MIKA in LA (Again!) 6/8/07

dcdeb

Just found this on livenation.com

Friday, June 8, 2007 Mika at the Avalon Los Angeles, CA

Tickets go on Sale Fri, 4/20 at 12:00 pm PDT

*sigh*

But good news for you Sivan, and other West Coasters...

dcdeb <going to eat some worms>

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb, is that the 6th of Aug or the 8th of June?

8 June -- sorry, I should have been more specific. Forgot about our

"language" barrier :wink2: I should know better! My mother is English!

dcdeb

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! *dies*

:stretcher:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh dear... we've killed Summer. :shocked:

Where's a little CPR smiley when you need it?!

Guess I'll just have to send her to the "naughty animated Mika" thread...

maybe that'll revive her...

dcdeb

Oh dear... we've killed Summer. :shocked:

Where's a little CPR smiley when you need it?!

Guess I'll just have to send her to the "naughty animated Mika" thread...

maybe that'll revive her...

dcdeb

Wait until Sivan sees that one !!! :lmao: :lmao:

Just found this on livenation.com

Friday, June 8, 2007 Mika at the Avalon Los Angeles, CA

Tickets go on Sale Fri, 4/20 at 12:00 pm PDT

*sigh*

But good news for you Sivan, and other West Coasters...

dcdeb <going to eat some worms>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and did i say OMG!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!

Just for info, i've put this concert in the calendar...

I thought I did, too -- but got a message that it wouldn't show up until it

was approved by a moderator? So I posted a separate thread here.

dcdeb

O NO!!!!!! ITS A CLUB!!!!!! What if im too young and they dont let me in!!!? that would be HORRIBLE!!!! I would DIE!!!! AHHHHH!!! i hope underage people can go!!!!!! ahh!!! :crybaby:

im still excited im just SUPER worried!!!! ahhhh!!! *biting nails* i will be sad forever if i cant go!!!!!

O NO!!!!!! ITS A CLUB!!!!!! What if im too young and they dont let me in!!!? that would be HORRIBLE!!!! I would DIE!!!! AHHHHH!!! i hope underage people can go!!!!!! ahh!!! :crybaby:

im still excited im just SUPER worried!!!! ahhhh!!! *biting nails* i will be sad forever if i cant go!!!!!

it doesnt say on the club site?

Yes it is a club but concerts are usually all ages!!! I've only been there one time that it was 21 and up and that was only because the tour was being sponsored by budlight. I just saw Paolo Nutini at the Avalon 3 weeks ago and it was all ages!!!

Its a great venue, there is a small baracade between you and the front row but its really nice and they allow cameras!!!

Yes it is a club but concerts are usually all ages!!! I've only been there one time that it was 21 and up and that was only because the tour was being sponsored by budlight. I just saw Paolo Nutini at the Avalon 3 weeks ago and it was all ages!!!

Its a great venue, there is a small baracade between you and the front row but its really nice and they allow cameras!!!

SUMMER!!! i wanna go to san fransisco!

u think if i go see john on the 10th....we can get back from SF on time?

I'm sooooo excited for you guys !!! :woot_jump:

*does the happy dance all around the thread*

GOD how I wish he would come back to Montréal !!!! He's supposed to do the Osheaga Festival but has yet to confirm it... and a festival is not the same thing... I mean it's cool but I want a Mika-only gig pleeeeeeeaaaase !!!!!

awww thanx!OMG im SO AMAZINGLY WONDROUSLY EXCITED!!!! its my 1st mika concert!!!! i missed the last LA one so now im going here!!!! im going with my BFF beatriz!!! we both love mika!!!! we're so excited!!!! i think we're gonna buy a care bear for him and flowers, and were gonna decorate the care bear and sow things on it and we are gonna say we care about him!!!!!! AHHH!!! its a dream come true!!!! :punk::mf_lustslow::woot_jump::thumb_yello::naughty::roftl::groupwave:

awww thanx!OMG im SO AMAZINGLY WONDROUSLY EXCITED!!!! its my 1st mika concert!!!! i missed the last LA one so now im going here!!!! im going with my BFF beatriz!!! we both love mika!!!! we're so excited!!!! i think we're gonna buy a care bear for him and flowers, and were gonna decorate the care bear and sow things on it and we are gonna say we care about him!!!!!! AHHH!!! its a dream come true!!!! :punk::mf_lustslow::woot_jump::thumb_yello::naughty::roftl::groupwave:

yay so happy u happy!!!