2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just this minute sorting my ticket out, cor blimey what a fiasco!

Went onto Ticketmaster and I have an account there and I went through the motions of getting the ticket, but when it came to the payment part and I put my card details in it kept saying card details stored put other card details in. So after 4 go's at this I got cheesed off and called them just to be told to call customer services at 9am tomorrow, when the pre sale tix change to general release tix.

So out of (dare I say it), desperation, I went back into my account details and deleted my card from it and tried again and YES it went through.

So now I just have to wait for the E-mail with the ticket on it. And I'm a very happy girl again.

yop u can get trains to Surbi from Waterloo nearly all night!!

I love the Good Life!

Thanks for that ! I checked and the last one seems to be pretty late, i don't remember what time exactly, though...

How come 2 people know about Surbiton here ??? It's way more than average English I met ! :roftl:

you have nooo idea how scrambled my brain is now i dont know what to look forward to the most now leeds, birmingham or London :shocked:

does freddie want to come sight seeing with us?

hehe

your welcome to come along it will be MFC'ers take on London :thumb_yello:

Take lots of photos! :thumb_yello:

Tia, Bexx and FD pose with soldier in bearskin at Horseguards Parade brandishing MFC badges.

Tia, Bexx and FD pose outside the gates of Buckingham Palace, brandishing MFC badges.

Tia, Bex and FD pose on Westminster Bridge with Big Ben in the background, brandishing MFC badges.

etc, etc, etc :roftl:

Take lots of photos! :thumb_yello:

Tia, Bexx and FD pose with soldier in bearskin at Horseguards Parade brandishing MFC badges.

Tia, Bexx and FD pose outside the gates of Buckingham Palace, brandishing MFC badges.

Tia, Bex and FD pose on Westminster Bridge with Big Ben in the background, brandishing MFC badges.

etc, etc, etc :roftl:

LOL thats funny!!!!

The next three months are going to be great, Birmingham in May, Glastonbury in June and Somerset House in July. This is going to be the best summer ever!

No sadly I won't be able to make it to Leeds, although I was there yesterday and it was a lovely drive, best I've had in a while.

I'm hoping, if there are still any left in the next couple of weeks, to get a coach package ticket for V festival in Staffordshire from Bristol, they had some about a week ago, but I've not checked since, and that's the one on his birthday, I think. So if I do get one, thats's August covered too.

Is anyone staying in london and doing some sightseeing??

I'll probably be doing some sightseeing, but it all depends on how much time I'll have. The most pesimistic version is me flying to London on 17th, then flying back at 6.00 am on 18th :shocked:

To those of you who are staying in london (and wouldn't mind meeting another Mikamaniac :naughty: ): are you planning to stay before or after the concert?

And one more question :sneaky2: : how early do you think I should be there and occupy the gate? :blink: I've never been to a live concert :blush-anim-cl: And I've got to book my flight - don't know whether I should be flying in the morning or maybe afternoon would do (I'm not a morning person - hahaha, watching Mika interviews wayyy to much :punk: )

I'll probably be doing some sightseeing, but it all depends on how much time I'll have. The most pesimistic version is me flying to London on 17th, then flying back at 6.00 am on 18th :shocked:

To those of you who are staying in london (and wouldn't mind meeting another Mikamaniac :naughty: ): are you planning to stay before or after the concert?

And one more question : how early do you think I should be there and occupy the gate? :blink: I've never been to a live concert :blush-anim-cl: And I've got to book my flight - don't know whether I should be flying in the morning or maybe afternoon would do (I'm not a morning person - hahaha, watching Mika interviews wayyy to much )

Don't worry, we'll all queue together :naughty::mf_rosetinted: ... But we don't know what time yet... The gates open at 7:30pm... My train is arriving in Waterloo station at 4:30pm (well, the train i don't have tickets for yet)... I guess i'll go directly from there, but maybe you'll all have decided to queue before that, and i'll join you... Dunno... Can't take a train earlier, anyway :blink:

Where are you from ?