Mika on Channel 4 this Friday

reubenchives

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE IS ON NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just checked my next weeks Whats On TV - and he is mentioned next Friday!!!

thanks all the same,, wendi and all of you.....

to next friday, so!

argh, i will be away!!!! cannot believe!!! no pc!!!:shocked::boxed::shocked:

popworld will be repeated on sunday (for those who cant see it tomorrow) on E4.

yeeeaaaah but i gotta leave the house at 10 for a dance rehearsal!! PFFT!!! E, maybe i can record it if no-one is recording it today! :thumb_yello:

So gutted he wasn't on last night:thumbdown: I'm never going to trust the TVQuick ever again!!! Ah well at least he's on Popworld - I'm going to get my Mum to tape it because i'm at work but i'm sure she won't mind - she loves Mika too!!!!!:naughty:

Watching and feeling impatient and fidgety!

After last night's Transmission fiasco ( I hate that show, the presenters make my skin crawl and I had to sit through it in mistaken belief etc etc etc) I am rather over excited right now!

Come on Mika

Lol, I taped Transmission, but now I just won't bother watching it. :naughty:

Now, I have today, been out to Asda, as I do on a Saturday, and bought myself a recordable DVD player.

I have been reliably informed (by Sou) that I can record onto a dvd, put said dvd into my computer and rip it, and get it onto youtube.

I have no idea what I am talking about, but this afternoon, please don't distract me on MFC, as I need to practice and maybe I will be able to get Popworld on the repeat tomorrow.

Any tips gratefully received! :naughty:

Now, I have today, been out to Asda, as I do on a Saturday, and bought myself a recordable DVD player.

I have been reliably informed (by Sou) that I can record onto a dvd, put said dvd into my computer and rip it, and get it onto youtube.

I have no idea what I am talking about, but this afternoon, please don't distract me on MFC, as I need to practice and maybe I will be able to get Popworld on the repeat tomorrow.

thanks from all oldlings aboard!

i know he was not waering our neckalce, hotdb said in the other thread, but i don't know when this was recorded, and he told us he had done an interview for channel4...so i don't know if it's the same thing...too confusing for us in italy!

thanks thanks dear!

thank you so much babspanky!!! looking forward to it! i'd need a dvd recorder too....in 2 weeks the Milano gig will be aired and i'm looking like a crazy for a way to record it in digital..

What would we Mikaddicts do without you?? Thanks a lot :blush-anim-cl:

When he came on my 5 year old son rushed into the room so fast he nearly fell over!

I think he loves Mika more than I do!:roftl:

same story here... :bleh:

thx so much babspanky, and all the others!! that's most sweet of ya! this forum's just full of sweet people.. I LOVE it! :wub2:

mirtilla, I had forgotten that thing!! if you can tape and share, I'll be grateful for life.. I don't care at all to see myself with "from my best side, darling", but if see can see some backstage with our boy, that'd be grand!! :thumb_yello:

mirtilla, I had forgotten that thing!! if you can tape and share, I'll be grateful for life.. I don't care at all to see myself with "from my best side, darling", but if see can see some backstage with our boy, that'd be grand!! :thumb_yello:

i'll def tape on my vhs recorder (which is so bad:thumbdown: ), but i need to find someone who can tape it on digital....it's so hard to find someone who's got a dvd recorder!

I think I can tape it on digital, but am having problems with my computer, something wrong with the CD/DVD drive, it won't even play my LICM! And it was working last week, really pissing me off now, look at the time!

Anyway I will do it on a disc and if I have to post it to someone who can either burn it for others or who can put it onto youtube then that's what I'll do.