Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to meet many of you there :mf_lustslow:

I'm new here, but already love the atmosphere you've created :thumb_yello:

No way you're not with us !! :thumb_yello: you won't escape the MFC :naughty:

We'll have to arrange where to meet nearer the time! We couldn't all go and not hook up!

I think i can take the train at 2:40pm in Paris and arrive at 4:30pm at Waterloo... Tell me if you think i have to arrive earlier or if i can join you in the queue...

Blimey, you're thinking ahead, I was thinking that I would think about it the day before. :naughty:

It says doors open at 7.30, I wonder what the others think?

I was also thinking that I am going to make 100% sure you have your ticket before I get rid of mine - don't want me to sell my tickets and Kata to sell hers :shocked:

We'll have to arrange where to meet nearer the time! We couldn't all go and not hook up!

i think it is the ideal place to have a massive meet up of m/f/c fans, open air, damp grass, hot summer's night, very atmospheric, shooting stars, great music, super friends...a right cocktail for a great night out!

Blimey, you're thinking ahead, I was thinking that I would think about it the day before. :naughty:

I was also thinking that I am going to make 100% sure you have your ticket before I get rid of mine - don't want me to sell my tickets and Kata to sell hers :shocked:

hahah which doors?

if anyone wants to sell tickets they don't need , i'll take 2, friends just asked me to get them some....

Well I'm always thinking ahead, by nature :blush-anim-cl: ...

But more than that, the problem is that the earlier you take the train tickets, the cheaper they are !! And i'm afraid i can't put a lot of money in this so i HAVE to pay them the cheapest price i can find... I should take them around now to be sure i can have them that cheapest price :blink:

Well I'm always thinking ahead, by nature :blush-anim-cl: ...

But more than that, the problem is that the earlier you take the train tickets, the cheaper they are !! And i'm afraid i can't put a lot of money in this so i HAVE to pay them the cheapest price i can find... I should take them around now to be sure i can have them that cheapest price :blink:

thinking that much ahead in your case makes perfect sense, we here are just lazy as it is all practically on our doorstep!

:blush-anim-cl: I know, that made me a bit ashamed. I was thinking, just get in the car, park somewhere handy, hop in a cab the rest of the way or something. Mind you if we are going to drink, I will have to put some thought into my travel arrangements!

:blush-anim-cl: I know, that made me a bit ashamed. I was thinking, just get in the car, park somewhere handy, hop in a cab the rest of the way or something. Mind you if we are going to drink, I will have to put some thought into my travel arrangements!

we are going to drink!!on a night likr this??? for sure!!

if anyone wants to sell tickets they don't need , i'll take 2, friends just asked me to get them some....

Steph I have your ticket????

i think it is the ideal place to have a massive meet up of m/f/c fans, open air, damp grass, hot summer's night, very atmospheric, shooting stars, great music, super friends...a right cocktail for a great night out!

Wow steph i read that with a MASSIVE grin on my face!!!

Will most ppl. be staying over at London that nite? im guessing so. Family rooms are always a cheeper option if ppl. get together!

Where does your sister live Yop?

Just doin' some searching for hotels (as cheap as poss!)

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/results.php?search_type=4&search=City%20of%20London%2C%20Gtr%20London&id=5449

She lives in London SW zone 6 in Surbiton (near Kingston Upon Thames)... Nobody knows it :lmao:

The train leaves from Waterloo... On the map it doesn't seem too far from Somerset House, but i don't trust English maps at all ! Everything ends to be 10.000km instead of 10m... :sneaky2: And i don't know what it's like walking around there by night...

I know it. I used to have a job with entailed driving all over London and the South East, but I also used to live in Ealing and I used to love going to Hampton Court Palace, late on a sunday when all the tourists were leaving.

Sometimes when I lived in Ealing we used to go out in Richmond or Kingston - not Surbiton though, I don't think it is renowned for it's nightlife is it? :naughty:

I know it. I used to have a job with entailed driving all over London and the South East, but I also used to live in Ealing and I used to love going to Hampton Court Palace, late on a sunday when all the tourists were leaving.

Sometimes when I lived in Ealing we used to go out in Richmond or Kingston - not Surbiton though, I don't think it is renowned for it's nightlife is it? :naughty:

:roftl: I don't think it's renowed for anything :blink: But i have to get used ti mention Hampton Court Palace when i talk about Surbiton, cause everybody don't know Kingston...

Did you ever see the comedy ' The Good Life' ? It is old, maybe 70's or 80's comedy, about a couple who leave their jobs to live off the land, they grow their own veg, have chickens and pigs in the garden etc, I am sure they lived in Surbiton! Just going to google it!

Did you ever see the comedy ' The Good Life' ? It is old, maybe 70's or 80's comedy, about a couple who leave their jobs to live off the land, they grow their own veg, have chickens and pigs in the garden etc, I am sure they lived in Surbiton! Just going to google it!

:lmao: :lmao: I have to tell my sister !!! One more thing to prove she lives in the COUNTRY !! Even if she doesn't want to admit it... :naughty: Nothing against the country, it's just a joke between her and me...