Bracelets To Support Mika's Talent

Lucy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like all of these ideas, but today i was thinking like what if we took a bracelet

that can be like engraved (putting on pictures later)

and put just the word mika on it.

but make the bracelet color silver,

and in the engraved stuff make it colorful.

i dont know if it makes sense to anyone.

or if its possible.

i was just thinking...

hahah

:D

Oh It's Quite Possible. I Found A lot Of Websites That Can Let You Make A Wristband, Similar To The "Lance Armstrong" Ones And ETC. You Can Pick ANy Colour You Want, And Any Wording You Desire. One Catch:

For 10,000 Bracelets It Costs $2300 USD.

For 7,500 Bracelets It Costs $1875 USD.

Oh And They Are Made Out Of Silicone.

The Big Problem Is That They Are Expensive.

Basically If We Were To Buy One For 3,000 People[Approximatley How Many Are On MFC] Then It Would Cost A Total Of $930 USD Or 0.31 USD For Each Person.

The Website

Now If Someone Was Able To Handle The Money, And Control This, We Could Make Official MFC Bracelets. Showing Our Support For MIKA.

If Anyone Has Experience In This, It's Worth A Shot.

We need to get in touch with the heeadquaters of mika fan club. hehehe. I would definitely give money towards the bracelet. I want to do it.

Does anyone know who should we be getting in touch with?

I Suppose If Someone Decided To Start And Plan To Start Taking Orders, We Could Order Them, Without Costing Us A Dime! They'd Pay Us, And We'd All Of The Bracelets, Matching Ones Too.. So, As I Said Earlier, If Somebody Would Be Able To Keep Track Of Orders, Then This Is Very Real.

I Found Out That To Buy 3000 Bracelets It Would Cost A Base Price Of $930 Without Shipping. Shipping Is An Additional $165.89 USD. The Overall Price Would Then Be $1095.89 USD [547.07 GBP] So When You Do The Math:

It Would Cost About 0.37 USD Per Bracelet. But We Could Also Raise The Price To About A Dollar Or Two Per Bracelet And Give The Money To MFC.. So It Would Also Raise About 73 Cents Per Bracelet Bought For MFC...

Oh It's Quite Possible. I Found A lot Of Websites That Can Let You Make A Wristband, Similar To The "Lance Armstrong" Ones And ETC. You Can Pick ANy Colour You Want, And Any Wording You Desire. One Catch:

For 10,000 Bracelets It Costs $2300 USD.

For 7,500 Bracelets It Costs $1875 USD.

Oh And They Are Made Out Of Silicone.

The Big Problem Is That They Are Expensive.

Basically If We Were To Buy One For 3,000 People[Approximatley How Many Are On MFC] Then It Would Cost A Total Of $930 USD Or 0.31 USD For Each Person.

The Website

Now If Someone Was Able To Handle The Money, And Control This, We Could Make Official MFC Bracelets. Showing Our Support For MIKA.

If Anyone Has Experience In This, It's Worth A Shot.

that would be pretty craz, i just got kinda sorta debit card today and when i come bck form my trip to sidsiney im gettiung real one so i wold be able to pay for it

im so in!!! hmmmmm..... it can sayy......."why not"......or.......LICM but in the curly writing for the album.......or......mika...or the song names..idk

i just decided im gonna make my own MIKA STYLE PURSE with the mechanical wheels and like tye dye-ish and ahhhh ok i have to think. yay im so excited! i dont know how im gonna do it though!! ahhhhh! and a shirt!!! yay!

Ooo I like this idea. I think the bracelets should just say "Mika" unless someone could come up with a cute Mika-esque phrase or something. Also, instead of buying a huge lot of them at once, maybe only 100 or so could be ordered at first to see how they sell. OH and they could be ordered in different bright colors..ah, the possibilities. :mf_rosetinted:

COUNT ME IN!

i will take whatever you decide to make, or have it made!

cannot follow all yr thread, but i'm definitely in!

pls. lucy sometimes update the first post, so we can be updated too.

will be working for out of the USA too???

I am in all the way, but please no rubber wrist band cause I cannot wear those :tears: and I wanna wear it! :thumb_yello:

me toooo!!! id love one but if its rubber i wont be able 2:thumbdown:

Cant we do something with beads and stuff!!! it would look more personal than the rubber ones.

I had seen some adorable ones in milano.. like a colourful "braid" with little bells hanging from it.. very mika-ish.

those would be cute, the bells are little and didn't make noise. we won't be like santa claus while walking 'round.

gos, I wish i had got one of those! :boxed:

I love this idea!! I also really like the idea of using thread (embroidery thread?) to make 'em. And beads and whatnot. That seems more Mika to me and then more of us could wear them! All colourful and braided and what have you. Maybe we could find a base pattern (you can find them online - I can look) and all personalize our own?? But have them sort of the same?

I think I'm kind of rambling now:blush-anim-cl:

Are any of us allergic to hemp?

Ok I have three designs here. One leather, one canvas (I think), and one thread/beads.

Here is the leather:

http://www.makingfriends.com/jewelry/bracelet_gemstones.htm

The canvas:

http://www.makingfriends.com/j_canvas.htm

And the thread:

http://www.mediamessage.com/kayton/GirlScouts/bracelet.htm

I quite like the leather one because we can really personalize them but have one great uniting MFC emblem or something?? The second one I like to but I have a thing for buttons... Just some rough thoughts.