2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

hmmm i am planning to have alot of make up on, (instead of face paint)..

shall i wait til i get there to do it? i think i will mess it up if i do it in the queue! so i may just get up and put it on straight away, then all i have to do is touch it up! wha'd'ya think!!!?????

WOA, i have butterflies!:roftl:

I was planning on doing most of it there, i think i might get some strange looks on the train covered in glitter lol!:biggrin2:

lol yeh best leave it till ya there! im really worried about having to get the tube 2moro.....i hope i dont see anybody i know :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im not planning on riding the tube with my wings on, i think i will wait lol:biggrin2:

lol what are you going as?

well im not that worried about getting on the train in full cat mode! im not gonna be alone. if i was alone i definately wouldnt!! :bleh:

you're lucky! im all on my lonesome :bleh:

hmm well, i think it will be too fiddly to do my face in the queue! (i have posted a pic on here some where - it was quite hard to do!!) so i reckon il brave the funny looks i get! but anyway, thats what mika loves about his fans right? braving the public with craaaazy outfits!!

I won't be there 'til around 6 pm. I have to work tomorrow, and although I will leave work early I still have to get up to London from Northampton. I would have thought there will be a lot of people in the same boat. Although there will definitely be people in the queue before you I should have thought you will still be OK at 5 pm for a good spot. Lots of people who live and work in the capital will probably not have taken the day off work.

I don't know what time I'll be there, depending on the play and Orlando Bloom :biggrin2:

Good luck for you, fingers corssed for us, hoping to have a good spot.

hmm well, i think it will be too fiddly to do my face in the queue! (i have posted a pic on here some where - it was quite hard to do!!) so i reckon il brave the funny looks i get! but anyway, thats what mika loves about his fans right? braving the public with craaaazy outfits!!

lol i should think so! i dont think my outfit would be considered 'that' crazy....its just not how id normally dress and so im gona feel like everyones looking my way! are you going as a cat or something? lol

yeah i am a cat! got a tail and everything! i think im just gonna go for it! why ever not! if anyone says anything, il just go: 'Meeeeaaaooooooow' :bleh:

what you wearing?!! ooooooooo im getting excited about us doing the parade!

yeah i am a cat! got a tail and everything! i think im just gonna go for it! why ever not! if anyone says anything, il just go: 'Meeeeaaaooooooow' :bleh:

what you wearing?!! ooooooooo im getting excited about us doing the parade!

:naughty: quality! hiss at them too!

im going as Mika.....kind of :bleh: im wearing green skinny jeans, a lairy t-shirt, converse, braces and a wig (bit of an afro really) :bleh:

:naughty: quality! hiss at them too!

im going as Mika.....kind of :bleh: im wearing green skinny jeans, a lairy t-shirt, converse, braces and a wig (bit of an afro really) :bleh:

HAHA!! that is WICKED!! i love wigs! i dunno why, i just think they are COOL!!

mika will be like... whaaaa? i am on stage.. AND in the crowd?! :shocked:

HAHA!! that is WICKED!! i love wigs! i dunno why, i just think they are COOL!!

mika will be like... whaaaa? i am on stage.. AND in the crowd?! :shocked:

HAHA! nah there'll be no getting us mixed up im only 5ft 2!! :naughty:

I don't know what time I'll be there, depending on the play and Orlando Bloom :biggrin2:

Good luck for you, fingers corssed for us, hoping to have a good spot.

Wow ... :wub2: Orlando Bloom, Patrick Wolf and Mika all in one day :wub2: ... you lucky, lucky girl :mf_rosetinted:

what time do most people get there?

or what is a good time to get there?

Hey Steph will be good to meet you - after you having to miss B'ham :thumbdown:

I think I might miss you though cos no doubt you will be much farther forward than me. Other half reckons I have been too optimistic when I said 6 pm and says I haven't factored in any eating time. He wasn't very impressed when I asked how long he thought it would take to grab a Macky D's to eat in the Q? So we may be even later than I thought. I am going to push my luck and see if I can leave work at 2.30 pm or even 2 pm, but even then I ain't gonna make the queue before 6 pm, cos even if we get to London earlier than planned, I'll be made to eat something proper (I keep telling him I'll be too excited to eat :roftl:).