2007 - Mika @ Glastonbury Festival - Worthy Farm, Pilton (UK)

Yoppappop

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no tomorrow...just answered you in the page before this one

He is actually playing on both days though, is he going to be on tv both days? They have a screen with 5 groups showing at once and you can choose by pressing the red button on bbci, not bbc3, I thought you were talking about bbc3.

So...anyone recording this...?

Well I am hoping to tomorrow if he is on at 18.00, but as for today, I know he is actually playing and as I said on BBC digital, you have a choice of 5 screens, but I can't find out if he is acually going to be on one of them or if so at what time, so I am sitting with 5 mini screens getting totally confused. :mf_rosetinted:

BBC2 are showing bits from 5:15 till 7, including Mika. As he's on at 6 o'clock, we may see him live. Otherwise they show recorded footage to fill in the gaps. I don't imagine that time keeping is very good.

He's on the East Stage today but there's no mention of BBC coverage.

Well I haven't seen it since but it looked BLOODY huge, it looked like it was on a 10 foot pole with a bed sheet size Mika in the brown colours flowing in the wind!

hahaha wow Rak1 really did mean a flag then didnt she...i had visions of it just being poster sized :blink:

you gotta Love Rose :roftl: