2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Nofink .......... :blink:

Have they all been abducted to Cartoon land :cool:

Hmmm...maybe with MIKA's attire (Ring Master/Military Jacket) they joined his circus or marching band...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get that either! all weak natures, we couldn't sleep until 5 am or so :naughty: and still I woke up every half hour lol

don't tell me! you remember how much i could sleep those days?:mf_rosetinted:

Damn that Mika.

He'd better come back to NY eventually (when I can go) and do that again!

Happy Ending:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8048583947245193982

Over My Shoulder:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5802535430936373847

Lollipop: (with the top hat and ringmaster/military jacket!!!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7820763222423765148

Damn.

--Jack

During the last bit in "Lollipop" - it looks like some lucky person got the big letter "O" from MIKA himself...wonder if it went to someone named 'Olivia'....

During the last bit in "Lollipop" - it looks like some lucky person got the big letter "O" from MIKA himself...wonder if it went to someone named 'Olympia'....

you mean Olivia?

you mean Olivia?

oops...its still too early for me...

*fills mug with more Starbucks and looks at more MIKA pics in "Somset Pics" thread to WAKE UP*

Okay everyone, must to put you out of your misery, some of us did get to see Mika after the gig.

Sara, Bexxy, myself, Blue, Kata, Sparkly, KokoLondon (my god he looks so much like Mika, it's scarey), Guillietta, Yoppa and a few others who's names at the moment escape me, many apologies for that.

He was at the after party around the back and he wandered up wearing his hoodie, I think that was to fool the paps that were hanging around, but he did stop to talk to us and thanked us for dressing up, took some photos with a couple of people, spoke oto Bexxy and Sara (I'll let them fill you in on the details ) and YES he did get the braces, I know Steph will be happy about that.

Then the paps started pushing in and trying to get in his face (ANOTHER reason for me to detest them), so he just made his excuses and jumped in a taxi with some friends (one of them being Alan Cumming the actor, who I managed to get my photo with, lovely man, sorry HJ) and left.

Some of us left then, but I think a few stayed to wait for the band, if they were still there.

Okay everyone, must to put you out of your misery, some of us did get to see Mika after the gig.

Sara, Bexxy, myself, Blue, Kata, Sparkly, KokoLondon (my god he looks so much like Mika, it's scarey), Guillietta, Yoppa and a few others who's names at the moment escape me, many apologies for that.

He was at the after party aroundthe back and he wandered up wearing his hoodie, I think that was to fool the paps that were hanging around, but he did stop to talk to us and thanked us for dressing up, tool some photos with a couple of people, spoke oto Bexxy and Sara (I'll let them fill you in on the details ) and YES he did get the braces, I know Steph will be happy about that.

Then the paps started pushing in and trying to get in his face (ANOTHER reason for me to detest them), so he just made his excuses and jumped in a taxi with some friends (one of them being Alan Cumming the actor, who I managed to get my photo with, lovely man, sorry HJ) and left.

Some of us left then, but I think a few stayed to wait for the band, if they were still there.

YEAHHH :biggrin2:

Thanks , sounds superb , nice to see life in here :wink2:

He was at the after party around the back and he wandered up wearing his hoodie, I think that was to fool the paps that were hanging around, but he did stop to talk to us and thanked us for dressing up, tookl some photos with a couple of people, spoke oto Bexxy and Sara (I'll let them fill you in on the details ) and YES he did get the braces, I know Steph will be happy about that.

I want to see a pic of KokoLondon haha

Wow this thread is long... I've not been active on the forum for a while..been busy with other gigs.... so am a bit out of the loop. Was at Somerset House yesterday as a sexy pirate wench... saw Jules n kev at the front of the queue asw ell as Jemmalee, babs and others :) I was a bit further back this time as had to wait for friends who were arriving later (there would have been no chance them getting up front with us!)

Great going for those that stuck around to see mika afterwards.. i was shattered! So made my way back to my car shortly asfter they started to turf eveyrone out!

Gig was awesome, though was dissappointed that there weren't more people dressed up!! Great to see some of you again! :)

I have to say, it was the best one yet. He went all out on this one, he called it his own little festival. The pre show was fantastic. While we were waitng to get in we were entertained by jugglers, balloon artists, people on stiilts (the tea lady was hysterical ) women waving big silver and gold ribbons loke the gymnasts do and a brass band.

When we got in we all seemed to get good places, I got separated from the others, but I managed to get to the front by the steps in

front of the stage. This turned out to be a VERY good place to be as both Patrick Wolf and Mika spent many times standing at the top dancing around.

Mr Wolfs set was outstanding and I never realised how nice he was (he also had a cute trombonist), at one point some shouted out "do Childcatcher" but he declined as there were too many kids in the audience.

When Mika came on he was totally mindblowing he did the usual set (without I want you back this time) probably because he did You've Got The Love (brought back memories of a sweaty dance tent in Glastonbury ).

Luke got to play piano for Over My Shoulder, as Mika sung at the mic. Some really ignorant people behind were talking through it, were's Brian May when you need him!

The O from LOVE actually was taken by anyone, Mika dropped it down in front of the steps and as temtping as it was to ask The Iceman (he was standing in front of me the whole time) to pass it over, theres no way I could have got it home (wish I'd bought my van now).

Lollipop was stunning, everything AND the kitchen sink was thrown into it, and Mika was wearing a black and red drum majors with M on each arm and REBELS on the back, and a top hat. One hell of a way to finish.

Thank you for that report. It must have been a blast. I just wish I could have been there :tears:

Thank God we had Freddie here. :original: I don't know what I would have done otherwise :sad:

comitted Mikacide?