MIKA in LA (AGAIN!) June 8, 2007

dcdeb

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks jen, found it...i thought it was in the gigs part...

nice report, insn't it? more fans are getting in touch with him....have to prepare ourselves for florence, my dear!:biggrin2:

nevertheless, i ìd like to read sivan's report....she got us used to them!

:thumb_yello:

thanks jen, found it...i thought it was in the gigs part...

nice report, insn't it? more fans are getting in touch with him....have to prepare ourselves for florence, my dear!:biggrin2:

nevertheless, i ìd like to read sivan's report....she got us used to them!

:thumb_yello:

yes robertina, it's a nice report and i thought it was in the gigs part too!

i'm scared for florence!!! i'm sure i won't be able to talk to him! i already know that! :shocked:

can anybody move it here? it has more sense to have it in the Concert & Gigs forum..

Oh sorry about that guys! I just thought people would more likely read it if it had its on thread. I'll post it here.

"Oh my god I'm back from the gig at the Avalon.....IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

Lets see if I can remember what happened...

So I got there at like 6 and met some fan club members (Venessa you're the best!...no offense to anyone) and then pretty much waited for the doors to open. I had to squeeze in to get to the front and I managed to be in the 2nd row from the stage...sweet. After about an hour and a half of waiting Mika finally came out in all his glory and sang "Relax". Then it was "Big Girls" which was really funny. He was sandwiched in between 2 of them and he was like humping them haha. Next was "My Interpretation" which was a nice break after having jumped for so long. I think it was then "Billy Brown," "Ring Ring," "Any Other World",....all the usual songs he does. I'm sorry, I don't remember the order! I'm still in shock! "Love Today" was so full of energy that I never stopped jumping and get this....Mika took off his shirt for like half the song and of course you hear all the girls (and some guys) scream. Every song was just great! After the show was over, I got a nervous breakdown and started to feel naucous (spelling?) because my mom had arranged for me to meet Mika, with Mika's manager (?) who was soooooooo nice. Allison, thank you! After going back and forth between backstage doors I finally got in and was speechless. I patientely watched Mika sign things and take pics. My mom kept telling me to push in front of people but patience is key (in my opinion). Finally my dreams had come true. I had a HILARIOUS conversation with Mika about the gifts I got him and the card. I'll type the dialogue, but it won't be exact.

Conversation:

Me-"I have some gifts for you"

Mika-"Awwww"

Me-"Ok well this one is some amazing driving game that I had to get"

Mika-"D'you know I can't drive?"

Me-"Yeah I know! You see, I think"

Mika-"I used to have one as a kid, but I broke it because I wanted to see what was inside *giggles*"

Me-"*I laugh* Well now you have it again! I also got you this Panda bear that plays the drums and its pretty sweet."

Mika-"What? That's the most demented thing I've ever seen in my life!*laughs*Awww. I love how the drums say 'boom boom boom' on it"

-I give him my card-

Me- "Here's a card, but some bitch ripped it"

Mika-"Some bitch?

Me-"Yeah haha"

-I blended the letters in a weird way and I thought he wouldn't understand it-

Me-"I don't know if you get it, but thats an 'M,' thats the 'I' thats the 'K'-"

Mika-"I don't know how to drive, but I can read!"

-We all laugh-

-Mika looks at my sister's drawing on the back-

Mika-"Is that a horse with a peg leg?And what is that on it's leg, a garter?"

Me and my sis- "*laughter* It was a statue we saw at the 4th of July"

Mika-"I'm going to read this on the plane!"

-Signs my picture thing (and is saying it out loud)

Me-"By the way, I'm Nono"

Mika-"To Melanie..."

Me-"Melanie? My name's Nono haha"

Mika-"Oh oops. To Nono, crazy psycho garter wearing horse...love, Mika"

(he drew a heart with wings and something else I can't make out)

He was about to leave, but I forgot to ask him for a picture so he came back and we did a quick one because he was in a rush (sorry about that Mika!). And now I feel like I am fainting over and over again. This was THE best night of my life! I LOVE YOU MIKA!

Oh yeah! After I gave him the card I was like:

-"Oh wait, one more thing" (I reached into my pocket and handed him a Taco Bell hot sauce packet that said 'Will you marry me?"

He laughed

Mika- "Oh thank you, I'll go put this on a sandwhich!"

hahahahahaha

Mika, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, he DOES wear glasses! And he looks so adorable in them!

Forgot to mention something.....he was wearing GREEN drawers tonight! haha"

..There you are!

ok give me few minuts....trying to write it...lol

neither can i! wowzer! hope i get to read it before i go to college!

on a completely different topic...

WA-HEY! 4, 005 POSTS!!! HAHAHAHA!!! And my name changed too! woop woop! i dont think i know mika better than mika though lmao!

neither can i! wowzer! hope i get to read it before i go to college!

on a completely different topic...

WA-HEY! 4, 005 POSTS!!! HAHAHAHA!!! And my name changed too! woop woop! i dont think i know mika better than mika though lmao!

i'm sure there are some things u know about mika that he doesn't :naughty: he neesd to come here to actually learn new things about him, mwahaha

Oh, yay! Thats so cookl, I'm so happy for you! Very lucky, you are, to have met him after that concert! I imagine with each one it will get more difficult for the fans to get to meet him and harder for him to have any privacy xp Thats really quite cool, though. I remember you then cos I remember your card haha You might have said hi to Sivan or something because I know I saw you at some point while we were in line. Anyway, fantastic report, duckie! ^.^ Thanks a bunch for sharing!

You remember me? Haha my wonderful card......wow. I wonder if he taped it back together.

Oh sorry about that guys! I just thought people would more likely read it if it had its on thread. I'll post it here.

"Oh my god I'm back from the gig at the Avalon.....IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

Lets see if I can remember what happened...

So I got there at like 6 and met some fan club members (Venessa you're the best!...no offense to anyone) and then pretty much waited for the doors to open. I had to squeeze in to get to the front and I managed to be in the 2nd row from the stage...sweet. After about an hour and a half of waiting Mika finally came out in all his glory and sang "Relax". Then it was "Big Girls" which was really funny. He was sandwiched in between 2 of them and he was like humping them haha. Next was "My Interpretation" which was a nice break after having jumped for so long. I think it was then "Billy Brown," "Ring Ring," "Any Other World",....all the usual songs he does. I'm sorry, I don't remember the order! I'm still in shock! "Love Today" was so full of energy that I never stopped jumping and get this....Mika took off his shirt for like half the song and of course you hear all the girls (and some guys) scream. Every song was just great! After the show was over, I got a nervous breakdown and started to feel naucous (spelling?) because my mom had arranged for me to meet Mika, with Mika's manager (?) who was soooooooo nice. Allison, thank you! After going back and forth between backstage doors I finally got in and was speechless. I patientely watched Mika sign things and take pics. My mom kept telling me to push in front of people but patience is key (in my opinion). Finally my dreams had come true. I had a HILARIOUS conversation with Mika about the gifts I got him and the card. I'll type the dialogue, but it won't be exact.

Conversation:

Me-"I have some gifts for you"

Mika-"Awwww"

Me-"Ok well this one is some amazing driving game that I had to get"

Mika-"D'you know I can't drive?"

Me-"Yeah I know! You see, I think"

Mika-"I used to have one as a kid, but I broke it because I wanted to see what was inside *giggles*"

Me-"*I laugh* Well now you have it again! I also got you this Panda bear that plays the drums and its pretty sweet."

Mika-"What? That's the most demented thing I've ever seen in my life!*laughs*Awww. I love how the drums say 'boom boom boom' on it"

-I give him my card-

Me- "Here's a card, but some bitch ripped it"

Mika-"Some bitch?

Me-"Yeah haha"

-I blended the letters in a weird way and I thought he wouldn't understand it-

Me-"I don't know if you get it, but thats an 'M,' thats the 'I' thats the 'K'-"

Mika-"I don't know how to drive, but I can read!"

-We all laugh-

-Mika looks at my sister's drawing on the back-

Mika-"Is that a horse with a peg leg?And what is that on it's leg, a garter?"

Me and my sis- "*laughter* It was a statue we saw at the 4th of July"

Mika-"I'm going to read this on the plane!"

-Signs my picture thing (and is saying it out loud)

Me-"By the way, I'm Nono"

Mika-"To Melanie..."

Me-"Melanie? My name's Nono haha"

Mika-"Oh oops. To Nono, crazy psycho garter wearing horse...love, Mika"

(he drew a heart with wings and something else I can't make out)

He was about to leave, but I forgot to ask him for a picture so he came back and we did a quick one because he was in a rush (sorry about that Mika!). And now I feel like I am fainting over and over again. This was THE best night of my life! I LOVE YOU MIKA!

Oh yeah! After I gave him the card I was like:

-"Oh wait, one more thing" (I reached into my pocket and handed him a Taco Bell hot sauce packet that said 'Will you marry me?"

He laughed

Mika- "Oh thank you, I'll go put this on a sandwhich!"

hahahahahaha

Mika, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, he DOES wear glasses! And he looks so adorable in them!

Forgot to mention something.....he was wearing GREEN drawers tonight! haha"

..There you are!

Wow!!!! Sound slike you ha d a amazing night!!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

god, you're really crazy !! that was real fun, you made my day !

god, you're really crazy !! that was real fun, you made my day !

Haha I know I'm crazy, but crazy is fun! He said, "The wierder, the better - bring it on!" which is what I did and it helped! haha

Mika in Avalon was posted on YouTube by okeastron. The sound quality is just amazing.

(I haven't read all the posts on the thread. Sorry if someone else has already put them on)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4znw2Ypn_w

Love Today - he goes topless towards the end! Just amzing performance!

You can find all the other songs posted by the same person.

Guys, do you know who this user is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLfViNIcuJA

I'm pretty peeved with her. She's taken okeastron's video of Love Today from the Avalon and is claiming it's her video from Chicago. I know it might be a small tresspass to some but its just not right=/

thats weird...it IS the video from LA right?!?!

thats weird...it IS the video from LA right?!?!

That's it! I thought it was strange when I was watching it. I was like, "Wow, the quality is as good as the one from LA. The performance looks exactly the same from the LA one, too." Before watching the video, in excitement of watching Mika's "Chicago" performance, left a comment saying in a rush "have you seen the one from LA?" Wonder if she/he has posted a response.

Ok, I just checked now but she hasn't posted a response, just ignored my comment.

• 3 months later...

OMG GUYS..... :shocked:

IT'S BEEN FOUR MONTHS SINCE THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OCTOBER 8TH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupwave: :groupwave: :toot::woot_jump: :woot_jump: :band: