2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i planned it would take me an hour to gather my things.. it took 20 mins. so i have the feeling i have missed something out!

what do i need?! arrrrrrrgh! i really dont wanna forget anything! ok calm down emmy..

ok, i planned it would take me an hour to gather my things.. it took 20 mins. so i have the feeling i have missed something out!

what do i need?! arrrrrrrgh! i really dont wanna forget anything! ok calm down emmy..

All you really need is your ticket....anything else is a luxury :naughty:

You should make a Mika-concert list :shocked:

eah, your ticket yuppy!!!

i wanna say hi to you all, and wish you good luck for tomorrow, as i guess tomorrow you won't be here at all:naughty:

i'll be spiritually with you. Spiritually. :mf_rosetinted:

GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!

i wanna say hi to you all, and wish you good luck for tomorrow, as i guess tomorrow you won't be here at all:naughty:

i'll be spiritually with you. Spiritually. :mf_rosetinted:

GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!

THANKYOU!! will send you mika vibes back "spiritually"!!

hey, maybe you can spiritually make the day be sunny! that would be WICKED!

Wow, can't believe it's tomorrow! I've just put all the stuff I need in my bag, and am currently worrying whether or not I'll sleep through the sound of my alarm clock :roftl: (I probably won't, but I may set my mobile phone's alarm on too just to be extra safe *LOL*)

So... some of us are meeting by the Eros statue/memorial fountain thinger in Piccadilly at about 11AM, am I right?

Wow, can't believe it's tomorrow! I've just put all the stuff I need in my bag, and am currently worrying whether or not I'll sleep through the sound of my alarm clock :roftl: (I probably won't, but I may set my mobile phone's alarm on too just to be extra safe *LOL*)

So... some of us are meeting by the Eros statue/memorial fountain thinger in Piccadilly at about 11AM, am I right?

Yuuuuuup 11!! :biggrin2: are you excited? :biggrin2:

ooh this is too excited.. i seriously need to calm down o.O

i have a bad feeling about forgetting something but as long as i have the tickets.. mine and yours laura :bleh: we don't want u getting locked outside in your costume :naughty:

edit: i'm so hyper i can't even type properly.. this is too excited? i meant exciting!! lol

ooh this is too excited.. i seriously need to calm down o.O

i have a bad feeling about forgetting something but as long as i have the tickets.. mine and yours laura :bleh: we don't want u getting locked outside in your costume :naughty:

you best not forget one of em! cos ill steal it off you :naughty: and i wouldnt really call it a costume.....more of a mess :roftl:

you best not forget one of em! cos ill steal it off you :naughty: and i wouldnt really call it a costume.....more of a mess :roftl:

lol.. no u won't i'm taller than u :mf_rosetinted:

lol ok.. you'll be stuck outside in a 'mess'

Yup! :biggrin2: I can't believe that not only am I seeing Mika tomorrow, but Patrick Wolf too! This makes tomorrow's concert doubly cool! :biggrin2:

lol annnnnnnnd you get to meet me and Danika! :naughty::thumb_yello:

*high 5*

THANKYOU!! will send you mika vibes back "spiritually"!!

hey, maybe you can spiritually make the day be sunny! that would be WICKED!

oh thank you! look, to me you could take ALL the sun and the hot from here! 36°:shocked: we're melting...

*waves*

Just a quick look in this thread to see if there are any updates.

Actually I was just checking the train tables, but I couldn't resist. :naughty:

Temperature suddenly dropped about 15 degrees tonight :blink: and my foot hurts :blink: - mental note: get painkillers at the airport.

But I am still looking forward to tomorrow! :punk:

Less than 24 hours from now ... :naughty:

I hope you peeps have alotta fun tomozzo :D

I think someone should draw a cartoon pic of me.. label it beckar... and betend Im there hahhaa..

Ill be there in spirit :)

I think Mika should know that too -winkwinknudgenudge-

Get a pic of me as a cartoon n Mika?

No? awww...well.. just a crazy thought xD

hmmm i am planning to have alot of make up on, (instead of face paint)..

shall i wait til i get there to do it? i think i will mess it up if i do it in the queue! so i may just get up and put it on straight away, then all i have to do is touch it up! wha'd'ya think!!!?????

WOA, i have butterflies!:roftl: