Mika on Popworld next weekend!

Jonahwood

Hi all (Sorry Sunny if I've posted this in the wrong place, I'm never sure which is right).

Just to let you know that at the end of this week's popworld they said that Mika will be on next week. It's on Saturday morning and then repeated on Sunday morning (usually between 8 - 10am somewhere).

Popworld definitely do seem to promote Mika as well as the Freshly Squeezed prog which is on each morning, so Ch4 is always worth a look!

Happy viewing. xxx:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THAT!! IT'S THAT!!

IT'S THE DOCUMENTARY IN WHICH MIKA SAID ME IN MILANO HE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE NECKLACE WE GAVE HIM!! THAT WAS TAPED IN MILANO, ON APRIL 12TH.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE: SOME UK FAN, CAN KINDLY TAPE IT OR SAVE IT ON CD AND SEND ME!!!!???? I'LL PAY WHATEVER EXPENSE IS NECESSARY FOR THE DELIVERY *puppiest puppy eyes* JUST PM AND WE'LL AGREE HOW TO ARRANGE THIS...

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE :tears:

I have no idea how to do this, I only have a video recorder and a computer.

If I could do it, I would, or if I can I will, but someone will have to tell me how.

I bet some of the less technically challenged get it on youtube by Sat pm!

oh yeah.. I thought you tube would be the place to go, but you see my luck.. you know me when it comes to stuck in the middle, right?

someone posted the WHOLE milano concert tracks on you tube BUT stuck in the middle.. :tears:

so it's almost sure they'll post anything BUT channel 4 documentary on you tube! :boxed:

I dunno if you tape me I can also send ya the money for the tape and shipping, and provide my home address. depending if you are willing to do that. the delivery of the file via internet would be the most convenient way but the tape is better than nothing to me. thanks for your reply :)

Who knows about this? If you download 4od (4 on demand) then download popworld to watch free later, if it is downloaded onto your pc, you can then either burn to a disc or put it on youtube, couldn't you?

Help!

Who knows about this? If you download 4od (4 on demand) then download popworld to watch free later, if it is downloaded onto your pc, you can then either burn to a disc or put it on youtube, couldn't you?

Help!

Lol hunnie i have no idea!!! Sou's good to ask on this Miss super You tube person of the year!!!!

Popworld love mika!!!! i cant wait to see this!!!! :thumb_yello: