MIKA in LA (Again!) 6/8/07

dcdeb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer and i got our tix....AND YOU???!?!

WEEPEE!

Hurrah for you! I can honestly say how happy I am for you both... especially since now I have my own tix! :wink2:

Say... do you know how big the venue is this time? The 9:30 Club in DC holds about 1200 people -- is that a lot bigger than the club the last time you saw Mika?

dcdeb

O NO!!!!!! ITS A CLUB!!!!!! What if im too young and they dont let me in!!!? that would be HORRIBLE!!!! I would DIE!!!! AHHHHH!!! i hope underage people can go!!!!!! ahh!!! :crybaby:

im still excited im just SUPER worried!!!! ahhhh!!! *biting nails* i will be sad forever if i cant go!!!!!

It says all ages on Ticketmaster

o i know now. THANXS THOUGH!!! my dad says i cant get tickets until i find out whos gonna drive me and my friend!!!! its a good thing the presale ends at 10:00!!!! im so excited! i hope i get the tickets soon though! i wonder if theyll run out but they shouldnt since its a presale and the real tickets havent gone on sale yet! do you think mika will still do the backstage door thing so we can meet him? i hope sooo!!!

o i know now. THANXS THOUGH!!! my dad says i cant get tickets until i find out whos gonna drive me and my friend!!!! its a good thing the presale ends at 10:00!!!! im so excited! i hope i get the tickets soon though! i wonder if theyll run out but they shouldnt since its a presale and the real tickets havent gone on sale yet! do you think mika will still do the backstage door thing so we can meet him? i hope sooo!!!

he better! ;)

congrats Fmbm!!!!! i still have to buy my tickets :( but i'll probably see all of you there!!!! im going though!!!

Cool! I can't wait to see all the MFC people...not that I will know what to look for haa. Someone should hold a sign up that says "MFC peeps"!

Cool! I can't wait to see all the MFC people...not that I will know what to look for haa. Someone should hold a sign up that says "MFC peeps"!

we can all put badges :)

yeess! good idea! or we can just scream out peoples names!! but yes we should have a better means of identification!

im sure we'll find a way...we have time to think ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IM OFFICIALLY GOING!!! i JUST GOT THE TIX!! IM GONNA DIE OF EXCITEMENT!!!! AHHHH!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED ME AND MY FRIEND ARE!!!! SEEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IM ALSO MISSING SCHOOL TO GO!!!!! HEHEHHAHAHAHAMUUUAAAHAHAAAHHHH!!!!! BYE U GUYS IM GOING TO BED TO DREAM OF MIKA AND DANCE AROUND TO HIS MUSIC BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU MIKA!! BYE!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IM OFFICIALLY GOING!!! i JUST GOT THE TIX!! IM GONNA DIE OF EXCITEMENT!!!! AHHHH!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED ME AND MY FRIEND ARE!!!! SEEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IM ALSO MISSING SCHOOL TO GO!!!!! HEHEHHAHAHAHAMUUUAAAHAHAAAHHHH!!!!! BYE U GUYS IM GOING TO BED TO DREAM OF MIKA AND DANCE AROUND TO HIS MUSIC BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU MIKA!! BYE!!

Why do you have to miss school?

o HA ENERGY!!!??? belive me i will have a lot more than energy, and i will be sure to bring it!!!!!!! AHHH! looking forward too seeing you guys there!!! yay!:punk:

:)

lol i can imagine seeing u there all hyper...:roftl:

you guysss im sooo sad! I want to see mika so badly in LA and its ok because I'm seeing him at Coachella, but I'm having surgery on June 8th! such bad luckkk! :thumbdown:

OMG!!! NO!!! :(

i hope u ok!!!

cant u move the surgery date??? :( *sniff* i hope its nothing serious...