2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did say at one time, that there would be bigger venues in the UK in September or something, didn't he? Does anyone remember that, or did I make it up? :naughty:

You are correct. He did say that he was going to do larger venues in the Autumn.

And I don't know about Ticketmaster, where I got my ticket, but SEE tickets have some on sale, it's in the Somerset House gigs which covers the concerts that are on there over the summer. Kasabian and Amy Winehouse are already sold out, but Mika, The Guillimots (might get one of those), Lily Allen, The Roots among others still have tickets up for grabs.

They are advertised as Front Standing - aren't all of the tickets standing, and you only will be at the front if you get there first- that's what I thought?

Are they nuts? I mean that's 150€!!! 75€ for one ticket. That's even more than I paid for Bon Jovi last year.

Did I actually ever mention that I paid 6€ for my ticket for Mika's show in berlin? That was cheap :thumb_yello: .

Actually, tickets for the Olympia June 30th in Paris are selling for more than 200€ for 2 tickets on ebay...

Erm, Haerschen, how come you paid 6€ in Berlin ?? Was that the price or did you have a discount ??

Actually, tickets for the Olympia June 30th in Paris are selling for more than 200€ for 2 tickets on ebay...

Erm, Haerschen, how come you paid 6€ in Berlin ?? Was that the price or did you have a discount ??

No, they were about 16 or 17€. I bought them on ebay and was lucky that no one had heard about Mika until then. About two weeks later (after the official album release in Germany) tickets were sold for about 60€ (for two).

No, they were about 16 or 17€. I bought them on ebay and was lucky that no one had heard about Mika until then. About two weeks later (after the official album release in Germany) tickets were sold for about 60€ (for two).

Hey Lucky you !! :mf_rosetinted:

I guess they may be crazy, but I bet they go though, if not now, nearer the time, when people get desperate! :boxed: I must see Mika, I must see Mika, I must pay £99 :naughty:

That's actually just how I feel at the moment.

MUST SEE MIKA!!!! MUST SEE MIKA (zombie stare)!!!!

MUST GO TO DENMARK!!!!

MUST GO TO LONDON!!!

MUST ROB BANK!!!

Ironically I might not go to the festival he'll do in Germany because I'll be busy around that time. I'm waiting for a longer tour (Understand darling? TOUR! LONG! GERMANY! THIS YEAR! PLEASE!)

This was the email confirmation I got :

Thank you for purchasing tickets and choosing TicketFast as your delivery option.

Your order number for this purchase is 33-44942/UK5.

THIS E-MAIL CANNOT BE USED FOR ENTRY.

*** YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE E-MAIL WITH YOUR TICKETS ATTACHED

If you have not received another email with your tickets attached (as a PDF file) after 48 hours, please contact Customer Service.

I have nt received the next bit yet!

Thank you for purchasing tickets and choosing TicketFast as your delivery option.

If you have not received another email with your tickets attached (as a PDF file) after 48 hours, please contact Customer Service.

Yeh that looks good hun, the ticket number is a ticketmaster conformation! .. its gonna rooocccccccck!:thumb_yello:

Oh, I wasn't aware there was another option for ticket delivery, I didn't notice it!

This is what I got

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is 33-

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

You purchased 4 tickets to:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mika

Somerset House, London, UK

Tue 17 Jul 2007, 20:00

Seat location: section TICKET

Total Charge: £108.00

Then i think you should contact them, as they say in the confirmation email... It's been more than 48 hours, hasn't it ?