Mika thrashed on Pitchfork

LoveJoy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol can you imagine, MFC on a cruiser, in the middle of the ocean, with Mika on board! :naughty:

Actually yes...:naughty:

But it may only tell that I have this one twisted mind!

And I won't tell where I see this cruise to end up..! x)

Fantasy Island? Boss, da plane, boss, da plane. :naughty:

Actually Im from northern Europe, so the cruises are a bit different here... :blink:

Not that glamourous at all...

And you can't quite have a tan of any kind lieing on a deck! :naughty:

Actually Im from northern Europe, so the cruises are a bit different here... :blink:

Not that glamourous at all...

And you can't quite have a tan of any kind lieing on a deck! :naughty:

Suits me Satu, I prefer the colder weather!

What a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Let's not talk about any negative comments about our beautiful MIKA. We will always find people who will think he is no good. But we know he has more talent than half of the artists out there.

Thats Such a terrible review all she does is try and make herself look big by using long words.....

But who uses those kind of words in REAL conversation?!?

Looks as if this reviewer has just earned herself a load of people who dont like her now :naughty: :naughty:

Suits me Satu, I prefer the colder weather!

Then you're probably right, It would suit you... :naughty:

But if MFC was cruising with Mika, I guess nobody would have time to freeze!

This sounds quite good actually... the ships are usually for about 3000 ppl! :wink2:

Oh boy, It would be something totally different than any other everyday crappy cruise on the Baltic sea... :yay:

Poor Liz Colville, seems as if she tries hard not to let any fun enter her dull life... :naughty: but everybody has a right and the freedom to think whatever they want - and to even write it down for whatever reason :wink2:

I heard Mika say in an interview that it is fine with him to polarise instead of constantly getting 3 out of 6 stars, and so it is fine with me too :thumb_yello:

Seriously!!

A cruise where MFC with Mika!

We MFC ppl are thousands already!

Mika needs to run away for his life and he'll spend the most of the trip on the top of the pipes! :naughty:

Seriously!!

A cruise where MFC with Mika!

We MFC ppl are thousands already!

Mika needs to run away for his life and he'll spend the most of the trip on the top of the pipes! :naughty:

We would have to lure him onto the ship using false pretences. But once he was aboard and the anchors raised........:naughty:

We would have to lure him onto the ship using false pretences. But once he was aboard and the anchors raised........:naughty:

Hmm.. It would be an experience for him! :naughty:

He needs to use the life-saving boat to get out tho...

Or did you honestly believe the whole MFC aboard would ever land the boat once they got Mika in??

Yeah, she sounds like an embittered old lady, but it's not too bad guys.

Remember how Mika said that he knew he made a marmite album; you either love it or hate it?

Well, I think it's a good thing that he inspires such passion (whether it be good or bad). Like he said, this is infinately better than an album that everybody is only lukewarm about. :)

GO MIKA :D