weight, so you wouldn't really call me fat but they do... :doh: Not that much...only some wiser dudes...I don't even know if they study in my high-school.

Anyway, I kinda learned to be different and like it to be different and I can say I enjoy it because I know I'm not as stupid as the rest of the them, and it's all thanks to Mika! (doh :naughty: ) I keep on concentrating lately on the things I really like and really put school on the second if not third place in my life as you can imagine sports really won;t help me that much in life and other shi**y subjects. So life is better now, even if I don't talk with my class mates that much...but I have friends from other classes who I catch up with in the breaks and that's fine.

I'm a bit worried that I might always be like this but in the end, it's just the Romanian society that is intolerable (and yes my stork threw me a little further than expected *coughsitshouldvebeenLDNcoughs*and I'm just better than them all...I'm a Mika fan, aren't I? :biggrin2:

Rivers, that's awful what you went through. I wouldn't be surprised if you wrote a lot during those times, writing is definitely an outlet and a therapy.

I think it's amazing how you're so positive a lot of the time because of all the negativity you had as a kid. Sometimes people carry that negativity through their lives because it's all they know, but not you. Some people just see darkness, but you see both contrasts and I think it's brilliant that you came out of it a better person. I mean look at you: you've carried on living and you write a blog about the topic that upset you most as a child because you want to help others and make yourself feel good about yourself.

Whether we agree on some topics or not, I do respect and admire you. You didn't deserve any of those comments as a child, whether you were obese, anorexic or even indeed normal.

I know what verbal abuse is like, I've been there too: "f*cking fat ginger c*nt" and all that rubbish. One thing I learned was to always stand up for yourself. Throughout school I ignored everything and allowed them to say whatever they liked. No more.

"Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door?"

:tears::huglove:

I first heard that line on a day when I got some really bad abuse on my blog and thought about shutting it down. I heard that and I was, "Screw them! I need to do this!"

Also, thank you so much for that. I am completely without words, so a completely inadequate "thank you" will have to suffice. :huglove:

LMAO, that makes a change :naughty:

As for the first quote you quoted me on...the reason why I was called that was because I stepped in to stop a fight. I always done it with my best friend, so when I saw a fight at school my natural instinct was to stop it.

I was in quite a large group at school that had sub-groups, if that made sense. Most of them were nice, but the majority smoked and went binge drinking and done whatever with the opposite sex...you get the idea. No I didn't do any of it, I was pretty much a tag along - I just needed some people to hang around with so I didn't look like "Billy no mates". Lol.

Anyway I digress. Two girls in particular had a riff going on and it ended up in a physical fight. So I jumped in and tried to separate them - not caring if I got hurt - when someone tried to pull my back. I tried to resist as best as I could, but then someone else jumped in and stopped it and then eventually I fell backwards.

I got called names from one girl in particular who hated me throughout senior school for God knows why (she now lives at the end of my road...-_-) because I tried to stop the fight.

Funny, because while I was verbally beaten down for it, the girl who jumped in after me was proclaimed a hero! They were all "well done" to her and everything, while people called ME stupid! So I ended up crying, because I was confused because as far as I was concerned I did the right thing and didn't regret doing it. I saw two friends fighting, of course I wasn't going to stand by and watch that pursue. People then said that the reason why I was pulled back was because I'm small and that they didn't want me to get hurt.

LAMEST. EXCUSE. EVER.

So I argued and said "If I CARED about being hurt, why would I join in to stop the fight?! And that other girl isn't that much taller than I am so DON'T throw me that bullsh*t!"

So I was about to walk away when the girl that hated me shouted out "Caroline you're a stupid fat f*cking ginger c*nt!"

I turned round, stared at her, then said....."...Thanks." and continued to walk off.

She did nothing.

Stupid bitch haha.

I've been bullied through out my life since I started school when I was 5 or 6, but the last 3-4 years of my life have been the worst. Once I got to my secondary school it all kicked off, the kids had a go at me for anything they possibly could. I even had a teacher call me an he-she, but it went from kids banging sounding like they are hammering through at your door of your house, hitting and pushing you, name calling, throwing water & food at you and mocking for the way of prenousing things as I can't prenous "h" and "r" sounds..

I still occasionally get the sarcastic comments from the kids but I just try and let it go over my head. It took a year and half to stop the bullying altogether and my mum had to go to my school every single day to try and get the school to stop it...

The reason why bullys bully others is because they are sad and probably they've been bullied theirselves or just do it because their mates do it..

I personally think more should be done to stop it, even though it's commonly known for school it also happens behond that at collage, uni, work, etc. There should be a law or something to stop it and if the bullys don't then will be a bad consciquence for them to pay...

I've been bullied through out my life since I started school when I was 5 or 6, but the last 3-4 years of my life have been the worst. Once I got to my secondary school it all kicked off, the kids had a go at me for anything they possibly could. I even had a teacher call me an he-she, but it went from kids banging sounding like they are hammering through at your door of your house, hitting and pushing you, name calling, throwing water & food at you and mocking for the way of prenousing things as I can't prenous "h" and "r" sounds..

I still occasionally get the sarcastic comments from the kids but I just try and let it go over my head. It took a year and half to stop the bullying altogether and my mum had to go to my school every single day to try and get the school to stop it...

The reason why bullys bully others is because they are sad and probably they've been bullied theirselves or just do it because their mates do it..

I personally think more should be done to stop it, even though it's commonly known for school it also happens behond that at collage, uni, work, etc. There should be a law or something to stop it and if the bullys don't then will be a bad consciquence for them to pay...

Oh dear, that's not nice at all :( And it's not your fault you can't pronounce certain letters. Look at Jonathon Ross, he can't pronounce R's...

It's good that your mum tries to do something about it, though...all my mum ever told me to do was to "ignore it and don't tell teachers because pupils might think you're a tell-tale" which is the WORST advice I have EVER HEARD.

Always stick up for yourself!

Oh dear, that's not nice at all :( And it's not your fault you can't pronounce certain letters. Look at Jonathon Ross, he can't pronounce R's...

It's good that your mum tries to do something about it, though...all my mum ever told me to do was to "ignore it and don't tell teachers because pupils might think you're a tell-tale" which is the WORST advice I have EVER HEARD.

i never told my parents... i don't really talk to my parents about school much... :dunno:

i never told my parents... i don't really talk to my parents about school much... :dunno:

I never really told my parents either. My mum gave me *THAT* advice when I was only in junior school...so about 7 years old?

After my friend got badly beaten up in year eight (we were about 13) we got out of school late because we were with the deputy head giving in our statements and talking it over with the bully and whatnot. We were in there about an hour and when I got to the car not only was my mum in there, my two sisters were as well. It was obvious I had been crying and told them Charlie got beaten up and that was why I was so late, and my sister "why are you crying over that?" and I was like WTF?! My best friend just got beaten up, OF COURSE I'm going to be upset over it!!

That was the last time I ever told my family about abuse.

I didn't tell my dad and I'm not really sure why. I guess I'd have felt a bit stupid by saying "by the way, I'm getting bullied and I don't really know how to handle it." and figured that since no-one else was doing anything about it then he wouldn't either.

Except I told him about my school history a few months back and he said he had no idea because mum never told him, that he was really sorry and that he wished he could have done something.

OH! And another thing! There are times when I don't spend a long time on the computer and my mum gets "worried" because it's "not like me", and she heard about my rant on Facebook from a work friend of hers (as we're both on each other's Facebooks) and mum went all like "No-one's bullying you are they? Because if someone is you can tell me" and it's SOOO patronising! Not that she means to be, but it makes me feel like 5 and I just think "Oh nice of you to care about me being 'bullied' when I'm finally old enough to CARE FOR MYSELF!"

No I didn't say that to her...there's no point...

Edited by CazGirl

I try sticking up for myself the best I can without getting beaten up - K.O or getting into trouble.. But I don't have many friends to stand up for me in a tough situration like that or they would start on them too...

On the pronouncation of letters, I forgot that also Jonathon Ross cannot pronouce "R's" like myself and he's a TV & Radio presenter and that doesnt stop him from doing what he does.. I guess it's just a thing some people have, there's nothing wrong about it at all...

All that happens if you tell a teacher that your getting bullied is they talk to the bullys then they just get worst.. that's what happen with me, they spoke to the bullys and then the bullys made everybody turn against you (apart from my good friends) because you told someone about the bullying and they didn't like it...

I only have another 64 weeks of school until I can officially leave, I'm counting the weeks already because even tho I just get the sarcastic comments made at me, I want to get out of that place because I will never forget what happened..

I try sticking up for myself the best I can without getting beaten up - K.O or getting into trouble.. But I don't have many friends to stand up for me in a tough situration like that or they would start on them too...

On the pronouncation of letters, I forgot that also Jonathon Ross cannot pronouce "R's" like myself and he's a TV & Radio presenter and that doesnt stop him from doing what he does.. I guess it's just a thing some people have, there's nothing wrong about it at all...

All that happens if you tell a teacher that your getting bullied is they talk to the bullys then they just get worst.. that's what happen with me, they spoke to the bullys and then the bullys made everybody turn against you (apart from my good friends) because you told someone about the bullying and they didn't like it...

I only have another 64 weeks of school until I can officially leave, I'm counting the weeks already because even tho I just get the sarcastic comments made at me, I want to get out of that place because I will never forget what happened..

One of the most terrible things you can lose is your voice honey. You've got it for a reason. And no disrespect but if your friends don't stick up for you then they don't sound very loyal to me...

Why don't you try speaking to the Head in private? And try asking for the bullies to actually be EXPELLED for GOOD? Because that's what they deserve. If the minority of idiots in my school had been expelled my school life would have been a lot easier to deal with.

Oh yeah, most just join I guess... :thumbdown: I think they're a bit afraid of being made fun of themselves when they defend someone else.

Ya know, like "ooh, s/he likes him/her!" That's just plain stupid :sneaky2:

In regards as to why bullies bully...it can be for a number of reasons.

1) They could be getting bullied themselves. This could either mean other pupils or domestic violence in which case they also need help. They bully others because a) it's all they know b) they need a sense of worth and power since it's been stripped elsewhere

2) They're born dicks.

In regards as to why bullies bully...it can be for a number of reasons.

1) They could be getting bullied themselves. This could either mean other pupils or domestic violence in which case they also need help. They bully others because a) it's all they know b) they need a sense of worth and power since it's been stripped elsewhere

2) They're born dicks.

I opt for the second option :roftl:

I was born with hydrocephalus, which causes huge learning difficulties, so I always found school to be a major struggle. My first four years of primary school were fine and I really enjoyed them but when I reached 3rd Class (aged 9) things really started to go downhill.

I remember that I was the best in the class at general knowledge quizzes but whenever I tried to answer, the teacher would immediately tell me to put my hand down and let someone else answer. Even when we were all given the same book to read, I was never allowed to move on to a different chapter as I always had to be on the same chapter as everyone else. When it came to lunch in the playground no-one else would talk to me or ask me to join them, so I spent the 15-20 minutes alone by the wall.

The part of primary school that I really remember is my final year. The teacher obviously had a policy that 'children should be seen and not heard'. Once, she even refused to let me join a team of my classmates who were taking part in a regional table quiz but my 5th Class teacher and my mum said that I should be allowed join the team as I was easily the best one in class at general knowledge. She still refused to let me go but held a quiz in the class and, sure enough, I came 1st in the class.

I was eventually allowed go with the other members of the team, who were her so-called 'pets', and we managed to come 4th out of something like 15 teams.

Another time it was approaching Open Day and we were required to do graphs. Every day I would come home from school crying after being told that my graph was completely wrong. After this happened a third time my mum ended up confronting the teacher and said that she was the one who was wrong and that the graph had always been correct. After an art competition, the teacher criticised my artwork for being 'too detailed' and my mum really lost her cool with her.

I certainly left that school in 1998 with a grey cloud hanging over me as this teacher had done everything to really try and destroy me. The whole experience turned me into a really timid person, almost afraid to do absolutely anything and I really started to believe that I was useless at pretty much everything.

My shyness continued all through secondary school even though I was really happy there and again I would spend lunchtime by myself as I was too nervous to approach anyone else. The teachers there were certainly more accepting of my difficulties and did everything they could to make my six years there a happy experience.

My confidence did not actually return until the year I spent living and studying in Germany (2006-2007). Nowadays, I definitely don't feel anywhere near as shy as I was and I will never ever allow anyone to bully me again.

Blossom - HOW CAN AN ART PIECE BE TOO DETAILED?

Argh!

I have a real dislike for some art teachers. Seriously. I drew this fairy once in A-Level Art surrounded by Roses and my teacher slated it and said it wasn't art. I said "YOU'RE AN ART TEACHER, isn't everything supposed to be art?!"

Idiot! Fair enough if it's not art you like, but to say it isn't art...

I don't like Picasso (and I told him that. Hah! Stake through the heart, I'm telling you) but don't go around saying "it isn't art" FFS.

Sorry to hear about your teacher being a dick, but at least you came out a better person "I will never allow anyone to bully me again". Pretty much the same mindset as me.

I actually saw my 6th Class teacher during the summer in Marks & Spencer and if I had had enough courage I would have gone over to her and told her just how miserable she made me while I was in her class and I could also say that it's no thanks to her that I'm currently doing a Masters. :biggrin2:

Next time I encounter her I will be ready. :sneaky2: