Make Mika's popularity bigger!

Emanuelle

Well, I don't know this is the place for my thread or no. So sorry, if it's not;)

I need some help. There is the most popular radio station M-1 in my country. Could you all go to http://www.m-1.fm, find words "M-1 Top40" and then push it. Then push the word "Balsuoti". In the new opened site write 5 and 4 points to Mika songs "Love Today" and "Grace Kelly". You can write 3,2 and 1 points to whatever you want. Thank you so much!

If you do everything rightly, you have to see this in the end: Ačiū, kad balsavote!(=Thank you for voting!).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what it told me Ačiū, kad balsavote!

Is that OK?

I did what you said and for number four I voted for I am a cider drinker! What's that all about? It was a novelty hit here years ago in the 70's I think, what's the story?? :shocked:

You can vote 5,4,3,2,1 and then you don't need to fill in the details at the bottom, just click the last square which must be Send. I tried to vote 5 and 5 for Mika but it didn't let me!!

This is what it told me Ačiū, kad balsavote!

Is that OK?

I did what you said and for number four I voted for I am a cider drinker! What's that all about? It was a novelty hit here years ago in the 70's I think, what's the story?? :shocked:

Yes, it's perfect, it means "Thank you for voting":)))

Guys, thanku, for sure. You're the best.*

Done! Hope we can help you! (and Mika) :thumb_yello:

I didn't find the original "Grace Kelly", I gave the 4 points for some "Grace Kelly (Bimbo Jones remix)"

That "Bimbo" part I was kinda unsure, but guess it's ok... :naughty:

I did! A classic tune from the grazy seventies! Oo arr ooarr ay, oo arr oo arr ay.....

Magnificent!

It's ok;) The most important thing is to give 5 points to Love Today;))

It's OK we know where our priorities are! :naughty: