Euro 2012!

Mag

And I corrected you as I'm Ukrainian. :roftl::wink2:

Yeppppeeee!!!!!!! Let's celebrate!:cheers:

I am still like: Wow! Must admit that yesterday morning I was only hoping:blink: we would win, so when I heard the news was absolutely gobsmacked:shocked:I still cannot really believe it is not a dream...

Did you celebrate last night?

:toot:

Cheers to Ukraine and Poland!!!:beer:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing news!!! , enjoy the drunken english in your country!:thumb_yello:

We have a variety of beers, so there will be something to enjoy with:punk:

Poles will join in the English parties to celebrate English goals,no doubt about it,:roftl:

The drunken English are officially invited!!! Enjoy yourselfs when mixing with drunken Ukrainians and drunken Polish!!!:cheers::drink_nl::drinks_wine:

Indeed, Blackwildkitty!

La la la la la:drink_nl:

she hiccups, oops:fisch:

• 5 years later...
Big football fan here :thumb_yello:! :spain::portugal: España y portugal reglas woo! I'm so looking forward to it! :aah:

:thumb_yello: I'm a big fan too, well, when it's the world cup or euro cup that is :aah: I don't have a favorite yet, I supported italy for as long as I can remember, but they're all new members now so... :aah: I'll just see who I like as the show goes on :pinkbow: I quite like germany's team though.

:thumb_yello: I'm a big fan too, well, when it's the world cup or euro cup that is :aah:

I wanted to say the same :naughty:

By the way, has anyone seen this? It's not about the championship, but it's hilarious :roftl::roftl:

[YOUTUBE]AleYSkW2LoQ[/YOUTUBE]

:thumb_yello: I'm a big fan too, well, when it's the world cup or euro cup that is :aah: I don't have a favorite yet, I supported italy for as long as I can remember, but they're all new members now so... :aah: I'll just see who I like as the show goes on :pinkbow: I quite like germany's team though.

I've been cheering for España from the beginning, I guess that you understood how crazy I went when they won the Fifa :naughty: But yes I love Italy too! I thought the same thing as you, the whole team changed and stuff so I wonder what is about to happen with them :teehee: Can't wait until Fifa in two years!

I wanted to say the same :naughty:

By the way, has anyone seen this? It's not about the championship, but it's hilarious :roftl::roftl:

[YOUTUBE]AleYSkW2LoQ[/YOUTUBE]

HAHA! Everytime I watch it it cracks me up :lmao:

Edited by RayaBadran

Great day today! Holland, Portugal and Germany in one day!

I like both :portugal: and :germany:... Tough choice!

PORTUGAL! That's my team! :portugal::excite: watched the one with Greece and Poland, cheered for Greece, it was an intense game!

PORTUGAL! That's my team! :portugal::excite: watched the one with Greece and Poland, cheered for Greece, it was an intense game!

I know! First half was a bit... meh, but the second half, wow! I was :shocked: when the goalkeeper got red! I didn't mind though, I was cheering for greece too :naughty: but what was up with that ref??? How many cards can you draw during one game??

I know! First half was a bit... meh, but the second half, wow! I was :shocked: when the goalkeeper got red! I didn't mind though, I was cheering for greece too :naughty: but what was up with that ref??? How many cards can you draw during one game??

Usually, there's no real limit, but it's 2 cards per player. Yellow=warning and Red=you're out of the game. A ref is a ref, he decides with the direction if the game (meh, sometimes they take advantage of it :sneaky2:)

Usually, there's no real limit, but it's 2 cards per player. Yellow=warning and Red=you're out of the game. A ref is a ref, he decides with the direction if the game (meh, sometimes they take advantage of it :sneaky2:)

Oh, yes, I know, I just meant that as a rhetorical question :blush-anim-cl: Like: omg he drew so many cards!

Oh, yes, I know, I just meant that as a rhetorical question :blush-anim-cl: Like: omg he drew so many cards!

HAHAHA! 6 or 7 cards out in that game! Well yes, this ref was pretty annoying... He got out one of my favs in Greece (very complicated name) Papastopoulos? Something like that :aah: (the goalie)

Edited by RayaBadran