Getting bullied

mellody

Blossom - HOW CAN AN ART PIECE BE TOO DETAILED?

Argh!

I have a real dislike for some art teachers. Seriously. I drew this fairy once in A-Level Art surrounded by Roses and my teacher slated it and said it wasn't art. I said "YOU'RE AN ART TEACHER, isn't everything supposed to be art?!"

Idiot! Fair enough if it's not art you like, but to say it isn't art...

I don't like Picasso (and I told him that. Hah! Stake through the heart, I'm telling you) but don't go around saying "it isn't art" FFS.

Sorry to hear about your teacher being a dick, but at least you came out a better person "I will never allow anyone to bully me again". Pretty much the same mindset as me.

Anything is art! :mf_rosetinted: One of my photography instructors when he was teaching was hilarious. He was the oldest one there and when his slideshow went to a white screen he'd turn and ask us, "is this art?" then listen to us talk about a white screen. :aah:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything is art! :mf_rosetinted: One of my photography instructors when he was teaching was hilarious. He was the oldest one there and when his slideshow went to a white screen he'd turn and ask us, "is this art?" then listen to us talk about a white screen. :aah:

I would have just said that it was very heavy snow storm. :roftl:

I actually saw my 6th Class teacher during the summer in Marks & Spencer and if I had had enough courage I would have gone over to her and told her just how miserable she made me while I was in her class and I could also say that it's no thanks to her that I'm currently doing a Masters. :biggrin2:

Next time I encounter her I will be ready. :sneaky2:

Yeah you get her! :sneaky2:

LMFAO. Oh dear. A white screen? are you serious? That's worse than splatter painting.

That's what I like about art. You can make up so much bullsh*t :naughty:

That would work! :naughty:

Yeah you get her! :sneaky2:

LMFAO. Oh dear. A white screen? are you serious? That's worse than splatter painting.

That's what I like about art. You can make up so much bullsh*t :naughty:

Yup. :naughty: It became the joke around school. When we weren't sure of something we'd ask if it was art. :naughty: He's a bit....... out there too. He was the best to have conversations with because he'd say something random completely out of the blue. :aah: