2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an idea at what time they are gonna get to the Sommerset house? Cos obviously I wanna go early to stay at the front but I donn't wanna end up too early all by myself lol :naughty:

Does anyone have an idea at what time they are gonna get to the Sommerset house? Cos obviously I wanna go early to stay at the front but I donn't wanna end up too early all by myself lol :naughty:

Relax !!! It's in 3 months !!! :punk: :punk: And you don't even have a train to book ! :roftl: :roftl:

We'll see... In time... :mf_rosetinted: We have others gigs to plan first ! :lmao:

It seems so far away!!! Still have Shepherds Bush to go to first!!

I totally forgot the dates!! I managed to get tickets for Live Earth on the 7th July too!! The line up is brilliant!! Might start another thread to see if anyone else is going?!

Look what ticketmaster just sent!!!

We are writing with regards to your visit to Somerset House on 17 July for the Mika event.

At the behest of the artist, all concert goers are encouraged to dress up in fantastical fancy dress.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I know!! I'm getting slighty worried about this personal request...Are non-quirky dresser's going to be sidelined now??? Is Mika now becoming exclusive to people who dress up????

Yipeee!! wow.. better start to plan 2 outfits.. not sure I will have time to get anything together for Shepherds bush..am sooooo busy!! But will def dress up for Somerset House.. should be much warmer in July.. so I would not advise furry animal costumes!! hehe :)

I like the idea of dressing up like pirates, it's a lot easier to find or make pirate outfits, but maybe a load of us going in the same outfits wasn't quite what Mika had in mind.

Maybe something like circus, ballroom dancers, ballet dancers, characters from Rocky Horror, just ideas of outfits that we could wear on a hot summer night. I'll wrack my brain to think of others (Baywatch came to mind, but I wasn't sure that that would be outrageous enough).

:crybaby: I was in such a hurry to get tickets for me and my friends at the time that I didnt see that there was a strict 4 tickets per household!!!

I have to tell 8 friends that they can't go now :( Ticketmaster wrote to me and has cancelled those tickets and issueing me a refund! Was only trying to help them get tickets.. sigh

I didn't think it would be a problem as I did 2 transactions on seetickets for Shepherds Bush... darn ticketmaster...